It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paedophiles: The Iron Curtain is dropping

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
We're seeing a fast moving train approaching and several sick monsters are going to get run over.

It's as if some invisible force is making an orchestrated effort. Pushing them all into the light from all directions all at the same time. Everyone will see that their true nature is monstrous and their souls as dark and ugly as the inside of the nastiest sewer.

It's been simmering for some time now and its boiling over as we speak. We're seeing it at schools both public and private. We're seeing it in youth centers designed as "havens" for disadvantaged children. We're seeing it in football and basketball. Finally, we've always known it was in Hollywood, but now the top is ready to blow.

www.foxnews.com...

If a spate of recent allegations proves true, Hollywood may have a hideous epidemic on its hands. The past two weeks have brought three separate reports of alleged child sexual abuse in the entertainment industry.

Martin Weiss, a 47-year-old Hollywood manager who represented child actors, was charged in Los Angeles on Dec. 1 with sexually abusing a former client. His accuser, who was under 12 years old during the time of the alleged abuse, reported to authorities that Weiss told him "what they were doing was common practice in the entertainment industry." Weiss has pleaded not guilty.

Don't they all plead 'Not guilty'?

But, I digress. It seems as though we're in The Revealing and many of us will be sickened by the sheer number of people who have violated children. We're going to be even more disgusted by the inconceivable number of victims injured by these creatures. They will come in as waves do on a beach.

This is a difficult subject to discuss, but it must be brought into the open if it is to be irradicated from society. Just as victims of domestic violence used to remain quiet only a few decades ago, the children who have been violated by these monsters must realize that they were not to blame for this and bring their attackers to justice.

We're getting ready to see the largest avalanche ever witnessed involving crimes against children brought to forefront of society. We're going to see gold turn to lead as "untouchables" fall from their ornate thrones.

Within all the madness happening in the world today, I must believe that this is one shining example of good conquoring evil. This is a time for great rejoice!

And for some music to get you in that good feelin' mood!

edit on 5-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by Afterthought because: Added Johnny Cash

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yeah...its all coming down for sure. And it will extend FAR past hollywood, into our political sphere, and religious outlets.

Its COMING DOWN...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hollywood may be a haven for pedophilia, but really it's pervasive globally. Take a look at the Catholic church, Luciferian agenda, Monarch programming monsters; it's some sort of perverted delicacy in wealthy-elite rings. They revel in sodomizing children and fragmenting their minds; has something to deal with innocence and the energy contained. I believe it's WAY worse than people really think; primarily because the most powerful people are the ones partaking, in secret. All of them deserve to suffer.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Yeah...its all coming down for sure. And it will extend FAR past hollywood, into our political sphere, and religious outlets.

Its COMING DOWN...

I agree, people were shocked about the penn state thing, didn't shock me at all. Pedophile rings come hand in hand with greed and lack of morality, both issues are rampant. I hope stories like this help encourage others to come out and leak evidence.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I agree it's coming and long overdue.
I can only hope that I will have a front row seat to witness the demise of these sub-human scum.

I also hope their punishments are worse than anything even the ATS members can come up with.

Thank you for posting.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I don't consider myself to be religious, but the Pope harboring these sick criminals may have brought them all down. He might have pissed off the One who can wipe this good Earth clean of them all!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Everyone knows where the train stops after Hollywood, right?
The government.

Kudos to anyone who already mentioned this.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Your mention of train immediately made me think (and hope) it will look like this.

"All aboooard. Next stop damnation!"
It wasn't all that long ago that Corey Feldman made a video stating more or less the same, but didn't mention names. We need to purge this scourge from the face of the earth. Lets hope it starts here.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Great pic! I love it! Thanks so much for adding it.

Yes, thanks for adding that about Corey Feldman. He's mentioned a lot in the article in the Op. I hope he names names. I did a thread on his interview here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I let that skeleton out of the closet years ago in order to save my nieces the same anguish I went through.
One of my proudest moments......
The sick bastard even admitted it.
I hope my stepfather gets thrown on (or under) that train...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'd love to see a law passed that gave one of the sentences as "Given over to the family of the victim."

Second line while you think about it. Makes some sense, right? I know it's a bit Barbarian, but I say you give them ten minutes worth of the kind of horror/terror felt by the victim.

link   
well it says in the Bible that in the last days all the sins of the wicked will be revealed ,seems like some of that might be starting to happen

link   

You are welcome. Clicking your link I see it was indeed your thread I saw the Corey Feldman video in. Thanks for keeping up with these important social issues.

ETA 2 people I know have been affected by this. My ex, and a close personal family friend (both female). In one case no charges were brought, in the other, a very lenient prison sentence. Both completely inappropriate to the damage done.

edit on 5/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2011 by Badgered1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by Badgered1 because: Missed quote...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
I let that skeleton out of the closet years ago in order to save my nieces the same anguish I went through.
One of my proudest moments......
The sick bastard even admitted it.
I hope my stepfather gets thrown on (or under) that train...

Kudos for your bravery. I salute you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The statutes of law should extend to victims of sexual abuse just like they do to murder. The "Iron Curtain" remark is probably most stating.

When I was eleven, I had this life altering happenstance occur to me.

I was young and my family decided to run from the circus of newspapers and such. Not enough for me. I want to own everything that idiot did to me. I feel I have that right. After all, my life was altered for ever after. It will be with me for life.

I'll never be past my issues. It takes years of PAID psychiatry and counseling to get through such a thing. It is a life long issue. It destroys your self worth and your ability to form close relationships throughout life.

Not an easy ride. To this day...I can not stand to have a picture taken of me, can not stand to have a man touch me in any way and can not get close to anyone.

Was I robbed? Yes. My ability to to associate with anyone has been deeply hampered.

Anyone trying to get close to me feels like an assault. It's a rough ride.

I wonder what it is like to enjoy being in a loving relationship. I will never know that.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Edit to Add: Carmed707 brought up a very good point and I stand corrected with thanks! * See below!

The problem is I think you're going to find you don't like how society deals with the issue.
*Sex crimes against children (originally read Pedophilia), in my book, is the worst crime going. Bar none.
That being said?
In this sick society where tourists travel overseas to third world nations to have sex with little children who are sold by their parents into slavery?
Where world leaders have 'bunga bunga' parties with little girls?
Where MOTHERS dress up their 3 year olds like whores for 'Toddlers and Tiaras'?
Where little girls can't even walk to get a soda without being raped and killed and thrown in a dumpster!
(See this article = Body found in search for missing Ga. girl)

No, I don't see any of this changing for the good.

We've already got Man Boy Love groups in the Western World, and Woman Girl etc. Gawd...
No, I believe what's coming is we're going to see a twist being put on the issue and it will become more acceptable - not wiped out as it should be.

Sorry, I've got no hope Western society is going to stand up and do what's right with this issue, I just don't.
Nope, instead of fighting it, they'll embrace it. As sick as it is, they'll give in.
Just you watch.

peace
edit on 5-12-2011 by silo13 because: Correction on termanology with thanks to Charmed707

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Hollywood and pedofiles.....here is an interesting read called: "Thanks For the Memories"..........

www.theshiftofconsciousness.info...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

EDIT

'Woops' post, sorry about that! - Yes, I see it now. I thought that was just the 'intro' to the author.

Thank you,

peace
edit on 5-12-2011 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Keep scrolling down the page......the book then starts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join