It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIVE QUESTIONS: The Twin Towers and a Controlled Demonlition: HOW?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
ANYONE spotted a plane yet???
Theres explosion, but no plane.
gravitor

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I bet this little chap could spot a plane?
Fantasy island, hmmmmm, fantasy plane?
www.youtube.com...

There is no plane in the two clips from 2.22 onwards, just explosions.
gravitor

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Yes, the airplane is in that video!! Freeze at 2:19....upper right corner, descending.

Of course, using that horribly degraded low-quality video??

Waste of time.......but, it's often used to "prove" as you just attempted. Try looking at ANY of the many better versions, and from MANY different angles.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Replying to the OP;
The explosions didn't happen at the time of impact, but much later.
Any explosive devices fixed at or above the impact, that would no longer function, is immaterial, the whole lot was destined to come down anyway.
Jet fuel or any kind of office fire would still not get hot enough to ignite Thermite/thermate, let alone melt steel.
Planes? i saw planes, they looked like civil airliners, but who knows?
I saw the UAV drone fly past right after the second plane hit, anyone else see it?
I heard a story that the White house later admitted the drone was there, to 'monitor' the hijacked plane?
What kind of a bull story is that? If the drone was there, it could have at least collided with the airliner or something, rather than let it strike the tower, and kill even more people??

Also, there were extensive 'renovations' being carried out on several (structurally important) floors, and the security cameras were out the whole time because of said renovations.

Military hardware can withstand all kinds of punishment, and could be remote activated with microsecond timing on all floors.
Ther's still a whole lot of 'if's'......... IMO not impossible....

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join