It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The 45th President Of The United States

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

His 33 yr record of non service in The Congress means he is a shill. Puppet! How many non defense and non energy jobs has Texas lost? That was Mr. Paul making backroom deals.

He voted for PATRIOT in 01!
edit on 6-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Ahh no he voted AGAINST the patriot act.............

Non service? again.............are you going to make me post links to his voting record? How is this mans clear post of voting FOR anything constitutional and AGAINST anything non constitutional inaction in any sense of the word?

If you cannot address this, then its just proof that youre trolling..........
edit on 6-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

But if he had never spent one day in Congress, the argument then would be he does not have the experience yada yada yada.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. You just cannot win with some people.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Many people on this site, care only for themselves. They do not lead lives of principles and integrity as does Dr. Paul.

For if these people had principles and integrity, they would donate money to Dr. Paul, and put their money where their mouth is.

Literally, the fate of the free world, depends upon someone like Ron Paul becoming commander in chief.

The stakes are high, and so is the bullsh+t being displayed by many.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
He'd have my vote anyway. This year or any other.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
In a political race it is essential to use corporations and anything as donors so you can pay for your campaign because in the USA campaigns cost millions of dollars, and if you at least want to be part of the candidates you have to welcome money from anyone who brings it. Corporations give money to everyone so the can have at least the attention of the candidate. Of course some politicians are completely bought by these corporations but not everyone is a bad person. Right now, in your country USA and in mine Puerto Rico, there are a lot of bad politicians that usually win because they have big money of the corporations. For example look and see the differences:

Barack Obama
Microsoft Corp $171,573
Comcast Corp $113,800
Harvard University $99,975
Google Inc $95,066
University of California $85,941

Mitt Romney
Goldman Sachs $367,200
Credit Suisse Group $198,750
Morgan Stanley $191,800
HIG Capital $186,500
Barclays $157,750

Rick Perry
Ryan LLC $186,800
Murray Energy $105,504
USAA $67,000
Contran Corp $50,000
Ernst & Young $47,800

Ron Paul
US Army $23,552
US Air Force $23,335
US Navy $17,432
Mason Capital Management $14,000
Microsoft Corp $13,398

Michele Bachmann
Captive-Aire Inc $10,000
College Loan Corp $10,000
Empire Office Inc $10,000
Hubbard Broadcasting $10,000
Slumberland Inc $10,000

Herman Cain
Barron Collier $8,000
Houston Texans $7,400
Wells Fargo $7,300
Cinco Natural Gas $5,200
Cold Spring Granite $5,000
Creative Dimensions $5,000
Fox, Paine & Co $5,000
Whitaker Oil $5,000
Ggam LLC $5,000
Greenhill & Co $5,000
Hilton Hotels $5,000
Infinity Oil & Gas $5,000
JM Smucker Co $5,000
Arb Corp $5,000
Ames Research Laboratories $5,000
Wynn Resorts $5,000
Jones Petroleum $5,000
Neuroimaging Centers $5,000
Tankcraft Corp Walworth $5,000
Third Security $5,000

I saw this in a thread here on ATS, and as you can see the candidates with more money were the ones at fist that the media wanted for you to choose. Then, time passed and those candidates were so... how can i put this.. hmm.. morons that they loss their chance to be the official candidate. Now the ones that remain in the race don't have the intelligence and knowledge that RP has. I'm not saying that RP will win because that's very unlikely unless people like some that I see here that criticize the man without proof and don't offer solutions either stop thinking negatively and just vote for him and see. You have to realize that at least you are voting for the best among evil if you wish to think that way. I can't vote for your president so my opinion is completely neutral but I'm a Political Scientist so I know a little more of politics than the average people. Here in PR we have our problems too and thats why became a Political Scientist to work from the inside and try to change at least one bad thing for a good one. I will first finish law school and then I will enter the political life. There are many like me too so not everyone is a bad person. Have hope, have faith and good will come. I myself are a Christian so I pray for more good people to want to change at least one bad thing for a good one. RP is doing that, at least thats what I observe.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
It derives from "Propagate".
So yes, anything that is propagated in an organized fashion is propaganda.

in organized and deceitful fashion where opinion is portrayed as the complete truth while only giving part of the truth, or half-truth

So no I disagree with your interpretation

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I want to see this guy as President. We need a new example of real leadership and "common sense" to lead the world into a new era of prosperity. I thibnk that as president he would make the right changes to stop some of the madness which is going on right now....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Please God please let this man win in order to spare America another coming War of the States, followed shortly thereafter by WWIII S&F Go Paul Go!! (I always liked the name Paul....)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
I want to see this guy as President. We need a new example of real leadership and "common sense" to lead the world into a new era of prosperity. I thibnk that as president he would make the right changes to stop some of the madness which is going on right now....

If any of you want to see Dr. Paul win, then you must speak with your money.

ronpaul2012.com

The time is now or never.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ron Paul is the only real candidate worth even considering!

I am so passionate about what this man stands for and speaks about!
He speaks for the true American Spirit, he speaks for Me!

I can't stand government authoritarianism and totalitarianism, that's why I am 100% behind Paul, because he wants to remove my chains and put them on the tyrants!

Save America, Save the World,
President Ron Paul 2012!

edit on 5-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

The man is truly remarkable! I wish people would do their research.

It’s really sad how the MSM places judgment on the guy. Especially Fox News. The man if far from perfect, but he is above the rest a hundred fold.

Ron Paul has my vote (PERIOD)…!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
This idol worship of the puppet known as Paul is borderline demented and worrysome as he will not do a damn thing for anyone but continually tout and push The SCUM's agenda and that is just that and to believe anything else is a fraud.

The last time a puppet had this much blind support is Reagan and look at where it got our nation?

Does it not matter that he's 78 and pressing 80 as evidenced by Obama, 43 and Clinton is we do not want anymore senior citizens so far removed and disconnected from reality that it isn't funny! The last Grandfather figure we will ever have is 41. Expect the followup to Obama be between 40 - 50 yrs old again as no more fuddy duddies. No more Social Security retirees! No more career Congresspeople. He's been in office in some facet or another for the last 33 years and hasn't done a damn thing for anyone.

edit on 6-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Show one piece of evidence that Ron Paul has ever been a puppet. Do that....or SHUT IT.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Your post has given me a tiny sliver ofhope on humanity. For that, I thank you.

People, elections are rigged and we are presented with hand picked corporate candidates. Paul talks a greatgame, but so did Obama in campaign mode. You think the pbtb are going to toss their totalitarian empire to the whim of the peasantry? Get real, please, for the humanity and nature's sake! Diebold machines will pick the winner while you are superbowled between two teams belonging to the same owner. The agenda, no matter the theatre displayed by politicians through the corporate media, will be the same regardless if Paul or Obama is elected.

How can people still hold on to this illusory notion of electoral choice with all the evidence to the contrary? Paul and Kuczynich types are there so the more enlightened of proles believe the government is not 100% corrupt. They inspire, in their powerless roles of honest politicians, a faint glimmer of false hope in the more informed of proles. Cant you see? We have been played, toyed with, for generations. Divided and conquered attacking each other while the puppeteers send us and our children to death and slavery for their profit. There is unlimited power and unimaginable wealth at stake yet you think there isnt an agenda to remain indefinitely in control of all this?

Remember JFK! Remember all dictators that have stepped out of line. You think the system will purge itself? You are not in control and that, understandably, scares the hell out of anybody. The first step to recovery is acceptance and that is where we must begin if something is to be done to fix this sad state of corrupt, criminal affairs. If you think voting will bring about any real justice and equality you may as well keep using your history books to continue lighting the opium of wishful thinking.

Not being aggressive here. Not attacking anyone. Quite contrary, I want all of us to unite for our common good and not that of the plutocracy for a change.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

So what, inaction is the answer?

Just DONT vote because you feel that the deck is stacked?

It probably is rigged, but thats not going to stop me from trying to do something about it , and voting for someone who has integrity......

Complacency and inaction is why we are in this mess in the first place, its not the solution to the problem

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Most of the info I get about who is running for the presidency comes from ATS. I used to be a diehard Fox fan, but came to realize how “unbiased” they really are. Especially when they were throwing out their unbiased views on who was running for president. They had everyone believe at one point that Perry was the best choice. I couldn’t help but think how out of balance this guy was with the American people. As I did more research, I felt like throwing up! I will have to say that they had me going (conditioned) for a long time. I still go to fox on occasion. It’s fun to see the puppets run amuck on their forums. It’s almost comical. They put Ron Paul in such a bad light. When I gave my opinion about Ron Paul and what he stood for, they all looked at me like I was a troll or shill trying to stir up the pot. When I asked them if they did any research, they were like walking zombies waiting for someone to tell them what was best for them. That person was usually Bill O’Reilly or Hannity. It’s really quite pathetic.

Telling you all that I don’t look to the MSM for info, does anyone out there have any idea where RP stands nationwide? I know where he stands here on ATS, but everywhere else is kind of a blur to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rober_boricua
This was the type of Ad I was waiting to see... Enjoy

Pretty good propaganda I'll say.. What do you think?
edit on 5-12-2011 by rober_boricua because: (no reason given)

Can you say "Superbowl Ad"? This is the ad that needs to smack everyone in the face while they are watching and what better time than during the Superbowl? Spend the money because this is probably his only shot at cracking through to the mainstream sheeple out there. It may be one of the only serious ads and would get a lot of attention along with coverage afterwards if done right.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
How the hell to you equate this as propaganda? Turn on Fox news and that's the definition. Ron Paul may not be the 2nd coming of Christ, but show me someone better. Please. I'm begging you. This man is sincere. 'nuff said.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

I really hope Ron wins, if I was American I'd vote for him. I could be wrong but I feel he's a true "good guy" and that 8 years of him in office would go along way to restoring the country. I know Obama was supposed to be the man of hope and change but I can honestly say right now that I saw through him easily right from the beginning, I knew he was bull****, my feelings told me not to trust him. Well I don't get those feelings with Ron Paul, I feel he is sincere, even worst case scenario I'd still rate him way above any of the competition. Ron Paul 2012

EDIT: Oops I didn't mean to reply that to you, sorry!
edit on 7-12-2011 by WielderOfTheSwordOfTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Your dreaming buddy, even if Ron Paul wins he won't be king of America. Congress hass to pass laws in this country and Ron Paul won't change anything that they don't want changed. Special interest groups will make sure everything stays the same just like it has after every election for the last 30 years. You want to reform America you need to reform congress, those are the races that really bring about change.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

RP would make a great president.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I am with you on that

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join