It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The 45th President Of The United States

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Cute , but off topic

What does this have to do with Ron Paul?

What does this have to do with his policies?

What does this have to do with the fact that you outed every one that supports him, yet offer up NOTHING in retort and refuse to address the things that many of us have brought up?

Obfuscation much?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
i can only hope.
he will be President - he will be President - he will be President....can't stop...repeating.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

By helping turn a $50 M company to a near $700 M company nowadays means that they figured I could do for their firms what I did for MB and Mattel! They wanted future results to be an exact replica of past performances. Remember those stock firms that say, "past results are not in any way an indication of future performance"!

Why do you think you no longer hear of Codex Aluminatrius? Never heard of it perhaps? Died a slow and painful death in Nov 09.

He would've been your GOP nod for the 44th POTUS but his inability to shift his stances on civil service and social service items killed and torpedoed his campaign but if it's any consolidation he did finish 2nd in 08. It came down between him and McCain and McCain's POW status kind of derailed Paul.
edit on 6-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
My great-grandmother was all in for Dr.Paul in 1988. Can you imagine what path our country would be on if we all had the foresight of my "Nanny"? I'm fighting back the tears while waiting to see if we can make what she wanted a reality, even though she is not here now to witness it.
This is about future generations, this is about the future that our passed loved ones would want for them. This is about stopping the can getting kicked forward for our children and grand children to deal with. This is about FREEDOM!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Raytheon is Haliburton and Haliburton is Cheney! Need I say more? BP Deepwater Horizon!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Raytheon is Haliburton and Haliburton is Cheney! Need I say more? BP Deepwater Horizon!

Again absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic at hand, and nothing to do with Ron Paul and NOTHING to do with your accusations against Paul

You are dismissed
edit on 6-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by MegaMind

In Congress since 1978 proves without a shadow of doubt he is apart of the problem and is a bone certified CAREER CONGRESSMAN! He is not the saviour, he is not our salvation.

He entered The Congress right around the time Obama graduated from College! Need I say more? He's been in Congress longer then I've been alive, need I say more?

By this logic just being in congress automatically makes you a scum bag. Go back and do some research on RP before you get all Negative Nancy on us.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Good video! There's a lot of (mainly older) footage that I have never seen from Dr. Paul in there.

I think my favorite quote was about his 'litmus' test for war: "If this war is worth fighting,are you willing to go lose your legs, lose your life, send your kids, or send your grand-kids over there?"

Powerful idea - and I think this is the theory on war that most of our founding fathers supported. Ask that question to most of the pro-war neocons (and liberals) on capitol hill (and elsewhere), and see if you can get an honest answer from them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Quite possibly the best Ron Paul video I've seen. Sent shivers down my spine & by the end had me teared up. The music fits perfectly.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I like it for the most part, just not his foreign policy. However, in the tone of conspiracy, I think Ron Paul would really tell us what was going on. Technology, secret shadow governments pulling strings. If he is assassinated right away, that means he was killed for the same reason as JFK, because he wanted to tell the American public the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

Now that really does say it all.I would love to see that same video with all the others.And by other I mean our so called leaders.Year after year the same sound clip.And is there any thing more important then stopping war?What happened to all the hippies they should be following this guy around the country like he is the 2nd coming of The Grateful Dead....Is there anybody out there who has been more outspoken on STOP THE WARS?.....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Free, Mega and Mask,

I've defeated and outmaneuvered each and every one of y'all on a multitude of topics. Remember the Birther or TP threads and how I shot down each and everyone of y'all and practically did it single handed?

I've already proven myself to you three, ATS and a few members of the staff here have been at the other end of my negotiation table.

I know exactly what I speak of and am here to enlighten and as evidenced by the lowball attack y'all three have lobbed means I've already defeated you because of your deployment of tactics such as this.

Pics, most times I got patted down to the point whereas it makes the TSA ordeal seem tame. None were allowed to be taken and did everything at arms length.

It's like every last mindless lemming is waiting around in a single file line waiting for what the next idea will be instead of being the American that I know each and every one of y'all are and that is "What do you want to see for this nation?" and not "What does Dr. Paul want for America?" and for the sake of everything holy end this idol worship and it's borderline disturbing and indicative of an undiagnosed mental disorder.

k, I'm flattered that you listed me first.
second, low ball attack from my tongue in cheek response? give me a break.
third, I believe you are and always will be a political troll.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thanks for Posting OP. I really enjoy these Ron Paul ads. I can't wait for the Super Epic one that will get the most views.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Some people talk about how sad it is that a man who seemingly has the right intentions is refused to be taken seriously by the media.

Others are all gung ho and actually think if we all "open our eyes to the lies" we couldnt help but vote for Ron Paul.

I believe that it doesnt matter how many people vote for him, in the end of the day if he doesnt fit in with either of the two freight trains which are the conflicting political parties in this country, he doesn't stand a chance.

I keep repeating, if we really want to change this place for the better the solution isn't as simple as voting in a new president. The president is basically nothing more than a figure head who goes around shaking hands and posing for photo ops. The whole stinkin place that is Washington D.C needs a swift and severe overhaul.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Though not American I've closely watched Ron Paul, and believe he's the solution for not just the USA, but the world in general.

He might be crying doom & gloom if voters continue on the same path, but that's because it's the god awful truth!

It's time to pull our collective heads out of the sands and OPEN our eyes, because if there aren't some dramatic changes made ASAP, then we're all heading towards a lot of serious HURT. There's a massive worldwide volcano of anger bubbling up, and very soon I believe we are going to see French style revolutions start breaking out, where the elite will be targeted by screaming mobs!

Currently the situation is like a cracking dam where governments are running out of fingers and toes, to stem to leaks and the eventual collapse.

Only Ron Paul offers something other that more of the same, and is someone I can BELIEVE IN!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Destiny777

You still haven't figured out the game that's being played. Still trying to grip to "teams" and the 2 party system...When will you guys learn?

NONE OF THEM have your best interests in mind, yet...you just keep giving it to them.

Sorry, as much as I would agree about any other person on Earth, this is the one guy who actually spoke the truth when the rest of them were a pack of liars.

Show me another candidate that proposed we eliminate most of the power of the Federal Government. Show me someone with such a pristine record.

Also it's not about the person per se.
It's about the politics, the ideals, the philosophy.
It's about Freedom and Liberty vs Tyranny and Slavery.

If I sit this out and allow such a good chance to pass by because I believed everything in the Universe was a scam and a lie, than I would NEVER find the Truth, now would I?
edit on 5-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

You're welcome to give your power over to whom you choose. And in 4 years, the grip will have gotten tighter because of the people's unwillingness to roll back their sleeves and do things themselves. And in 4 years, another candidate will come, probably a Democrat, who will again SWAY YOU WITH BEAUTIFUL WORDS. Don't you think that maybe...JUST MAYBE, he has been INSTRUCTED to vote a certain way for a reason? Don't you know that they plan this stuff YEARS ahead of time? They had the entire Iraqi, Libyan, Syrian, Egyptian, and Iranian war planned 5 years BEFORE they went to any of them.

www.youtube.com...

And, if you don't think that they do it with elections, then I don't have much to add...

Most people think so one dimensionally, that they can't see the 3 dimensions right in front of them. They're PLAYING YOU...at this point, I'm not sure what this concept is so hard to believe. It seems to be "a brand new concept to those who think like you every single election." Do you think that Corporate AMERICA is going to let someone in that won't fully support their interests? Do you remember Obama making ALL OF THE SAME PROMISES? Or did a memory wipe happen that I wasn't aware of?

Again...when will you guys learn???
edit on 6-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Hey you never answered this post from me:

Now you have the spotlight.

Originally posted by eLPresidente

You claim that this was all set up, where is the proof?

Is your proof perhaps the FACT that almost all of Cain's support base went directly to Newt Gingrich? look at the recent poll numbers. As Cains' scandal matured his numbers dropped and Newt's skyrocketed. If you claim Ron Paul is the one they choose, why didn't he get all of Cain's votes?

You do realize Herman Cain forums.com is not a large site, look at the amount of traffic and chatter they get on a daily basis. Barely any. You really think the admin of HCForums is that influential?

You tell us to stop playing their game. We're not, if we were playing their game we'd be rooting for Gingrich. The only one playing their game is you. You go around spreading fear that they are in full control, that we have no other choice but to do...absolutely nothing. Because I haven't heard a good alternative yet, just a bunch of 'I told you so' and 'you can't stop TPTB, they control everything'.

Ron Paul is not one of them, there is no proof, there aren't even any clues for us to come to these conclusions. Only speculation. Your claim carries as much weight as the thread on ATS claiming Ron Paul is the anti-christ. Or the ones claiming he is a freemason and illuminati even though it is well known he has absolutely zero connections to the CFR, trilateral commission, bilderberg and bohemian grove (like Gingrich).

You're not one step ahead of everybody, how you know the secret to the NWO and their strategies, nobody knows, except for them. What I know is is that they have no control over me and my actions, they can control corporations but they cannot control real, living, breathing, MEN.

Lastly, Ron Paul is AGAINST the UN, IMF, and WTO and any other organization that threatens our nation's SOVEREIGNTY. Can you think of anything more NWO than the UN, IMF and WTO?

So is Ron Paul (anti-globalization/pro-sovereignty) the chosen one by your all-powerful TPTB?

Or is Newt Gingrich (CFR, Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove) the chosen one?

THINK!
edit on 4-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

LOL...do you REALLY need MORE PROOF at this point? REALLY??? From 1913 this country has been ran the same way. My proof is HISTORY...hell, just look back at the last 11 years...for God's sake.

proof...My proof is our economy. My proof is non-stop wars. My proof is the corporations who have benefited from our demise and who have put laws against us. My proof are the millions of people protesting and fighting for their homes, and livelihoods. My proof lies in the fact that the military can now round us up and detain us. Its been PROVEN that the elite have had an agenda, which is something those with their eyes closed used to call a conspiracy theory. NOT ANYMORE.

There's your PROOF...You'd better hope and PRAY that Ron Paul is everything you want him to be...because, on the off chance that you're wrong. WE'RE DONE AS A NATION. And let me tell you, odds are looking pretty slim when you look at history. SO, if you're willing to wager your country, livelihood, and personal freedom on another round at the elections booths...go ahead.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You're supposed to connect the links from Ron Paul to your mighty 'TPTB' as you have been running around ATS claiming that he has been 'chosen' by them and it has been in the planning for decades.

You are falling back to your next line of arguments. Claiming he is in it with them didn't work out for you so now you turn your argument directly onto your TPTB and leaving Ron Paul out of it.

See first you say we're wrong, now you say we 'might' be wrong and should pray that he is who we think he is 'by some off chance' so which is it? can you make up your mind? all these different Ron Paul arguments contradicting themselves coming from the same people, it can get confusing, believe it or not.
edit on 6-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rober_boricua
This was the type of Ad I was waiting to see... Enjoy

Pretty good propaganda I'll say.. What do you think?
edit on 5-12-2011 by rober_boricua because: (no reason given)

I guess this is what you call wishful thinking,lol.
The people will never vote republican again,its to dangerous to the 99% who just want to be happy in life,and as we all know and understande... Republicans are not happy people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join