It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The 45th President Of The United States

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

He's a fully flegged cardmember of the "Bought And Paid Congress" as they all are bought and paid and are beyond corrupt. That is all I need to know.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

He's a fully flegged cardmember of the "Bought And Paid Congress" as they all are bought and paid and are beyond corrupt. That is all I need to know.

So, in other words:
*fingers in ears* "LALALALALALALA I can't hear you I'm going to believe whatever I want by coming up with silly arguments and no real justification, all in complete contradiction of any actual facts!"?

Why would you even bother coming back to post that? You've been able to prove nothing remotely close to Paul being either bought & paid for (as lobbyists avoid him like the plague since he won't budge) or beyond corrupt (as he simply isn't), so now you're just saying he's in congress, ergo it simply MUST be a fact - the end.

Goodness gracious. Leaping lizards. And jinkies, even.

Take care.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

30 years in Congress makes him a career politician who only cares about himself and that is it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

30 years in Congress makes him a career politician who only cares about himself and that is it.

Too much time in your moms basement leads to, well, baseless, ignorant, unintelligent posts like yours.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Oh wow, can the obvious character assassination be more evident?

Buddy, let me assure you I've met a literate who's who of The SCUM and have met Mr. Paul himself and have spent time speaking to him and this is where and how I base my stance on someone. Until you've met and spoken freely to a small minute fraction of the people I have stay and remain quiet.

Nearly 1,000 politicians, nearly 2,000 entertainers, nearly 1,500 corporate masters of the universe with personal dealings with nearly 2,000 others!

edit on 13-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It is getting deep in here. We may have to break out the wading boots.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Buddy, let me assure you I've met a literate who's who of The SCUM and have met Mr. Paul himself and have spent time speaking to him and this is where and how I base my stance on someone. Until you've met and spoken freely to a small minute fraction of the people I have stay and remain quiet.

Nearly 1,000 politicians, nearly 2,000 entertainers, nearly 1,500 corporate masters of the universe with personal dealings with nearly 2,000 others!

You have meet with Ron Paul and have had discussions with him?

Wait, let me contain mys....

Yeah, ok then.
I really see him making the trip out to Jersey to talk with you. Or you flying on your private jet to Texas to meet with him.

This is by far the best post from you yet.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Buddy, let me assure you I've met a literate who's who of The SCUM and have met Mr. Paul himself and have spent time speaking to him and this is where and how I base my stance on someone.

But, why would you discuss anything with a career politician who only cares about himself?

Back to the Bat Cave, err Immaculated Cave with you....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Hmmm...:

As a physician, Paul routinely lowered fees or worked for free and refused to accept Medicaid or Medicare payments.[13][14] As a member of Congress, he continues to refuse to sign up for the government pension that he would be entitled to in order to avoid receiving government money, saying it would be "hypocritical and immoral.[15]"

Source 13
Source 14
Source 15

Paul spends time in the district to compensate for "violat[ing] almost every rule of political survival you can think of,"[17] traveling more than 300 miles (480 km) daily[17] to attend civic ceremonies for veterans, graduates, and Boy Scouts, often accompanied by his grandchildren. His staff helps senior citizens obtain free or low-cost prescription drugs through a little-known drug company program; procures lost or unreceived medals for war veterans, holding dozens of medal ceremonies annually; is known for its effectiveness in tracing Social Security checks; and sends out birthday and condolence cards.[17][82]

During 2001, he was one of only eight doctors in the House of Representatives; even fewer had continued to practice while in office. He is occasionally approached by younger area residents to thank him for attending and assisting their deliveries at birth.[17]

Source 17
Source 82

I call BS. Did you step in something? Just because someone's been in congress for a long time doesn't mean they've been doing it to seek personal gain, screw the taxpayer, or anything along these lines.

Paul's record, to the contrary (as we've ALREADY discussed) is quite clear in showing the opposite, that he's been working in attempt to change the system by trying to change the hearts and minds of his fellow congressmen (see his house speeches, or if I may recommend reading them, I suggest A Foreign Policy of Freedom: Peace, Commerce, and Honest Friendship among others) and restore sanity to Washington as well as liberty and security to the american people.

Once again, you have nothing to present other than your own claims of secret discussions with Paul you can't substantiate, and which disagree with the testimony of pretty much EVERYONE ELSE reported in the media and various other coverages to have met and spoken with him.

Take care.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Careful, as he has stated on several occasions that his IQ is in the Genius realm
and succumbs to self professed victories.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Darrin, I'm not going to say I don't believe you, but as you're asking us to decide our views on the potential outcome of our nation based on such bold claims, could you let us know exactly how you've come to meet and have such tight dealings with all these people?

I simply have a hard time believing they're all avid die-cast collectors or you've run into them all at various Mattel functions, so how DID you manage to become so connected?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

My dealings with Matchbox Toys turning it from a $50 Mil (2002) company to a near $600 Million (2011) company got me noticed by The SCUM which they tried to manipulate me to do their bidding for them which afforded me the chance to meet alot of people that I typically wouldn't've gotten to meet. Met the current and last 6 NJ Gov's, the last 5 straight NY Govs, the current and every living POTUS, at least 50 present and former US Senators, at least 400 current and former members of The US House Of Reps, at least 10 current and former SCOTUS Justices, at least 50+ current and former heads of state, dozens of royals so do not tell me I do not know what I am talking about but you will not ever know what was discussed or with whom it was discussed.

A majority came to me. I rarely ever had to travel either out of state or out of region.

Payment was sex which has my numbers as high as 3,500 and has gotten me behind the wheel of some of the finest and fastest cars in the world. Yes, I've whipped around a Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV, Lambo Reventon Coupe, Bugatti EB 16/4 Veyron (there is no feeling in the world that can match or top doing 240 mph on the ground), Nissan GT-R R35, 09 Chevy Corvette ZR1, Z06, 2010 Corvette Grand Sport, 2010 Camaro RS and SS, Dodge Challenger SRT-8, Porsche 911 GT2, Porsche Carrera GT, Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Mercedes SLR McLaren, Lambo Murcielago LP640,

I've seen and have had knowledge of the following cars long before the public,
Ferrari
FF, California, 430 Scuderia, 458 Italia, the 599 replacement due at Geneva 2013
Lotus Evora, Mercedes Benz SLS AMG,
Lamborghini :
Reventon Coupe and Roadster, Murcilago LP670-4 SV,Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni, Gallardo LP560-4, Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, Gallardo LP570-4 Superperformente, Estoque, Aventador LP700-4
Aston Martin
One-77, V12 Vantage, DBS V12, DBS Volante, Cygnet, Virage!
Porsche
918 Spyder, 911 GT2 997, 911 GT3 RS 997, Panamera 989.

I can't tell you how many times I was hooded to blind me to get tossed in the back of a van or a car just to drive around for what appeared to be hours that in reality was only like an hour tops.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

My dealings with Matchbox Toys turning it from a $50 Mil (2002) company to a near $600 Million (2011) company got me noticed by The SCUM which they tried to manipulate me to do their bidding for them which afforded me the chance to meet alot of people that I typically wouldn't've gotten to meet. Met the current and last 6 NJ Gov's, the last 5 straight NY Govs, the current and every living POTUS, at least 50 present and former US Senators, at least 400 current and former members of The US House Of Reps, at least 10 current and former SCOTUS Justices, at least 50+ current and former heads of state, dozens of royals so do not tell me I do not know what I am talking about but you will not ever know what was discussed or with whom it was discussed.

A majority came to me. I rarely ever had to travel either out of state or out of region.

Payment was sex which has my numbers as high as 3,500 and has gotten me behind the wheel of some of the finest and fastest cars in the world. Yes, I've whipped around a Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV, Lambo Reventon Coupe, Bugatti EB 16/4 Veyron (there is no feeling in the world that can match or top doing 240 mph on the ground), Nissan GT-R R35, 09 Chevy Corvette ZR1, Z06, 2010 Corvette Grand Sport, 2010 Camaro RS and SS, Dodge Challenger SRT-8, Porsche 911 GT2, Porsche Carrera GT.

WOW

The fantasy world you live in sounds wonderful.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Do the nurses at the Asylum know that you are on the internet?
These are the best claims I have ever seen on the internet.
What about Astronauts? Have you meet any?

What about the Rothchilds?

Oh, oh.....did you get to meet Colonel Sanders? If you did, what are the secret herbs and spices?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Just about every family of The SCUM, celebs, politicians, entertainers!

I had to secure the Colonel's secret recipe and have held the gold box it's kept in for about an hour, one of the longest hours of my life.

The scariest thing I've ever held and actually got 2 people fired for doing so was the Presidential Nuclear Football, that damn thing is heavy, weighs about 50 lbs. Reason for the firings was that they allowed it to leave the secured zone as rules state it cannot travel no further then 50 ft of POTUS!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

I've seen and have had knowledge of the following cars long before the public,
Ferrari
FF, California, 430 Scuderia, 458 Italia, the 599 replacement due at Geneva 2013
Lotus Evora, Mercedes Benz SLS AMG,
Lamborghini :
Reventon Coupe and Roadster, Murcilago LP670-4 SV,Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni, Gallardo LP560-4, Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera, Gallardo LP570-4 Superperformente, Estoque, Aventador LP700-4
Aston Martin
One-77, V12 Vantage, DBS V12, DBS Volante, Cygnet, Virage!
Porsche
918 Spyder, 911 GT2 997, 911 GT3 RS 997, Panamera 989.

I can't tell you how many times I was hooded to blind me to get tossed in the back of a van or a car just to drive around for what appeared to be hours that in reality was only like an hour tops.

Love the editing job to go from public knowledge, like the above...

To driving and so on like below

reply to post by macman

Payment was sex which has my numbers as high as 3,500 and has gotten me behind the wheel of some of the finest and fastest cars in the world. Yes, I've whipped around a Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari Enzo, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV, Lambo Reventon Coupe, Bugatti EB 16/4 Veyron (there is no feeling in the world that can match or top doing 240 mph on the ground), Nissan GT-R R35, 09 Chevy Corvette ZR1, Z06, 2010 Corvette Grand Sport, 2010 Camaro RS and SS, Dodge Challenger SRT-8, Porsche 911 GT2, Porsche Carrera GT.

Fast, but not fast enough.
Your BS has been discovered. Time to go back to the Immaculated Cave.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Yeah, Acid and Psychotropic drugs will do that.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

It is for reasons like this that most will never know beyond what is written for them.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

I had to secure the Colonel's secret recipe and have held the gold box it's kept in for about an hour, one of the longest hours of my life.

The scariest thing I've ever held and actually got 2 people fired for doing so was the Presidential Nuclear Football, that damn thing is heavy, weighs about 50 lbs. Reason for the firings was that they allowed it to leave the secured zone as rules state it cannot travel no further then 50 ft of POTUS!

Ok, ok.
You are being sarcastic. I get it.

But if not, have you ever been to the Moon?
Middle Earth maybe?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

It is for reasons like this that most will never know beyond what is written for them.

So you believe in Fate then?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join