It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Help needed......

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I need some help if ya can people. when you have a picture stored in your ats file how do you pull it out to put it on one of your posts. Please describe in idiot language if you can.

Thanks




posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
copy the file's name that ats gave it (in member center / uploads) then when you are posting click on the computer with the paint thing icon (the 7th one to the left) and paste the name that ats gave it...

hope this helps...





posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
tried this but it dont actually post the picture it post a white square with a red x in the middle.



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
tried this but it dont actually post the picture it post a white square with a red x in the middle.


you are trying to post a pic in a post not an avatar???

are you shure it was the EXACT name that ATS gave it???

use these:



in the middle put the EXACT name that ATS gives it...

EDIT: img thing




[edit on 6-9-2004 by they see ALL]

[edit on 6-9-2004 by they see ALL]


LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I tried that, it's not working.
What's with the XX?

"Please be aware that your file will be renamed. An ATS prefix "atsXX" while be applied where XX = an assigned unique number. Please take note of the renaming of your file."






posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   


EDIT: works for me




[edit on 6-9-2004 by they see ALL]

[edit on 6-9-2004 by they see ALL]



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
FAQ
Tutorial

Try these two links this should help you out with what you need.
se7n


[edit on 6/9/2004 by SE7EN]



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
BE SHURE TO:

give it the name under where it says: Your file, ats13709_SOvIN_2.jpg at a size of 35449 bytes has been uploaded to the uploads directory. Make note of the full path to your file: (after you have uploded)

so mine would be www.abovetopsecret.com...

NOT

ats13709_SOvIN_2.jpg (this is under the file name in the ATS file browser)

give it the LONG name NOT the SHORT one...





[edit on 6-9-2004 by they see ALL]


LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'm trying to post pics from Irag/Afghanistan some troops had emailed to
me...
Nothing from the prison sences, nothing like that.
I've uploaded two pics, I wanted to share, the positive side.

I've gone to the 7th icon over (the computer).
When the window opens: http://
after that am I to place the number/info from the member file??
Well I have copied/past the info behind http://
and nothing.
Why?



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
I'm trying to post pics from Irag/Afghanistan some troops had emailed to
me...
Nothing from the prison sences, nothing like that.
I've uploaded two pics, I wanted to share, the positive side.

I've gone to the 7th icon over (the computer).
When the window opens: http://
after that am I to place the number/info from the member file??
Well I have copied/past the info behind http://
and nothing.
Why?


give me what you want to type in...

make shure it the long one...




LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   



Where's the rest of the tank?
and I thank u!!! XO

The guy on the tank goes for another round in the sandbox in 24hrs!!!!



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
its possible that the pic is too big so ATS will only allow half to be visible but i am NOT shure...

your welcome





LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   


better!!!!
But am i not allowed to save anymoe pics???



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
yupp you CAN save but you must BUY...

try going to the ATS store and its the "Increase upload quota by 10k" thing and it costs 100 ATS points...

have a happy time shopping!!!




[edit on 6-9-2004 by they see ALL]


LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
yupp you CAN save but you must BUY...

try going to the ATS store and its the "Increase upload quota by 10k" thing and it costs 100 ATS points...

have a happy time shopping!!!




[edit on 6-9-2004 by they see ALL]


Only kidding...
I knw they don't want to pay merchant fee$
Thank u again so very much...

[edit on 6-9-2004 by LL1]



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
EDIT: someone else already posted the information here just before I did... Note to the mods... please delete this post.



[edit on 6-9-2004 by UM_Gazz]



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
your very welcome!!!

feel free to u2u me if you have any other problems about anything concerning ATS /BTS...

you do know how to do that dont you???

just playin'





posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
In the member center you can select ATS Store and buy more upload space with your ATS points.



BEAT YA MR GAZZ



just playin'




LL1

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
your very welcome!!!

feel free to u2u me if you have any other problems about anything concerning ATS /BTS...

you do know how to do that dont you???

just playin'





And stay out of the stores....
And stay away from they sites that MAKE me buy...
and here I go shopping again...

Thanks for all your assistance.

May I make the suggestion that you OFFER to re-write the instructions for the posting of pics....



posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
u2u SkepticOverlord about that


i will not fail you


glad it works for you...





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join