It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone know what these pictures mean

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

on the website there images idont know how to upload so if someone could go their and see if they know what they represent if they represent anything.Thanks.....Click on their services and thos are the symbols i am talking about.
edit on 5-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: more info

www.rothschild.com... theres the link straghit to the pictures..sorry a little new at ATS.
edit on 5-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: last edit

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mik3ymik3

The arrows look like the back of the dollar bill. Where the eagle has them in his talons? Probably nothing more than rich person art however imo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

They look as though they're drawn according to sacred geometry. The fourth one looks as though its celtic in origin.

(Whoops! I checked the second link first and just saw the four designs on the top of the website. I'd agree with AllUrChips. Some kind of knights' shield reference.)
edit on 5-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

If your talking about the images on the front page there, it looks like a variant of the Rothschild Family Crest/Coat of Arms. I found one here that points out the details and one interpretation of the meanings:

Source

Google searching Rothschild Coat of Arms in the image engine also brings up a few versions of it. It's an interesting image...but not that dissimilar to a Coat of Arms I have hanging on my office wall for my own family. Nothing especially meaningful in a negative or nefarious way...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

The arrows look like the back of the dollar bill. Where the eagle has them in his talons? Probably nothing more than rich person art however imo

"The five arrows remain an enduring symbol of the Rothschild name. The first appearance of a bundle of arrows representing the family was in the Austrian patent for arms of 1817 that placed the brothers on the first rung of the nobility. In 1822, the brothers advanced yet further in the ranks of the Austrian nobility, becoming barons of the Empire.

Five arrows appear on the English grant of arms for which Nathan successfully petitioned in 1818 on behalf of himself and all his brothers and their descendants. Nathan's design incorporated a lion (rejected by the Austrians) grasping in its paw a bundle of five arrows.

Many members of the family began to adopt the motif of the five arrows. It appears in letterheads, on bookplates, on porcelain, in jewellery and in countless other decorative ways. Letterheads survive from the mid 19th century which show that some individuals preferred to see the arrows pointing upwards, in spite of the official description of the arrows approved by the Austrian heralds of arms. Although this was purely a matter of personal choice, a cross-channel split of opinion began to develop! The French family and bank gradually adopted 'arrows up' for all uses of the symbol, while the English remained faithful to the 'arrows down' version. So, within the Rothschild group of business, 'arrows down' are used for N M Rothschild & Sons, its subsidiaries and companies in which it has the predominant interest; 'arrows up' for Rothschild & Cie Banque, its subsidiaries and companies in which it has the predominant interest.

But why arrows at all?

The clue is in the work of Moritz Oppenheim, the "painter of the Rothschilds". A sketch in oils depicts the story told by Plutarch of Scilurus who, on his deathbed, asked his sons - five are depicted by Oppenheim - to break a bundle of darts. When they all failed, he showed them how easily the arrows could be broken individually, cautioning them that their strength as a family lay in their unity" just found that out.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Their is more to the image then we are able to see. I have a firefox addon that lets me make fixed images on a web page bigger and this is what it really looks like. The phonix (bird) is obviously representation of re birth? Maybe they really did come from ancient royal blood lines that have been ruling the world for a long while.

edit on 5-12-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2011 by Suffi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
Their is more to the image then we are able to see. I have a firefox addon that lets me make fixed images on a web page bigger and this is what it really looks like. The phonix (bird) is obviously representation of re birth? Maybe they really did come from ancient royal blood lines that have been ruling the world for a long while.

edit on 5-12-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

click the second link see if you could find out if they have a meaning if you wouldnt mind.

link   

Originally posted by Suffi
heres the link you want

www.rothschild.com...

Plz correct me if i'm wrong

thats the one

link   
It could be some sort of a code or just a picture that they like.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

it is the Rothschild coat of arms well part of it Coat of arms there is link to the full coat of arms and an explanation of its meaning
edit on 5-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2011 by Suffi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

www.rothschild.com... those images are the coat of arms? Plus a few weeks ago i found an article on ATS that showed rothschild hompage had the U.S with red dots all over. Few days later took down.If anyone could find that link I'd appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Credit to OP for actually having pictures.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The 4th image is a representation of a 4 arm spiral galaxy represented in the Celtic tradition. I'm not certain about the others, however I know there will be math involved. Interesting find!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

If you find anymore info would love to see it.Appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mik3ymik3

on the website there images idont know how to upload so if someone could go their and see if they know what they represent if they represent anything.Thanks.....Click on their services and thos are the symbols i am talking about.
edit on 5-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: more info

www.rothschild.com... theres the link straghit to the pictures..sorry a little new at ATS.
edit on 5-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: last edit

Rothschild family crest. LINK
edit on 5-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't know if these are related, and I'm not really sure that my reply really has anything to do with this thread, but I thought it interesting nonetheless.

This is the Rothchild picture you showed:

These are a type of cigarette available pretty much all over the world. They are called "Rothmans' cigarettes" Note the similarities concerning the emblem

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

Interesting, however the image he was trying to reference in the opening was the one of the 5 logos here

www.rothschild.com...

Im still working on the other symbols but it is interesting that all of them have a dark center except image 3. The second one has one point of light in the dark center so I'm not sure where that plays in.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

Well if you are still intrested in the symbols I'm going to be calling Rothschild office in newyork to gauge a reaction, I've left a message telling them it was urgent and needed to know, so tomorrow if I get anything intresting or answers out of them I will post it.
edit on 6-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join