It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Is Not Chaotic...Watch Flying Mud At Yellowstone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So after much observation of the various threads posted on ATS, there seems to be a lot of instability in the world...so much so I thought about earthquakes and, of course, YellowStone...home of the super volcano!

Has anyone ever been there or witnessed the beauty of this park? I came across this video that the user filmed the bubbling of the mud, and believe it or not, flying mud/rocks shooting from the ground.

Such an amazing and calming effect it had on me I just wanted to share it with you all. Honestly, I too, could stare at this magnificent display of nature all day. Moreover, enjoy a cold beer while watching it. Kind of looks funny too. Cheers.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/12/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I love the videos and love the little "Blub" sounds but tell me how does this prove the world is not Chaotic?
Yes this is peaceful but I wouldnt like to swim in it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I love the videos and love the little "Blub" sounds but tell me how does this prove the world is not Chaotic?
Yes this is peaceful but I wouldnt like to swim in it.

The headlines in the news are chaotic...but we have forgotten to look at the beauty and calming nature of beautiful mother Earth from time to time. Our minds our chaotic, but the good parts of the world are still not in chaos.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I didn't see any mud pools at Yellowstone but did see several geothermal areas and an awesome park on New Zealand's North Island. One hotel we stayed at was built on the edge of large thermal mud pools that were only 25 or so feet away from our room. They blubbed constantly, like a slow boil, and spat from a few inches to two feet in the air.

The sounds and visuals were mesmerizing, and I watched for hours. The video I took, although close up, sure didn't do the reality justice. The thermal pools in the park had various indescribable colors and looked so beautiful that it was hard to believe that even touching it could be deadly.

Thanks for the video reminder of that once-in-a-lifetime experience! You'd love Rotorua.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Absolutely brill!

Thank you soooo much for posting.
I am having a massage later this morning and was thinking how cool and therapeutic it would be just to have those 'blopping' noises going on instead of some relaxing music.
Like you I could imagine myself sat there watching, listening with a glass of wine in my case, and get totally wrapped in the moment and let my mind drifft off and de-frag itself with the wonder of this glorious planet we live on.
Thanks again
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

All that mud flying around......
looks pretty chaotic to me

Seriously though, nice vid

S+F

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
To realize WHY the mud is bubbling and hot, is to realize that Yellowstone has the potential to be one of the most beautiful yet deadly places on planet Earth.

Is it chaotic now? No. But it is a mathematical certainty that in time Yellowstone will become an epicenter of chaos.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Could you sense the irony of the title in my thread?

So for now, you can enjoy the cute bubbles and mud spitting, but in the future, the world will be watching when bubbles turn in giant flows of lava bubbling and mud spitting turns into lava fountains spewing high into the air.

But still, the flying mud is something to watch and become curious about how mother nature enjoys a little R&R and playtime

new topics

top topics

join