It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lodon POLICE now have Occupy London on the Terror list next to Al Qaeda!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Well, it was bound to happen.

London Police circulate a letter to business owners in Lodnon that warns of terror threats to the City and the Occupy movement is listed right there along side Al Qaeda and other serious terror threats.

Source Terror Letter included

IS this going to far?? Does anyone else view the occupy movement as a potential terror threat??

The letter is included for all to see!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

When it comes to America, you'll realize why there was a such thing as 112s.1867

Good luck Gents, that's what happens when we let banks and corporations rule the world. You all should have known better. Free market my ass. There will never be one, because whoever has the upper hand will always attempt to keep it that way through manipulation of the market.

I'm not sure if it was ever the answer. Look where it got us: fiat currency, neo con policies, corporations controlling nations, and general tom foolery economics.

Enjoy your masters, they rule over you justly.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
With the new bill introduced in the US outlining what makes a person suspicious and allowing people to be detained without trial, a lot of innocent people may find themselves considered terrorists in the US very soon. I always wondered when it would be implemented and what group would need to exist for the segue into calling regular citizens terrorists. Things are tough all over kids.

We have a government run by corporations that don't want to lose their strangle hold. They have to quiet dissenting voices. I love capitalism when it is in check and kept under the people's thumb. Mostly because I am still young and hope to have that winning moment in my life where I can make something of myself. This is just getting outrageous though. We honestly need to recall all of congress.

Occupy must be doing something right. The right leaning Americans need to stop buying the media slander and join in the streets. The media has done a good job of selling a lot of Americans the idea that they are pro Obama and anti capitalism. That is just not true though. They are anti corruption and anti corporatism. Corporatism of is of course the corruption that is bred from capitalism that goes too long without a good spring cleaning.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Exactly what I was thinking. That act was created for one reason and one reason only. It is a direct response to Occupy.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Stock up on ammo, food and water. This just raised the bar that much more. You can only ignore the elephant in the room for so long till it ****'s on you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
Stock up on ammo, food and water. This just raised the bar that much more. You can only ignore the elephant in the room for so long till it ****'s on you.

$15 for 50 pounds of pure, raw rolled oats at Tractor Supply, $11 for cracked corn.

Goes bad in 2 years? Mulch roto-till it into the garden in the fall and buy new. Cheap food insurance. Also use as bait to get mice, rats, birds for protein.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My only concern is that in the UK peaceful protest is completely LAWFUL in every way.

Now for the MET police to circulate a letter branding people terrorists in London for peaceful protest without this being approved by The Government and debated by the MP's in public sitting is UNLAWFUL.

I am hoping that MP's stand up and say they do not support the letter and comment by the MET police.

I am sure they are trying to antagonize people into leaving and that its all just water of a ducks back but branding people Terrorists without due cause is surely and hopefully going to rile the people.

Maybe a letter from the people to the Government branding the POLICE terrorists would be ample response.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I don't know what you guys are so upset about, this is laughable. Clearly these terrorists need to stop trying to be free in their own country.

One day you will learn that you have no right trying to live in a free society.

It's well known that Occupy protesters only intent is harm their country and cause as much pain and suffering as humanly possible to all those who live around them. I support the police in whatever they do, for as long as i live.

/sarcasm off

This is the only way i can deal with these constant news reports.

I cannot comprehend the thoughts of these people in power, i really can't. It feels like some really terrible dream, or some incredible hollywood movie. We need a superhero.

With sense of irony - everyone You see is chasing their illusion Take a dive or sink or swim But in the end You're in the same pollution In your world escape is swift The nonsense list Is all you need to know In the land of dreams You make the right connections Then you'll be the hero... Ecstasy... The cult of me provides Our institutions You can live forever Besides a grave that stands Where people used to function You can join The saviours of our culture Vultures circling Overhead my sky Like the sin of gluttony Won't set you free (But betty ford can help you try) You can get all the things You never needed You can sell people crap And make them eat it Where is our John Wayne Where is our sacred cowboys now? Where are the indians on the hill There's no indians left to kill People die with oxycen Andall their money Can afford a breath People starving everywhere And staring in the face of death Prostituties and politicans Laying in their beds together You can be the saviour Of the poor Making up the policies To open the back door...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm sure the property owners that have their livelihood destroyed by these occupy london folks see it a different way. I bet they feel more terror from their neighbors than from any Al-Qaeda goon. Maybe if hoodlums didn't feel the need to steal and burn everything down then it would be a little different.

new topics

top topics

join