It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hello my name is Sami. My boyfriend introduced me to ATS & after reading for a month or two I've decided to join.
As for something interesting about myself....

My boyfriend & I were at the beach one day & talking about aliens. He said "I wish that they would just show themselves already if they do exist" Later that night we were at his place, on the outskirts of town, and went to take the dog out for a walk. As we were coming back we were looking up at the the sky because we both love space & the sky at his place has little light pollution. We both spotted what we thought at first was a abnormally bright satellite going by until it suddenly changed it's direction by moving in a way that completely baffled us. It then changed its direction again by moving in a way not conventional to any aircraft we have both ever seen. It continued moving forward & we ran to follow it before we lost sight of it behind a house. Then it suddenly disappeared. We scanned the night sky but didn't see it all. We both know beyond any doubt that what we saw was a Unidentified Flying Object, whether or not it was alien driven or man driven we don't know but not any flying machine we've ever seen.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Hi knoledgeispower, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Excellent... Bring a personal experience, this is the place to do it. Love to hear these from others. My experience was similar to yours. I also knew it was real because of the sudden change in direction... at speeds that were impossible. Also mention things like colors, shape, sounds.
Be prepared to get dismissed by some as well.

Nothing personal, this is ATS.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
With a story like that I commend your choice to register and post here. I hope your experiences here are enlightening.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It was a super bright white light that was about baseball size in the sky so that leads me to believe that it was closer to us in the atmosphere. We didn't hear anything. The way it changed direction still boggles my mind because all aircraft I've seen doesn't change it's direction like that. My Grandpa's son was a fighter pilot so I've seen jets in the day & night. I live near the airport so I'm used to what all the planes look like as they come in at night.

Yes I'm sure I'm gonna get those non believers but that's just how it is in real life, not just ATS, sadly.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower
reply to post by intrptr

It was a super bright white light that was about baseball size in the sky so that leads me to believe that it was closer to us in the atmosphere. We didn't hear anything. The way it changed direction still boggles my mind because all aircraft I've seen doesn't change it's direction like that. My Grandpa's son was a fighter pilot so I've seen jets in the day & night. I live near the airport so I'm used to what all the planes look like as they come in at night.

Yes I'm sure I'm gonna get those non believers but that's just how it is in real life, not just ATS, sadly.

Cool. Thank you for that reply. Mine was a blue light with two red lights, one on either end. It was moving down the valley faster than anything, totally silent. Made other planes look like stars. At the end just before it disappeared it made an angle turn at speed. Weirdest thing I ever saw. I, like you, know aircraft. It was not earth technology, and yet was technology. And here, sadly its mostly about proof. You'll find that out. Bring your umbrella.

new topics

top topics

join