It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS! It's nice to be here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I've spent some time over the last few months looking over the boards and taking in some varied and interesting opinions and viewpoints. There is quite a bit of stuff here and I figured I would never be able to learn anything new if I did not participate.

Im not sure that I'm here for any particular subject matter, although I have to say that over the last few months I have seen things show up on this board as news topics well before anything is said in the traditional media, that alone is worth the price of admission (free!)

I do have an interest in most of the items on this board, with only a few exceptions, and while there is almost always a caustic remark on my tongue, I do try to respect the opinions of others and will endevour to do the same here.

I'm looking forward to your replies of welcome, and can't wait to join the conversations.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight4444

Welcome Midnight...and look forward to seeing you on the boards!

Mind open and eyes closed...or is it eyes open and mind closed?

Either way...welcome aboard!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Welcome!

I know you will enjoy your stay here has i certainly have.

Question everything, even the most accepted of ideas and beliefs.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight4444

Im not sure that I'm here for any particular subject matter, although I have to say that over the last few months I have seen things show up on this board as news topics well before anything is said in the traditional media, that alone is worth the price of admission (free!)

Thanks!

That´s the same thing that i like about ATS. Welcome aboard

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I have to say that over the last few months I have seen things show up on this board as news topics well before anything is said in the traditional media, that alone is worth the price of admission (free!)

That's one of the things that attracted me to this site. It's uncanny how some of our members can get information before the media does. Sometime a couple of days ahead of time! You'll also find that some members can verify how some of the media reports are twisted or just plain false. With everything here, you do have to do some research on some accusations but for the most part, breaking news more often than not is reported here first! Welcome aboard!
edit on 5-12-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Hi Midnight4444, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You said it, It is nice to be here.
ATS is a fantastic state of mind and communication.
Respect your fellow members , and make the best of it.
ATS is The Worlds most open "Exclusive Club."
Make no mistake about it.

Do not worry if you screw up every now and then, it is only natural.
If you are uncertain about an issue, feel free to contact one of the great moderators here first.
To conclude, you are a complete stranger to me,
and I have welcomed you with open arms.

That is how we do things here on the higher ground that is ATS.
May you have a wonderful experience here.
I certainly have.

top topics

join