It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerical Analysis of Genesis 5

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
the mystery of Gen 5 ..Gen 11... is all unveiled in the Kabbalistic learnings..

it looks like youse all are blindfolded and walking into wall on this thread...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Care to enlighten us? It was Kabbalistic learning that caused me to look at the ratios between the numbers. I'd be interested in what you have to say.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...reply to post by PrimalRed

Master Mahan, a title of uncertain meaning, applied to Cain and his descendant Lamech in the Book of Moses

Is this who you are refering to?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

There is no relationship outside of the person being measured, so these numbers would work out for anyone, even us. That didn't seem obvious, but now that a friend showed me the basic algebra, it makes sense.

If we call x the years to begat and y the additional years, we have x+y as the total life.

So if we divide years of total life by years to begat we get (x+y)/x which simplifies to x/x + y/x or 1 + y/x, so 1 more than the additional years over years to begat (which is the relationship seen).

If we divide years of total life by years to begat, we get (x+y)/y which simplifies to x/y + y/y = x/y + 1, so 1 more than years to begat over additional years (again the relationship seen).

If there was some relationship apart from the person named, then it would be odd. Simply stating the years a person's sibling is born is still a relationship to the one named and not outside that person.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by St Udio

Care to enlighten us? It was Kabbalistic learning that caused me to look at the ratios between the numbers. I'd be interested in what you have to say.

The ratios between the numbers may be significant. That's a good thought.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Numerology is sooooo not my strong suit. I can only add 600 to threescore and another 6 after that, then my brain is totally fried.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join