It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA agent arrested for sexual assault

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Tsa arrest-natural news

And by flashing his badge while wearing his official uniform, Rodman was able to successfully lure at least one woman into his trap of malintent by pretending to do his job while off duty. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

A perfect example of why the TSA must be stopped. Now if only this man were to of done this action in an airport it would have been completely justified.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
WAS THAT FOR GROPING OR WHAT ?
edit on Thu Dec 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: The use of ALL CAPS

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Okay, it's not often a post can be perfectly relevant and proper in a serious way and generate as much of a laugh as anything in the jokes forum. lol....

He does this or things quite similar on a daily basis at work and we pay him for the priviledge with our tax dollars. He does it on his time and he's facing major criminal charges. I'm sure Aunt Janet won't even appreciate what that says about her own little blue shirt army or the irony here.

Nice catch. When I first saw the headline, my thoughts were they only got one and missed thousands....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm not a fan of the TSA or their searches that they have been doing on people. Personally I feel it goes way beyond what is reasonable whether it is consented (by travelling) or not.

However, once again Natural News spits this out with as much spin as possible. Equating the searches at the airport to be what this fellow is accused of doing.

Sorry Natrual News, but TSA agents are not committing "forcible sodomy and abduction with intent to defile", to people trying to board a plane...

Source listed by NatNews

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Double Post

edit on 6-12-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join