It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abrupt Economic Collapse - The Time Draweth Nigh (vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Good video about what could be happening soon...

What say you?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

As for me quite frankly this is not going to happen.... is already happening.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Not bad, but as for the video production, I think the narrative was good but the tempo could of been sped up a little, both the narration and visual content. I am nitpicking here.

What I did like about the vid was the narrator urging listeners to look around and see with discerning eyes what is going on around them. This is important as it is people who are blind that fail to see the danger ahead of them.

I'm reminded of a rhetorical re the Titanic: Was it optimists or pessimists who alighted the lifeboats? Clearly some and some didn't see the potential catastophe on the horizon despite reports that the ship cannot sink.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
I'm reminded of a rhetorical re the Titanic: Was it optimists or pessimists who alighted the lifeboats? Clearly some and some didn't see the potential catastophe on the horizon despite reports that the ship cannot sink.

Well, just like the financial situation happening now, the Titanic was set up by the Jesuits to deliberately crash into the iceberg, all part of the plan to eliminate all opponents to the establishment of the Federal Reserve (and also those who opposed the instigation of the First World War). Read up on it, the whole thing was a false flag. The elites did not want anyone important to escape on the lifeboats. The idea it was unsinkable was just propaganda to cover up the conspiracy.

jimstrutzin.hubpages.com...
www.pacinst.com...
edit on 5-12-2011 by RiotComing because: shortening the quoted text

edit on 5-12-2011 by RiotComing because: shortening the quoted text

new topics

top topics

join