It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about using ATS and suggestions for improvement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hello.

I have not been able to find these answers, and so I think it may be because these features aren't currently on ATS.

Is there a way to be notified if someone replies to you on a post, even if you aren't the one who made it but just replied, and then someone replied again to you?

Haha I can't rmemebr the other reasons I made this post, but I will reply with the new questions when I think of them. That is unless this post gets deleted, and I get referred to some section of the website that doesn't actually address my question.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

If someone replies directly to a post you made, you will see a notification of that in your messages folder. (Click on Tools, then click on "messages" and then click "replies". Hope it helps.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

You can also go back to the post that made the reply to you or anyone by clicking at the "Reply to_______" at the top of the post.
Also at the bottom of the screen is a "< SHOW RIBBON", click on that and you can review your posts, threads and other stuff. Click on messages and when new window comes up showing "Inbox", click on "replies". To get "< SHOW RIBBON" click on tools up top. It will stay with you so you can keep checking for new messages.

I struggled with it for a while, but then it gets easy.

join