It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why wont the world just end already

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Im sick of this dirty dirty world we live in

-Im sick of waking up and going to work almost everyday
-I am sick of watching the political brainwashing of the MSM each and everyday
-I am sick of hearing about the unfortunate,those 20k + children who starve to death everyday.
-I am sick of being broke in this imaginary finacial game that we live in.

Im 19 years old and its sad to say im ready for it to end. I can not live a life that is so illogical, were the world is so messed up with no chance of it getting better.

Sure after WW3, nwo, global domination, human enslavement, the tigers might break free will have a reset.

But it will actual be a reset cause all the pain and suffering will come again, its this never ending cycle of corruption that enslaves man, thats enslaved man since the beginning of civilizations.

Im ready for it all to end.

-Too those that don't believe in the world elite need a wake up call. They have a plan and its been going on for awhile, some say the elite(illuminati) have been around and running things since ancient times. They have the resources to survive a nuclear war, asteroid strike, or any other Armageddon situation.

I personaly believe they have free energy and have held it under the blanket for a long time. They have so much power i find my self hopeless.

Now to those who say i have a negative mind set i say i do, its a struggle not to in this world.
and to those who say do something make a proposition instead of complaining, and to that i say ill try.

My proposition to fixing this world would be to have a rogue group rise up, like an opposite to the illminati, good vs evil. Then create free energy and take this world by the balls, make some iron man suites or something and take this rock over.

Now the problem with this is a believe TPTB have technology that i can't even imagine, and that's why i write this post with no hope, im sorry i try and see the good in the world, go outside try and smell the fresh air and appreciate nature but the world has created a blanket of depression over my eyes, suffocating everything i love and cherish in this world.

So the only real proposition i can really give on how to fix this world is to end it....
edit on 5-12-2011 by dankety because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've been where you are. I feel the same way about work. I am an artist by nature and loved giving my artwork to those that wanted it (drawings and charcoal were my mediums) and I was actually pretty ok. I hate the fact that I made these poor choices, getting a family, getting a mortgage the cars paid off though.

I gave up though, now I try to find solace any way I can.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
wishing for nuclear annihilation isn't going to make you feel any better. we all have the same gripes, complaints, and hates, but its life dude. we all have to deal with it and complaining isn't going to fix it. if you want your life to get better, than make it better by using the resources you have. waiting for the end and wishing for the end is essentially what the powers that be one. you'll just be easier to kill off when the time comes.

fight the system by fighting the bs you have to deal with everyday, not by wishing and wanting the end of the world along with most of your fellow species because you gave up. no one likes a quitter.
edit on 5-12-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

That's why you might as well take advantage of this strange opportunity and do whatever the hell you want (don't hurt or kill anybody) - but realizing that it's all an enormous mess and there's not an overwhelming amount of hope should be a relieving realization.

Do what you want, say what you want, don't let the BS drag you down, be a completely independent wild person, you've only got a few years

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose" - and what do you have to lose when you only got around 80 years total? I don't know you but the one thing we got in common? We're going to die either way, so live it up!

edit on 5-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dankety

-I am sick of hearing about the unfortunate,those 20k + children who starve to death everyday.

I am thankful for this world, despite it's great ills.

- I am thankful I woke up at all today.
- I am thankful that I can see past the lies and brainwashing of the MSM today.
- I am thankful that a few of us still have something to eat.
- I am thankful that we have what little we do have.

I am ready for it all to begin.

The Yin must have the Yang.
Without the evil we would not know good.
Without the negative there would be no positive.
There would be nothing. Light needs Darkness in order to Be.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Find your happy place. If it takes living off grid and away from society that's awesome. Focusing on negative thoughts isn't going to help anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

tell that to the starving children in Africa. they have the resources why don't they make there lives better

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's a sad world we live in when you have to be thankful for these things.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The fact that a lot of people have this mindset and are mentally, physically, and spiritually weak is the reason why nothing will ever change and we will continue down the path of destruction. What have you done to change anything? Because I know I haven't put one bit of effort into changing anything, I feed into the destruction, but I'm not complaining nor do I have a mindset like you.

Stop talking negative and start thinking up a way to fix this. Filling your mind with stress and worry rather than ideas and thoughts on how to fix it is the reason why nothing is different. Do something productive instead of crying about how bad it is. We all need to step it up, but it can all start with you if you put some effort and get something done.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

wanting the world to end because of starving african children is petty. how about you donate money or food to those starving african children. help make change opposed to wanting everything to end. bitching and moaning wont fix anything

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Its sad because a ton of donations are corrupted, never donate money to an organization, go take a bum out to eat instead.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

It's a sad world we live in when you have to be thankful for these things.

We should be happy we have something, anything, to be thankful for in the first place.
It could be worse, way worse.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
bitching and moaning wont fix anything

It will aid one in coping however.

It is a mechanism that causes a release of specific chemicals within the brain that helps one feel better.

Release those endorphins - Yell
edit on 5-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

youre taking what i said literally. i meant you could be doing something opposed to whining and complaining. besides if you want the world to end that badly, then off yourself so you dont have to deal with it anymore? if youre dead then for no reason at all would you be dealing with our "so horrible it needs to end" world.

muzzleflash made a good point. there cant be good without the bleakness of evil. there cant be change without corruption. there cant be a solution if there isnt a problem. drop the angst and fix yourself. i work at a gas station and im almost always broke, but that doesnt mean i want the world and the people to suffer because of a handful of people screwing up the planet.

want things to get better? join a local protest. get involved with your community. help the homeless and starving. give money to those who need it. get involved with your local government. BUT ALL IN ALL STOP COMPLAINING!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
you don't really want that.

no, you want people to come to their senses.

the end of "this" won't change that.

good people who get off their ass and start clubbing bad people will though...

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by XelNaga
bitching and moaning wont fix anything

It will aid one in coping however.

It is a mechanism that causes a release of specific chemicals within the brain that helps one feel better.

Release those endorphins - Yell
edit on 5-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

i agree with that. complaining on an internet forum isnt the same though

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Yea i see what you mean but it hard not to complain when you live in a giant turd.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

Oh honey I'm so sorry you are frustrated. I know how you feel. You need an escape. Have you tried meditation ? Are their any scenic areas around where you can take a walk on a state trail and just admire the beauty of earth? Any bodies of water ? If you live alone you could take a long hot shower or bath and just veg. Check out the comedy shows. Something.

You just need to step back from it all .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yup the world sucks right now!!! I used to have plenty of money, drove a new car and our family basically did pretty well. My money goes directly to bills now and the basics of life, I drive a P.O.S car and family outing are scarce. Almost everything I read or witness pisses me off.
Instead of letting it get you down, let it get you motivated. Get involved in anything that can make a positive difference in someones life. Do what I do ..... Speak up for what you believe in, if something pisses you off talk about it. Thats what these boards are for. I'm a very blunt person and run my mouth (not always a great trait) but you find out your not alone and its fun to get people fired up . Your 19 and can make a huge difference if you really wanted to. Its not like the world is coming to an end

Man Up!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Im 19 years old and its sad to say im ready for it to end. I can not live a life that is so illogical, were the world is so messed up with no chance of it getting better.

Sure after WW3, nwo, global domination, human enslavement, the tigers might break free will have a reset.

But it will actual be a reset cause all the pain and suffering will come again, its this never ending cycle of corruption that enslaves man, thats enslaved man since the beginning of civilizations.

Many of us older folk feel the same way. You are not alone. However, we must persevere. Keep in mind there are many other people who are enjoying life. Somehow...we need to find the key to their happiness. It is there. We can not give up. I'm going to hang on if you do...LOL.

Some are doing it right. We just have to find out how they are. Life in not hopeless. Just some of us are.

Start looking........observe those that happy. Emulate and become. Easier said than doable. We just have to work harder. Best wishes.
edit on 5-12-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join