It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Gitmo in So Cal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am going to make a point right off the bat that this is 3rd hand information and while I do not claim it as fact I have no reason to doubt it's validity.

About a month ago a friend of mine was repainting the fence to the IRS building in Laguna Niguel known as the Ziggurat. Which after researching this found out was built for defense contractor Rockwell. But with the Vietnam war winding down it became the Chet Holifield Federal Building. Click on the link or read the article it's very interesting.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway as he was painting a security guard told him that the area they were painting that used to be a parking lot was in fact the roof over a secret document holding area. But that continued leaks caused them to move the documents with 4 18 wheels non stop for about a year to a new facility in Lake Perris - turns out that along with the Dept of Homeland Security and the IRS it is also according to Wikipedia the Holdings of the Pacific Region National Archives and Records Administration. These records constitute a resource for the study of Native American history, naval history, westward migration, Asian immigration, civil rights, and other subjects.

I did not know this until fact checking but it is one of only two places like this in the nation and it houses paper copies of the records mentioned. As well as according to the guard many other types of documents the public is unaware of. And given the info on how much was moved to the new facility I can only imagine. If you check it out on google maps it's quite clear. As the parking lot has now been painted over tan at the entry way apparently during a feudal attempt to seal it form leaks.

I didnt believe any of this at first after being told but everything checks out so far - what I did however find interesting and what is not mentioned is that although its not suitable for record storage any longer it is still a massive secure area which at one point again according to the guard was discussed as a possible location to transfer inmates from gitmo to.

Ha ha not in Laguna Niguel if there life depended on it but apparently in secret. And with it's location I'd imagine they would have no problem implementing that plan.

Anyway I hear all kinds of stuff but most of it I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing but due to the brazeness of the person repeating it aparently without care and the fact most of it is verifiable I thought I would.
edit on 5-12-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

new topics

join