It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't like being tracked? Stay away from any modern trend devices and services!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Mostly everyone here knows about this, but it's scary to see a reputable news agency broadcast it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You are 100%. I have a thread here - Can your TV be used as a camera to Watch you? where we have lots of good information on all the ways tracking is possible. Its amazing how easy and how overlooked this tracking ability is. And most are 'OK' with it. But as your OP states: the only thing to really do about it is to not have it!

Anything on a network, anything plugged in even. There are no secrets anymore.

S&F

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You know for as much as I don't like to get into the religion thing. I guess you could say the number of the beast is your cellphone number D:
edit on 12/5/1111 by GR1ill3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
RFID chips aren't needed
They were never needed.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So many people are obsessed with i phones. I hate them and would never get one. I hate even having a mobile, i only have one at the moment for work purposes,its an old school Nokia, but i never have it with me and as soon as i dont need it i will be glad to see the back of it!!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I should say having posted this that both my wife and I have iPhones, Gmail Accounts, and Facebook. I also Beta test for both Apple and Google. I personally have nothing to hide, but it is still disturbing.
edit on 5-12-2011 by FreeThePeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
For every security firm, there's an ex disgruntled security employee.

RF Chips have already been decoded. The RF Chip Manufacturer has alrerady been told to scrap the first 500 million chips. They're going in animals to save the investment. No ones going to worry about animal implants.

Humans? Well Yeah...........

Game on.

I'm not one of the guys involved either. I just read a lot.
www.uncoveror.com...

Magnets are pretty cool too huh?
www.querycat.com...

They work better then reported. Or so I'm told.

top topics

join