It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blindsided by Change

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
All of the technology that we live by today was invented in the Twentiwth Century. Before
1900 the speed of travel and communication and the mode of life in general had been the same
all the way back to 1000 BC, when the war horse (Quarter Horse size) was new thechnology.

Twentieth Century inventions include:

Airplanes: from the very first to supersonic to orbital space

Radio: from morse code to satellite High Defenition TV and cell phones

Nuclear Technology

Sanatized Cities with clean water

Food Distribution to every region

Propaganda, advertizing and public education

Titanic opaque beaurocracies

Silent perpetual balistic missle submarines

Biotechnology that can make new forms of life

Computers fast enough to keep an encyclopedia sized file on every person on the planet and
to sort through them for any purpose.

The rate of change has been so fast.

I'm wondering why the general attitude toward the events on 911 is restricted to the stuff
that exsisted in the 1800's. Conspiracy and explosives are the only acceptable
explainations to the WTC event. That would be a reasonable starting point but it dosen't
survive the first analysis of the Towers' event facts. (The time to completion) So there
must be another method.

Looking for new phenomenon is a reasonable alternative. One has been found and compellingly
presented but it has been rejected by all of the major alternative news internet sites. New
things should be considered carefully but not prejudicialy rejected.

The new phenomenon is, to my vague understanding, a way of negating the normal energy
pattern in a material, either by overpowering some small fraction of matter at the subatomic
level or not by overpowering it but by reassinging the orientation or qualities of molecular
and atomic forces.

Like a crack in a dam that explosively widens or like when two magnets attract each other
turning one around will cause repulsion.

This phenomenon could be acheived by changing the energy levels around or inside of atoms
and molecules by an interference pattern that matched the dimentions of the atomic
particles.

Wave interference is a phenomenon that occurs when two waves meet while traveling along the same medium. The interference of waves causes the medium to take on a shape that results from the net effect of the two individual waves upon the particles of the medium. Wave interference can be constructive or destructive in nature. Constructive interference occurs at any location along the medium where the two interfering waves have a displacement in the same direction. For example, if at a given instant in time and location along the medium, the crest of one wave meets the crest of a second wave, they will interfere in such a manner as to produce a "super-crest." Similarly, the interference of a trough and a trough interfere constructively to produce a "super-trough." Destructive interference occurs at any location along the medium where the two interfering waves have a displacement in the opposite direction. For example, the interference of a crest with a trough is an example of destructive interference. Destructive interference has the tendency to decrease the resulting amount of displacement of the medium.
www.physicsclassroom.com...

www.youtube.com...

With many different radio frequencies interacting, the interference pattern could generate
wavelengths or waveshapes of any desired size or power.

High energy (very tiniest) electromagnetic waves are small enough to change space at places inside of subatomic particles, the building blocks of atoms, and so could cause compression or dissolution or perhaps any small alien change of the atoms themselves.

We have power from broadcast tower radiation, cell phone radiation, Solar radiation, the
electric current from the moving molecules of the atmosphere and the magnetic field,
radiation, and natural wavelength of the earth flowing all of the time. These waves tend to
be large (weak) but can support harmonics of shorter (higher energy) length. The harmonics
can be created by the interference pattern.

Also on 9-11 there was hurricane Erin in the vicinity. The eye has unusual parallel cloud structure such as could be caused by external electric field forces.

Using some number of radio transmitters, a complex electrical field could be created and
controlled. Its action would be a change in the qualities space or quantum forces by
extremely powerful and unusual energy fluctuations at the sub-molecular level.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Semicollegiate because: video error

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Why then, were cell phones, radios, and other electronic equipment left unaffected? Interference strong enough to disassemble molecules from their solid structure would surely disrupt all devices within a certain radius, and cause serious power outages, wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

The edges of the IP must be kept close to the WTC site, and that would depend on how the transmitters were arranged. The IP would only exsist where all of the transission fields overlapped. Anywhere outside of that Volume of space would be about the same.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate
reply to post by Varemia

The edges of the IP must be kept close to the WTC site, and that would depend on how the transmitters were arranged. The IP would only exsist where all of the transission fields overlapped. Anywhere outside of that Volume of space would be about the same.

What about the phone call from inside the tower? It just seems unlikely to me. I haven't seen any evidence of dustification at all.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Semicollegiate

Airplanes: from the very first to supersonic to orbital space

The first successful flight was in 1903. They had been working on the idea for years prior to the 20th century. In fact it would not have been possible without the ICE and that was 19th century.

Radio: from morse code to satellite High Defenition TV and cell phones

Hardly, the foundation for radio was in telephone and telegraph. Both 19th century.

Nuclear Technology

Early part of the 20th century.

Sanatized Cities with clean water

Major cities in the west had sanitary systems and clean drinking water long before the 20th century. Hell, the Romans had it!

Food Distribution to every region

Huh?

Propaganda, advertizing and public education

All of this predates the 20th century. By a long shot. The Anceint Greeks had public education.

Titanic opaque beaurocracies

Don't really know what that means but government "beaurocacy" is as old as civilization.

Silent perpetual balistic missle submarines

I don't know what a perpetual missile is, but submarines are 19th century.

Biotechnology that can make new forms of life

Well, mankind has been using our understanding of nature for a long time. Look up "mule".

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Cell phones funtioned in the tower up to the time the final IP transmitters were powered up and the building began to do whatever it did.

The rubble pile is too small to account for 1,000,000 tons of debris. The OS remains fall straight down and would presumably arrange themselves into a cone or mound.

My calculation was the tower height 1362ft - the airspace per floor 110 x 10ft = 262 ft.
That mound would be around 25 stories high at the highest point. The pictures with perspective included in them show the tower remians to be about 25ft only 2 stories. About 1 order of magnitude smaller.

www.drjudywood.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The rubble pile is too small to account for 1,000,000 tons of debris. The OS remains fall straight down and would presumably arrange themselves into a cone or mound.

My calculation was the tower height 1362ft - the airspace per floor 110 x 10ft = 262 ft.
That mound would be around 25 stories high at the highest point. The pictures with perspective included in them show the tower remians to be about 25ft only 2 stories. About 1 order of magnitude smaller.

Huh? Wow. You really need to sit down and look at some the photos from that day. And the videos. The buildings did not come straight down or anything like that. This is pure silliness.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Thanks for your time it takes a while to do that.

True some of the lineages of those inventions go back a few more decades than 1900 but technologically, life was basically the same for 3000 to 14000 years before that.

What's your point? Our world changed alot since great grandfather's horse drawn wagon.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Collasped or demolished gravity only pulls down so ther should be a 20 storie pile of rubble

You prefer to look at the back of your eyelids?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by hooper

Collasped or demolished gravity only pulls down so ther should be a 20 storie pile of rubble

You prefer to look at the back of your eyelids?

Remember that the basement was really deep in the towers, and a lot of rubble went there. The rubble that left the immediate footprint was pushed out by the pressure from the air inside the various floors being pushed out. Also, the simple height of many of the wall panels allowed it to have a large parabolic trajectory from its initial point.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Your physics basically is correct in my opinion.

The bathtub was seven stories deep and was not completely filled. 25 - 7 would still be 18 stories of rubble above ground approximately.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image105.gif

The colors in the diagram signify
red-brown -- collasped heavy damage
olive -green -- intact or mostly intact
light gray -- not inspected or undetermined

OS or demo, the falling megaton of debris should have blown out the bath tub, or at least cracked it. It was not functionally damaged.

Most of The central portion of the wall's south side (bordering Liberty Street) was unsupported by intact sub-basement walls or debris, and it had moved inward more than 10 inches. This and other portions of the wall were re-habilitated as necessary. The tieback tendons were replaced throughout most of the southern half of the wall.
911research.wtc7.net...

The parabolic path is a good point, but keep in mind that heavy masses are hard to accelerate and when they do move they tend to move very slowly. So if a 10 ? ton girder is moving sideways at say 1 ft per second for 8 seconds, it will only move 8 ft lateraly. When the top of the first tower flexed over I thought that it might hit waaay over on onther block, but the radio mast only made it to Liberty street.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

The concrete of the floors was only about 4 inch thick. 4 x 110 = 440inch = 37 feet. It seems to me you forgot about the space between the ceiling and the floor above it. In this space you will find the trusses and cabling etc.

Take a look at this image: willyloman.files.wordpress.com...
edit on 7-12-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Your diagram shows about 10ft from floor to floor, and there was alot of steel, not just concrete. And also the outside of the building would be in the pile.

Do you agree that the debris should form a cone or mound?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I don't have an opinion on the shape of a debris pile of a collapsed building as I do not have any expertise in that area.

Do you agree that your calculation is completely flawed? And do you agree that when a premise is incorrect, the conclusion is not sound?
edit on 7-12-2011 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

The volume of material is the same after the collapse as before the collapse. The difference is the way it is arranged. Basically whether OS or Demo the parts all moved down and only the airspace is removed.

My calcualtion is a rough order of magnitude estimate.

What is your premise about the towers? OS or Demo?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The volume of material is the same after the collapse as before the collapse. The difference is the way it is arranged. Basically whether OS or Demo the parts all moved down and only the airspace is removed.

My calcualtion is a rough order of magnitude estimate.

When I make a rough estimates I come to a value that is almost an order of magnitude lower than yours. And it is perfectly in agreement with the debris pile we can observe on photographs. Do you agree that your rough estimate is wrong? How did you arrive to the 10ft figure?

What is your premise about the towers? OS or Demo?

My premise is that the towers were hit by planes and suffered from fires. My take on it is that those events caused them to collapse.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

My premise is the laws of physics. That I know of.

I chose 10ft because offices have higher ceilings than residences but to much empty space would be a waste of height. Also the calculation is easier than say 11.38 ft or 8.97 ft.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

True some of the lineages of those inventions go back a few more decades than 1900 but technologically, life was basically the same for 3000 to 14000 years before that.

Well, that's a very simplistic and very, very general understanding of history. And very misleading. We may marvel at the pace of technological change today, but that does not mean, by quite a bit, that everything before now was the just the same old thing for 1000's of years. And it was not the same everywhere either. Case in point, I could argue that in fact, it was the 19th century that actually saw the greatest advances in technology in the west. We started that century with just horses, sail ships and dirt roads and everyone was either a farmer or a craftsman. We ended that century with trains, cars, telegraphs, telephones, steam ships, multi-story buildings, medicines, the elevator, factories, electrical power distribution, moveable bridges, and on and on and on.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Well, that's a very simplistic and very, very general understanding of history. And very misleading.

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

We may marvel at the pace of technological change today, but that does not mean, by quite a bit, that everything before now was the just the same old thing for 1000's of years. And it was not the same everywhere either. Case in point, I could argue that in fact, it was the 19th century that actually saw the greatest advances in technology in the west. We started that century with just horses, sail ships and dirt roads and everyone was either a farmer or a craftsman. We ended that century with trains, cars, telegraphs, telephones, steam ships, multi-story buildings, medicines, the elevator, factories, electrical power distribution, moveable bridges, and on and on and on.

For 99% of the population, in 1900

No electricity, used your own muscles for tasks and chores 14000 BC

Carried water 14000 BC

Did laundry on a washboard 7000 BC

No refrigeration 14000 BC

Field sanitation 7000 BC

Home heated by fireplace or stove 14000 BC

No telephone 14000 BC

walked or rode a horse 1000 BC

When it got dark they went to bed or used a flame for light 14000 BC

Every teenager had a deceased sibling 14000 BC

Pretty much the whole day was lived like it had always been since the beginning of time.

Like in the Bilbe in fact.

So are you an OSer or Demolition Man?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

99% of what population? I think you need to read a little history. By 1900 people were regularly using trains and trolleys for transportation. Indoor plumbing was quite common, look at homes built in that period. By 1900 in the US we were seeing the first suburbs. Field sanitation? Really, read some history. One of the best ways to learn about the period is by going to your local university library and accessing their archives. Stay away from the big history tomes for now, just go look at the newspapers and periodicals from that period. And keep in mind that the fact that there were periodicals and newspapers says a lot for that period.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join