It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Predictions. Prophet, Or The Most Intelligent Man Running For POTUS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ron Paul has been called everything from pin-head to clown to kook, not only by his peers but by every uninformed MSM parrot and the uninformed public who just parrot the parrots.
Ron Paul has not only held firm on the key issues throughout his political career but has made a number of predictions that have all come true!

Does this make Dr. Paul a Prophet? I think not. The only other explanation could be that this man is one of the most intelligent people in politics. It could also be true that just like his supporters are passionate about him, Dr. Paul is the most passionate and well educated candidate to come along in recent history who’s not afraid to challenge the status quo. This alone should appeal to anyone who’s on the fence and looking for an alternative to Obama and the Neo-Cons.

The good doctor hasn’t just proved right in some general “freedom works” sense. His predictions have been repeatedly, even eerily, reliable.
The Prophet from Texas: How Ron Paul predicted 9/11, Bush's failure in Iraq, Middle East uprisings, the dot-com bubble & 2008's financial collapse

Here are some of the predictions that Ron Paul has made.

First, we’ll start with the domestic predictions:

The Failure of the War on Drugs

The Dot-Com Bubble

The Bail-Outs

The Housing Bubble and the Collapse of Fannie and Freddy.

The Debt Crisis.

And now for his Predictions on Foreign Issues:

The 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

The War on Terror

The Patriot Act

The Military Commissions Act

The Rejection of Habeas Corpus

Legalization of Torture

The Iraq War would cost twice as much as the White House estimate…Paul was wrong. It has cost the taxpayers 16x the estimate!

Russia using Iraq as an excuse to invade Georgia.

The Middle-East Uprisings

I’m sure I missed a couple. But that’s a pretty good list if you ask me.
The question you need to ask yourself is, “If Ron Paul was smart enough to predict all of this, is he smart enough to fix this country or at least head us in the right direction?”

edit on 12/5/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What about the option of him being an insider?

edit on 5-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The only one with common sense who's not a sellout.

All the others are either idiots or stinking liars.

If America elects anyone but Ron Paul it's gonna be VERY PAINFUL to go back to the constitution... the price is gonna have to be paid IN BLOOD. Count on it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

that would be one long operation! 3 decades long. . .

I worry about this as well. I also worry he is the anti-christ. Just look at all the support he's getting with few, if any, scandals coming to light thus far.

I will still vote for him nonetheless, even if I have to write him in. I agree with most of what he has to say!

Not a prophet IMO. He is just extremely aware of how big gov't works, and has been privy for quite some time! I think the predictions were made out of sheer intelligence.
edit on 5-12-2011 by lurker007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i've wondered the possibility of obvious rigging.

imagine a huge turnout for Ron Paul, undeniably voted in by the masses. everyone you know voted for him, and everyone they know. but it turns out he loses? what then? will it be obvious? or would everyone just go along with it?

I feel that he HAS to be president, it would be wrong to have anyone else who keeps peddling everything we know is wrong. He at least has the desire towards change whereas everyother candidate is bought and sold.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Ron Paul's Predictions. Prophet, Or The Most Intelligent Man Running For POTUS?

Well,hes the MOST intelligent of the bunch,Democrats included.

Ronald Reagan, the icon of conservatism, stated, “I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism”.

Ron Paul: A True Republican

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i think america is at the cross roads with this guy. the next election will change the course of american history and will be it's last chance.

one will lead to world war 3 and one will lead to america's freedom.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You know I agree with about 80% of what he says. I'm all in on that part. Then he kind of loses me on some stuff (possibly because it doesn't appeal to my dyed-in-the-wool, bleeding-heart inner liberal...but I do listen to him...).
However, what I notice the most about him; what he has above nearly all the other candidates - from both sides; what they just don't teach in schools - but should; what is missing most from today's society; what is absolutely absent from the MSM and TV in general; what the press misses completely......

He has....

wait for it....

COMMON SENSE.

I know it's an alien concept to a lot of you out there. Not your fault. It's been deliberately hidden from you lest you start thinking for yourselves (and then where would we be????).
I also know that a politician with COMMON SENSE is a bit of a novelty. You've really not seen it before. You're usually reeling from the spin their lobbyists have put on it: "Please hate everything that doesn't come from the oil process!" or "Please eat everything Monsanto, 'cos the other stuff is probably bad for our business!" or "You know you need to TELL your doctor that you need VERY EXPENSIVE TREATMENT!" etc.
Go on. Try it. Common Sense. You know you want to try it. The first batch is free...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

A Christian who has made predictions that have actually come true? He sounds like a much better prophet than Harold Camping or any other self styled "prophet" of recent times.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
What about the option of him being an insider?

edit on 5-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Everything that Ron Paul has predicted isn't anything MANY on ATS haven't predicted before.

It is just that Ron is a congressman, everything he predicts is archived and gets pulled up when he runs for big office like President. Were the other Austrian economists insiders when they predicted the housing bubble? Were ATS members insiders when they warned that the Patriot Act was extremely detrimental to our liberties?

So no, these predictions don't just point to automatically being an insider, it points to a person or people having common sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
From me,I hope he will not pay the bills, of the past wars!

new topics

top topics

join