It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help needed......

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
copy the file name
bring it to the area where you are posting
click on the icon that looks like a monitor
insert copied filename and click ok

DONE!




posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
copy the file name
bring it to the area where you are posting
click on the icon that looks like a monitor
insert copied filename and click ok

DONE!


someone is late to class





LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
u2u SkepticOverlord about that


i will not fail you


glad it works for you...




U2U's cost too..
hopefully he'll read the board...

Just noticed your signature, I was so into getting the pics up, I didn't notice before.
Jada lives not far, a city over from me.
I met him at their management offce in NYC, nice person/polite.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1

U2U's cost too..
hopefully he'll read the board...

Just noticed your signature, I was so into getting the pics up, I didn't notice before.
Jada lives not far, a city over from me.
I met him at their management offce in NYC, nice person/polite.


NO u2u's cost nothing (at least you dont run out of k's like when uploading a pic)

you know / met jadakiss???

i like in yonkers, NY were does he live???




LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by LL1

U2U's cost too..
hopefully he'll read the board...

Just noticed your signature, I was so into getting the pics up, I didn't notice before.
Jada lives not far, a city over from me.
I met him at their management offce in NYC, nice person/polite.


NO u2u's cost nothing (at least you dont run out of k's like when uploading a pic)

you know / met jadakiss???

i like in yonkers, NY were does he live???





The U2U's co$t.....
"Add 100 to U2U quota 250" < store price...

My love for music goes a long way back...
Parents insisted on an education, which pd off...
Strong background allowed me to work in the industry for awhile.
Yes I knw Jada, nice person


LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
...is rough...

I don't knw where he lives, and if I did, this is a public forum...

Artists like to keep their lives private.
Most artist are cool, I can say I have never had a problem with any/nor have been "dissed"...



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
yes the u2u's cost something but ive NEVER had to buy quota and i use u2u's all the time...

thats cool you know jadakiss...

he seems nice, from the video "why"






posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
...is rough...

I don't knw where he lives, and if I did, this is a public forum...

Artists like to keep their lives private.
Most artist are cool, I can say I have never had a problem with any/nor have been "dissed"...


o0o


i wasnt asking for the exact address or anything


im not a stalker


infact i was kidding


its aight though...




LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
yes the u2u's cost something but ive NEVER had to buy quota and i use u2u's all the time...

thats cool you know jadakiss...

he seems nice, from the video "why"





How? do u manage to obtain U2U's @ no co$t?

Record companies gv promo stuff all the time.
If u r in NYC ck some of companies for stuff (snip-its/posters/shirts etc.)



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
the u2u's takes up quota but i manage them (delete them) so i dont have to buy extra quota...




LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
the u2u's takes up quota but i manage them (delete them) so i dont have to buy extra quota...




U mean once deleted, it frees up space?
Let me go try this now...


LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
U R correct! It works!
Thanks again!



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join