It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paedophiles: The Iron Curtain is dropping

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Shouldn't you say that child sex abuse is the worst crime rather than pedophilia? Pedophilia is just the attraction. Before anyone tries to twist my words, I am NOT defending pedophiles and have no sympathy for them. I just think we need to be careful about criminalizing thoughts.

Sadly, I think you're right about pedophilia becoming more accepted as time goes by. Children are already sexualized in the media as it is.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmed707

Shouldn't you say that child sex abuse is the worst crime rather than pedophilia?

You're absolutely right. I stand corrected. I'll see if I can change my post and make note in credit to you.
I wasn't wording straight for sure!

Edit to Add - Thanks for catching that one.

And you're right. Pedophilia is the 'attraction'. It's what persons do with that attraction that makes the (obviously) big difference.

It does beg the question though, (I'm not pointing this at you), but the more 'understanding' we become to Pedophiles - the more tolerance we provide for 'their way of being' - will that not eventually go hand in hand with the issue being watered down into 'Oh, it doesn't really hurt the child if the child is willing' (what Pedo's want us to believe)?

peace

edit on 5-12-2011 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

the more tolerance we provide for 'their way of being' - will that not eventually go hand in hand with the issue being watered down into 'Oh, it doesn't really hurt the child if the child is willing' (what Pedo's want us to believe)?

That's exactly my train of thought. Just a couple of weeks ago, my psychology teacher was talking about how pedophiles have no support network aside from other pedophiles and how that's only destructive. Pedophilia is NOT something that should be rationalized or accepted in any way. It shouldn't have any 'support network', as it is very likely to turn into the very act being considered acceptable and not harmful. Some people may naively think that could 'never happen', but just look at pedophilia throughout history.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone for their participation in this thread. As many have stated, they have been directly or indirectly hurt by this sick crime.

Although we may not always agree with how the law is going to punish them, I'm sure we can all rest assured that they're going to get theirs one way or the other. Whether it be through the sheer shame of being outed to any spiritual punishment that will come in the afterlife, at least they have been branded for their remainder of their lives here on Earth.

Yes, this is a global pandemic and the only cure is to keep talking about it and pushing it into the open.

I will never condone the thought police, but these kinds of monsters are the ones who usually act upon their thoughts and desires. I applaud the ones who are able to keep their hands to themselves, but I bet these folks are few and far between. I fantasize about robbing a bank every week, but I'd never do it.

I also feel that there will be harsh punishments to those family members and friends who knew that someone was hurting a child and turned a blind eye. They will get theirs, too.

Again, a special thanks to those who posted their own personal stories who have lived the nightmare. I hope my thread has reassured you that good does prevail in this world and monsters can and will be caged. The wheels of justice move slowly, but we're finally seeing these criminals being cast out by a most powerful force. You can feel it. It's electric and zapping every single one who thought they found a comfortable rock to hide under. May they realize this and know there's no where to hide now.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

These types of stories have been around for years, it would be nice if i could believe that there would finally be an end to it, but i do not think there will. We as parents take a responsibility for this also, if we allow our children into these types of things, then who is to blame?

My children have never had babysitters and never will, i trust myself and my wife, no one else!. Alot of people will be surprised as to who these paedo's really are, household names and people(i wont call them human beings) we all know very well. I think it is time we had a revolution against these mofo's.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
so sick of this stuff, hopefully the lesson learned is that each of us never put any other human being on a mile high pedestal because those people can and will take advantage of the fact that they know nobody is looking, and the fact that its men in high positions is sickening. These kids trusted these people and they took advantage of them, stole their innocence, n probably threatened the futures of these kids should they tell anybody, SANDUSKY anyone? luckily there are just as many good people to counter the pigs in this world.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

One of the 4 types of people that should be given life sentences.

Rapists
Pedophiles
Murders
Psychopaths

These people cannot be let out on the general population.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The problem I have with this kind of article is this: How is Hollywood pedo's an epidemic any more than in any other place? If there is more of that going on in hollywood than "normally" wouldn't we hear about it more often then? As far as I know these stories from Hollywood are rare.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

After reading your list and then seeing your avatar. I think you should add bestiality to that list as well.
edit on 12/6/2011 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
wayne gacy has no comment on this issue...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
The problem I have with this kind of article is this: How is Hollywood pedo's an epidemic any more than in any other place? If there is more of that going on in hollywood than "normally" wouldn't we hear about it more often then? As far as I know these stories from Hollywood are rare.

I think even ONE case anywhere should be treated as an epidemic.

I believe the focus is on Hollywood because these sickos are allowed to continue this deviant behavior because of their money power and influence. Hence the reason victims are afraid to come forward. Not to mention the parents want so badly for their children (and themselves) to be rich and famous, they are turning a blind eye and giving their children up to these people ( i use the term people very loosely)

Have you ever seen the show Toddlers and Tiara's? I have never watched it, I've only seen a few promos..
These parents need to stop living vicariously through their children and learn a lesson or two about greed.

I am a parent of three girls and I would NEVER condone or participate in anything to exploit my girls...knowing what monsters live in our society today.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interestingly, all it takes is an accusation without a bit of proof beyond hearsay in order to be charged, and convicted of a sexual crime.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by djr0527

Not seen that. I don't have a tv. But so you're saying even one case is an epidemic. Then we epidemic is everywhere. Absolutely everywhere. Kind of pointless to say that then.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
Interestingly, all it takes is an accusation without a bit of proof beyond hearsay in order to be charged, and convicted of a sexual crime.

It's my understanding that you have to provide proof to be convicted of any crime?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Yes, the stories are rare for a reason. It is one of the only places where a parent is blinded by the money and often disregard the environment they're exposing their child(ren) to. Casting Couches were once thought to be a bad rumor, but now it seems that this has been a deep, dark secret for many decades.

I hope everyone realizes that this thread isn't just about Hollyweird, it's about everywhere. It's about the ice cream man, the little league coach, the dance instructor, etc. They are everywhere and we shouldn't focus just on the fact that I've quoted from an article that simply is about Hollywood child sex scandals. It's just that this article helped me to see how this sickness is moving into the forefront where it can be dealt with. Especially since I'd written a thread about it only a few months ago. I'm happy to see that it was impossible to sweep under the rug by the powerful who would like to see this disgusting subject buried and forgotten. I got news for them, it will keep bubbling to the surface and won't sink back down as we saw with the Catholic Church scandals, which I predict we'll soon see a new wave hitting them as well.

The fact of the matter is is that Hollywood and government go hand in hand. We are programmed to behave and act accordingly through their use of propaganda and entertainment. The further the arms of Goodness reach into the darker recesses of the entertainment industry, we are bound to see government officials sucked into the mix as well. Outing Hollywood paedos is a huge chunk of the iceberg that has managed to remain hidden because of the hideous amounts of money flowing through its channels. These channels also merge with the other ultra rich who are in power positions in government. There have been many stories that have been purposefully kept out of the spotlight by people who should be shaking in the boots right now. It will be known who paid for and participated in disgusting after parties at the White House and other government locations where many children were drugged and raped.

Three accounts come to mind that people would rather forget:

I don't want people to think that I'm treating paedophiles in the entertainment industry as being more monstrous than those who find themselves into the average citizen's life. I just believe that once we start to see the well known monsters knocked down, more and more "everyday" paedos will get outed as well. I'm hoping eventually that those who have sexual thoughts about children will soon be too scared to act and not believe that they will ever find a safe place to hide while they brutalize child, after child, after child. They just don't stop. Once they succeed at the crime once, their egos become inflated and it gets easier for them to abuse more victims and more often. Keep in mind, the ones in power positions are not your average paedophile/child abuser, they are also sociopathic and psychopathic, which makes them the worst kind of predator. They often believe that rules and laws don't apply to them. They're in for a wake up call.

Keep the support coming, folks! By keeping this in the forefront, more victims will find the strength to come forward, so, one by one, more predators are taken out of the public arena and put into a cell where they belong.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

May have been a pointless statement in your opinion if taken literally....I made the statement to stress my feelings about the seriousness of the crime.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Incredibly well said...thank you for bringing attention to this subject.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by djr0527

Thank you!

It's my pleasure to bring attention to this subject matter and initiate intelligent discussion. I don't have a lot of money or power, but I have a voice and will use it for good and to try to make some kind of difference in this crazy world. I'm very thankful ATS and other venues where topics like this will be seen and discussed on a worldwide scale. It needs to get as much attention as possible and I'm more than happy to help that happen.
________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd also like to state that this thread is NOT about vigilante justice and those who are interpreting it that way are barking up the wrong tree. We must have faith that only guilty parties are accused and punished by the justice system as it was intended here in the US. I'm sure other countries have their own ways of dealing with these types of sick freaks and discussions about this is also welcome.

Be warned though, if anyone tries to troll this thread and/or attempt to derail it, ATS staff will be alerted. Just go elsewhere to spread your discontent and mischief. It's not welcome here!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

We're seeing a fast moving train approaching and several sick monsters are going to get run over.

So that’s what you see. I’ll tell you what I see. I see a witch-hunt working itself up into action.

Mass hysteria over paedophilia has been building in the United States (and to a lesser extent in other Western countries) for some years now. It’s about time for the explosion, and America is in a wild mood these days.

Your post has a strongly McCarthyesque resonance to it. I deem it inflammatory and hazardous to law, order and public safety. But then, I think that is just how you wish it to be. It is plain that many (if not most) on this thread have already risen to your bait.

Agreed, paedophilia is a particularly cruel and revolting crime. But witch-hunts against paedophiles are likely to do more harm to your communities and children than paedophiles ever did, because civil liberty and the principles of justice will fly out the window and a great many innocent lives will be ruined.

Hysterical revulsion against paedophilia is not unexpected in a culture that so idolizes and sexualizes youth. The witches we hunt are always projections of the dark side of our own souls. But killing the witch does not kill the evil within; it merely inflames and aggravates it.

To the rest of you playing this dangerous game of holier-than-thou, I give solemn warning: the ‘train’ you are rushing so eagerly to board may indeed ‘run over a few sick monsters’ as the OP puts it, but it will run over many innocents also. And it will leap the rails in the end, carrying you all to perdition with it.

Believe me, I was never more serious in an ATS post as I am in this one.

edit on 6/12/11 by Astyanax because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

And when these rapists, pedo's, murderer's and psycho's get caught they usually have prior charges and/or convictions. Meanwhile others are getting charged and/or sentenced for much lesser crimes like drugs and recieve much more time of imprisonment. This and many other things is why america has gone down the drain.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join