It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The 45th President Of The United States

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
he is getting 7% of the republican vote he won't make it past 3 primaries

he actually can better serve the nation as a senator as an agitator

it would be sad to see him on the corporations leash as potus

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
A must watch for all Ron Paul fans: www.youtube.com... . It's not enough to just say "vote Ron Paul". People need to SWITCH PARTIES 12 WEEKS IN ADVANCE in most states. So REGISTER REPUBLICAN, otherwise, you CAN'T VOTE for Ron Paul in your state's primary!

If Ron Paul doesn't win enough delegates in the primaries, HE CAN'T RUN for President as a Republican!
Thumbs up, copy & paste everywhere!!!

PS: I can't start a thread about this info because i am new member but i hope someone will do it for me!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

Stop talking Rep or Democrat it is a fabricated thing. Think soul. Trust

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
People tearing at their garments defending a polititian. Wtf? Seriously, after being divided and conquered for so long? We are pitted against each other playing the opposing team game while they post-game party, slapping high fives while swimming in our tax money a la scrooge mcduck. Awaiting a hero to come of their lines to save us from their ilk is, sincerely, crossing the line between naivete and imbecility.

So, fearful to the point of lacking the guts to attempt any reasoning, some may ask "what do you propose we do besides engage in the futile act of voting?". The conversation has to start there. We have to accept the system is 100% broken and corrupt. We must shed any hope of the elite curbing themselves in our favor. That is where the dialogue must begin and not cheerleading for any of the same old parasites regardless of the tune they whistle. We have heard the song of the mermaid time and time again yet still many are lulled against their best interests. Lack of education is no longer an excuse. No matter how much of an ignorant idiot you are, the information is so readily available now that it is unacceptable to remain misinformed and/or disinformed. Lacking the bravery and will to shed the shackles of enslavement to the plutocracy is no excuse not to educate yourself by researching and reasoning as an adult with cojones.

Still thinking of voting the "bums" out? What was the definition of insanity again?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ron Paul can't be elected per "The Electoral College System".

He won't even get close.

Ron Paul, Has been and still is voided because of this system in the USA.

"nuff said.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomandpeace

That is only in closed primary states.
And I believe it just has to be any time in the year before the primary year.
My GF and I become republicans (god help us) to vote for Paul a few months ago.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

What I am saying is fact and not only is it fact but it is the law. This is the only thing that matters!

Paul has been in The Congress for each and everyone of these union killing, freedom killing, job killing, nation killing legislation and his blatant inability to stop a single thing proves he's just as worthless as the rest of the "Bought and paid" Congress!
edit on 8-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Alxandro
The real truth is this, it takes a whole lotta good propaganda to make up for the bad propaganda he has spewed over the years.
I think his U.S. Blame game, anti Israel and Islamo ignorance is the main reason why he can't get any ground with main stream America.

Pro-Israel = Pro-Peace. It just happens to be Pro-Everybody including Pro-Palestine or Pro-Iran too!

Anti-Israel = Pro-War. See war destroys nations, it doesn't build them.

If you are pro-war, you are in favor of watching rockets drop in Tel-Aviv Israel and in Gaza.
Pro-war = Anti-freedom
Pro-war = Anti-human

Pro-war = Pro-death

Your a bit disconnected. There's no threat just generated threat by the Holly-media. Israel needs america to think the whole middle east is trying to wipe out the jews. Do you really think leaving Israel alone is going to bring war?? Why, give me one good reason. Don't bother ,you ,like the rest will continue spreading what you here from the media. The majority of you people get all information, from the media, and spread here in ATS. You all are monday quarterbacks thinking your experts on muslims. Muslims are incapable of forming or organizing anything. They are so far behind the 8ball its a joke.

Israel is to blame for everything. WHY: because Israel is an illegal country. Its not there land. Learn the history on how they really acquired the land before defending them. No one has no right to brand a parcel of land, in this day in age(meaning after WWI), as there own sovereign land.

I hope RP does win . But I know that won't happen. The moment the polls show RP is catching NG ,something horrible will happen involving Iran which would lead to war or OccupyIran . ..In Israel's/bank's eyes ,It doesn't matter who is the next president as long it isn't Ron Paul.. That's the truth

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Your a bit disconnected.

You need to reread my post much closer. You totally misinterpreted everything in it.

I was saying WAR IS BAD for everyone. All parties.

Unless you are suggesting that killing people is good? Because I am saying political motivated killing = BAD.

I am a very strong pro-Peace and pro-Liberty advocate.
I am pretty sure you misinterpreted the meaning of my post.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

What I am saying is fact and not only is it fact but it is the law. This is the only thing that matters!

Paul has been in The Congress for each and everyone of these union killing, freedom killing, job killing, nation killing legislation and his blatant inability to stop a single thing proves he's just as worthless as the rest of the "Bought and paid" Congress!

well, actually what you WERE saying is that Paul's a fraud and a liar, which you couldn't substantiate so now you're falling back to calling him ineffective merely because the rest of congress sucks and he hasn't been able to change the flow by himself...and that he was bought and paid for by corporation he has fought against favoring or lending subsidies to, so they schemed to make hundreds of thousands of individual donations to him on the down-low, which you also couldn't substantiate other than by arguing that it's possible.

And how, pray tell, would you have expected a congressman to fight against this other than by doing exactly what Paul did and standing firm and alone against exactly what you're railing against? How would you have done better?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

LoL dont expect an answer to any of that my friend.........

It will be more deflection onto something else, then he will claim victory in the debate with you.....

How anyone thinks one man in congress can turn the entire tide of corruption is delusional.......

hes done everything he can and stood firm.........hes held his integrity, thats all he can do

Go Paul.......Fight the good fight

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i hope ron paul wins. without him we are screwed

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Everyone's definitely entitled to their opinion, but I'm a firm believer those opinions should be at least SOMEWHAT reasonable for the most part.

I would be honored to have Paul as my representative. Instead I ended up with Frank Lucas, and he only ever sends me form-letter responses to my contacts when I try to get him to open his big stupid brain on certain issues. I really need to just go sit down with him sometime, but I don't know how I'd handle being face-to-face with someone who voted for the PATRIOT Act and the Military Commissions Act of '06, even if he did vote against a re-authorization for the PA at a later point.

Guy pisses me off and doesn't represent me at all, but I'm in Oklahoma so...ugh, he probably covers most of the other redstaters well enough, sadly. I really need to set up some sort of public awareness and education here to get people to stop thinking with guns & fear.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by dilly1

Your a bit disconnected.

You need to reread my post much closer. You totally misinterpreted everything in it.

I was saying WAR IS BAD for everyone. All parties.

Unless you are suggesting that killing people is good? Because I am saying political motivated killing = BAD.

I am a very strong pro-Peace and pro-Liberty advocate.
I am pretty sure you misinterpreted the meaning of my post.

Your post is super misleading

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
GREAT VIDEO!

Ron Paul is the only politician that I am aware of that believes in a strict interpretation of the U.S. Constitution. His views are closer to what the "Founding Fathers" intended than any other contemporary politician. Thus the reason why he will probably never be our president: he is too big a threat to the status quo.

I suspect that the federal government has centralized so much power in the last 75 years that we will never have true liberty again without some type of revolution. Even if Ron Paul were elected, I fear we are too far gone.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

This is amazing. Thank you. I hope for the sake of the lightside and all who choose to follow it that RP will win in 2012. If he does not I will leave this country before the genocide begins.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ron Paul 2012. He is the last hope for freedom.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If I was an American he would get my vote. I've been reading articles and watching videos about him for the past year or so. He is truely a remarkable man, the American people are extremely lucky to have a person like this fighting for them and they need to realise soon that this is a once in a lifetime oppurtunity to make a real difference! I think he stands a good chance of becoming president, but in the small chance he doesn't then I would love him to come over to Scotland and help us fight for our independence from the UK!

RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!
edit on 8-12-2011 by HallamFoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

Dead on bro. I wrote a thread discussing how Ron Paul is being "dissed" even by the "local" media in the first Caucus state (Iowa). He has been polling consistently in the top 3 over that last 2-3 months but barely a mention:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If no less than 51% of Americans get behind this man, then there will be hope for the US. And the rest of us, for that matter.

I have serious problems with anyone who cannot see that this is the only man in the running who speaks from the heart.

Never even mind the issues. If they do not come from the heart, they are nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join