It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIVE QUESTIONS: The Twin Towers and a Controlled Demonlition: HOW?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

I also can remember events from 40+ years ago. I can tell you about Sputnik, the Cuban Missile Crisis, and the Kennedy Assassination. I remember the Gulf of Tonkin incident because it really affected my life several years later and provided me with more traumatic events that I can remember but really don't care to.

Not everyone in NYC was hypnotized or part of the plot.
The buildings were populated with people who worked at offices in the buildings.
FDNY firemen died trying to save people.

Your theory is completely bankrupt. Your knowledge of physics is miniscule as is your knowledge of the capabilities and behavior of cruise missiles.
There were no eyewitnesses to, videos of, or physical evidence of any projectiles striking the WTC on 911 other than two passenger planes.

Thanks for repeating some of America's most memorable propaganda coups.

I remind you that your proclamations and circular logic only reinforce my premise. America is pure propaganda, and it's time for a good, old-fashioned apocalypse.

Your knowledge of physics is miniscule as is your knowledge of the capabilities and behavior of cruise missiles.

So you keep saying, yet you can't prove me wrong. Don't you want to point to a Bezant paper or something, or are you content with a tantrum?
edit on 8-12-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by septic
reply to post by Varemia

I can remember traumatic events from 40 years ago like they happened yesterday. I could point on a map where I hit a tree skiing, where I almost drowned, thrice, and exactly where I was when I first heard about 911.

There were no eye-witnesses to steel-slicing planes.

Except for all those pesky people on the ground looking up at the first building burning.

You didn't hit your head on the tree did you? And why would you almost drown three times in the same place? I learned after my first incident.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

I can remember traumatic events from 40 years ago like they happened yesterday.

Prove it.

I could point on a map where I hit a tree skiing,

Prove it.

where I almost drowned, thrice,

Prove it.

and exactly where I was when I first heard about 911.

Prove it.

See. Its a two way street you're playing on.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Originally posted by septic
reply to post by Varemia

I can remember traumatic events from 40 years ago like they happened yesterday. I could point on a map where I hit a tree skiing, where I almost drowned, thrice, and exactly where I was when I first heard about 911.

Except for all those pesky people on the ground looking up at the first building burning.

What people on the ground? Thousands of them, right? Its too bad none of them had any cameras nearby. A few tight, closeup telephoto shots of the tower damage would be a big help. How do you know all those pesky people were there? Were you one of them, or are you just repeating what the TV told you?

You didn't hit your head on the tree did you?

No, thanks for your concern.

And why would you almost drown three times in the same place? I learned after my first incident.

Once swimming in California, once when I fell through the ice in Alaska, and once when a fishing boat swamped and we had to be rescued by helicopter.

Where did you get the idea it had happened in the same place? Are you seeing things? How many fingers am I holding up?

edit on 8-12-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by septic

I can remember traumatic events from 40 years ago like they happened yesterday.

Prove it.

I could point on a map where I hit a tree skiing,

Prove it.

where I almost drowned, thrice,

Prove it.

and exactly where I was when I first heard about 911.

Prove it.

See. Its a two way street you're playing on.

I only see one person playing.

Had I started a global war based on my experiences, I could, and would do so. I am still in contact with the person who saved my life in California, the people who pulled me out of the ice would be more difficult to find, but I'm pretty sure I could, and the Army would have a record of their rescue.

For something as big as 911, proof should be no big effort, but all you and your blustering brethren can muster is ridicule and faux outrage. Not very convincing, by the way.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Where did you get the idea it had happened in the same place? Are you seeing things? How many fingers am I holding up?

Its your grammar. Its the impression I got as well. When you say "where I almost drowned, thrice" the inclination would be for the reader to assume that the use of the singular "where" implies one place. More appropriately it would be "the three places where I almost drowned".

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I am inferring neither, thay are all believers and repeaters, the better repeater You are the more they reward You.

Nobody knows what LIFE is.
Nobody knows what TIME is.
Nobody knows what GRAVITY is.
Nobody knows what LIGHT is.

But they TELL You laws based on such.

They have imagined descriptive terms to try and explain, and they find repeatable tests that apply here at the surface of this planet, using devices made here.

This thread is about the demolition of multiple towers in New York and HOW that was achieved.
The reasons are very difficult to comprehend due to the veil of secrecy kept over answers to what I listed above saying NOBODY knows.
By NOBODY I mean in terms of the vast overwhelming majority of humans on this planet.

The evidence of this event have been very speedily and effectively removed, and an indoctrination plot brilliantly employed to justify the agenda that occured straight after the demolitions.
If You are happy been held in a veiled comprehension , and doing as You are TOLD, then carry on.
I am more driven to work out exactly what and how those demolitions were carrid out.

gravitor

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

I only see one person playing. Had I started a global war based on my experiences, I could, and would do so. I am still in contact with the person who saved my life in California, the people who pulled me out of the ice would be more difficult to find, but I'm pretty sure I could, and the Army would have a record of their rescue.
For something as big as 911, proof should be no big effort, but all you and your blustering brethren can muster is ridicule and faux outrage. Not very convincing, by the way.

In other words, you can't prove anything you are saying. As to it being very convincing, well, you are the lone practitioner that thinks the towers were empty, dismantled and struck by a missile.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

In other words, you can't prove anything you are saying.

In your words, but not mine.

As to it being very convincing, well, you are the lone practitioner that thinks the towers were empty, dismantled and struck by a missile.

I notice you like to speak for others. How many people do you hear responding? Did you expect another ten years to pass without the truth being known? Is that why you and your bad-tempered posse are so nasty? Frustrated the truth is out and it's only a matter of time before its common knowledge? Shucks, bummer about the war on terror.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

What people on the ground? Thousands of them, right? Its too bad none of them had any cameras nearby. A few tight, closeup telephoto shots of the tower damage would be a big help. How do you know all those pesky people were there? Were you one of them, or are you just repeating what the TV told you?

Really? Lower Manhattan, 9:00AM on a business day in September and you need confirmation that there were people there? Tell you what - here is a sure fire method for testing your incredulity. Go camp out there every day between say 6:00am and 5:00pm for a year and please note the days when you see no one in the area during the day. Having been there myself I don't need the TV to tell me about the amount of persons in and around the World Trade Center on a business day morning. Maybe if you didn't think the TV was "out to get you" you would be a little bit more familiar with the world you live in.

Wow.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by septic

Really? Lower Manhattan, 9:00AM on a business day in September and you need confirmation that there were people there? Tell you what - here is a sure fire method for testing your incredulity. Go camp out there every day between say 6:00am and 5:00pm for a year and please note the days when you see no one in the area during the day. Having been there myself I don't need the TV to tell me about the amount of persons in and around the World Trade Center on a business day morning. Maybe if you didn't think the TV was "out to get you" you would be a little bit more familiar with the world you live in.

Wow.

I see...so you think that just because someone was in Lower Manhattan, they would have had a birds-eye view of the towers. This might be the cause of your misunderstanding. There are other buildings in the area which blocked their view.

For the readers who may be interested in the analysis of just how well those thousands could see the towers, here's Leslie Raphael:

Manhattan, looking northwards from the observation deck of Two World Trade Center, the South Tower, showing the view to the north-east, the best area for capturing the last seconds of Flight 11, and (lettered as in Map 1, from left to right, C, A, D and F) the four biggest buildings — and biggest potential problems. Every single building in the photograph is a potential obstacle to seeing the World Trade Center, if you happen to be behind it or inside it. The publicity shots — often showing water, and often shot from New Jersey, Queens or Brooklyn — or ones like this — are not how the towers looked to people at ground level in Manhattan. To anyone unfamiliar with that fact, there seem to be plenty of possibilities in a panorama like this — surely the plane could be filmed from just about anywhere in the picture ? Well, no, it certainly could not.

Source

For readers who are genuinely interested in the truth of 911, I recommend purchasing the Naudet DVD "911" and read Raphael's full article here:

Jules Naudet's First Shot Was Staged

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

I see...so you think that just because someone was in Lower Manhattan, they would have had a birds-eye view of the towers. This might be the cause of your misunderstanding. There are other buildings in the area which blocked their view.

Pretty much. Where you ever at the World Trade Center towers before 9/11? They are visibile for miles. In fact, one of the nice things about the towers was almost no matter where you were in Manhattan you could see the towers which made it really easy for novices to navigate the city.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Pretty much. Where you ever at the World Trade Center towers before 9/11? They are visibile for miles. In fact, one of the nice things about the towers was almost no matter where you were in Manhattan you could see the towers which made it really easy for novices to navigate the city.

Okay, so Raphael and his maps are wrong, but you are right. Fine. Where are the hundreds of photographs of the damage to WTC1? No one knew there was going to be a second "plane" (if you don't count all the FBI and secret service guys who were saying so), so there should be thousands of residents and shop owners snapping pictures and filming video, right? Is this your story?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

For readers who are genuinely interested in the truth of 911, I recommend purchasing the Naudet DVD "911" and read Raphael's full article here:

Ahhh the real reason for your position on 911. Money, you must be getting a kickback on the DVD's.

If it wasn't for people selling their DVD's, we wouldn't have all this "new" evidence coming out. It's a shame that no one has been able to prove any of it.
If they did their name would be heard around the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by septic

Ahhh the real reason for your position on 911. Money, you must be getting a kickback on the DVD's.

If it wasn't for people selling their DVD's, we wouldn't have all this "new" evidence coming out.

You don't even know who the Naudets are, do you?

How else can you comment on the DVD unless you have a copy of their documentary? Sucks to give the Naudets another 9 bucks for their role in the scam, but if you can think of a better way to get a copy, go for it. I wanted the digital copy to study and scrutinize, but you're too shrewd for that.

It's a shame that no one has been able to prove any of it.
If they did their name would be heard around the world.

Is that how your reasoning goes? No one has broadcast it so it must not exist? Genius, truly.

Of course, since the criminals are those who own the media, it's foolish to expect them to broadcast any of it. Besides, they can always count on your docile credulity. It's as American as apple pie.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Unlike any other story in history, the mainstream media has taken every step to honestly report the 911 story....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beijingyank
The report below sheds a lot about the "how" the towers were brought down.

THE MISSING SECURITY TAPES FROM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER

By Susan Lindauer, former U.S. Asset and 9/11 Whistleblower
Late on the night of August 23, 2001, at about 3 a.m. security cameras in the parking garage of the World Trade Center captured the arrival of two or three truck vans.
Visual examination determined the vans were separate and unique from trucks used by janitorial services, including different colors and devoid of markings. More curious, all the janitorial trucks had pulled out of the Towers by about 2:30 a.m—about half an hour before the second set of vans arrived.
According to my high level State Department source with a top security clearance, who disclosed the unusual nightly activity, no vans matching that description had entered the World Trade Center at such an hour in any of the weeks or months prior to that date. It was a unique event.
Security cameras caught the vans leaving the Towers at approximately 5 a.m—before the first wave of AAA personality types on Wall Street, driving Mercedes and BMWs, arrived to track the markets.
For the next 10 to 12 nights, the same mysterious truck vans arrived at the World Trade Center at the same mysterious hour— after the janitorial crews had left the building and before the most fanatic robber barons on Wall Street showed up for work. The vans appeared at the World Trade Center from approximately August 23, 2001 until September 3 or 4, 2001. After that last night, they never appeared at the Towers again.
The vans were never heard of again, either. The 9/11 Commission was never informed of their surprising presence in the Towers three weeks before the 9/11 attack. Most of the 9/11 Truth Community has no knowledge of this extraordinary nightly activity, either.
For all the public’s ignorance, video from the security cameras could be the most significant missing part of the 9/11 puzzle. This State Department source was convinced the mysterious trucks were used to transport explosives into the building, and that an unidentified orphan team wired the World Trade Center for a controlled demolition in those late night hours. He has stayed quiet to protect his job, his retirement pension and his reputation—knowing that others who spoke up have gotten fired or thrown in prison (myself included).

www.federaljack.com...

In a blatent attempt to steer the thread back on course; If indeed the missing security tapes article is based on fact, it seems highly suspicious to have unidentified teams entering the WTC's in the dead of night for anything other than something illegitimate.

Although there are plenty of images of the smoke pouring from the WTC buildings there are only about 5 stock photo's of the aircraft in roughly the same approach position, I find that another oddity ....
edit on 8-12-2011 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

can remember traumatic events from 40 years ago like they happened yesterday. I could point on a map where I hit a tree skiing,

That explains a lot......

As the tag line from the old Saturday morning cartoon "GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE" went "watch out for that
tree!"

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

Probably because the steel wasn't sliced

The aircraft impact snapped off the bolts/welds which connected the column panels together

The dislodged panels were shoved out of the way

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

The jet fuel magically seeped it's way into the entire steel structure and a single spark caused it to explode thus taking the entire building with it. Oh and let's not forget those pesky box cutters...without them the entire cabin of the plane would have been able to defend themselves.

Two of the 'cornerstones' of the Official Story. .

So maybe can enlighten us as to why people smelled jet fuel in the North Tower lobby ?

Firefighter Peter Blaich
As we got to the third floor of the B stairway, we forced open an elevator door which was burnt on all three sides. The only thing that was remaining was the hoistway door. And inside the elevator were about I didn’t recognize them initially, but a guy from 1 Truck said oh my God, those are people. They were pretty incinerated. And I remember the overpowering smell of kerosene. That’s when Lieutenant Foti said oh, that’s the jet fuel. I remember it smelled like if you’re camping and you drop a kerosene lamp.

Ronnie Clifford and Jennianne Maffeo

Then the revolving door turned with a suctioning sound followed by a hot burst of wind, and in came a mannequin of the future. A woman, naked, dazed, her arms outstretched. She was so badly burned that Ronnie had no idea what race she was or how old she might be. She clawed the air with fingernails turned porcelain-white. The zipper of what had once been a sweater had melted into her chest, as if it were the zipper to her own body. Her hair had been singed to a crisp steel wool. With her, in the gust of the door, came a pungent odour, the smell of kerosene or paraffin, Ronnie thought.

Or why so many people were badly burned in the lobby

Brian Reeves, a 34-year-old security guard, was nearly killed while making the rounds in the lobby of 1 World Trade Center on September 11. He started to run after hearing an explosion that he said sounded like a missile, but he was knocked down by a fireball that roared down the elevator shaft.

Reeves suffered third-degree burns to 40 percent of his body before he was able to pat out the flames. He was one of 20 critically-injured patients rushed to New York Presbyterian’s burn unit that day. .

Firefighter Peter Blaich

The same thing happened to the elevators in the main lobby. They were basically blown out. I do’nt recall if I actually saw people in there. What got me initially in the lobby was that as soon as we went in, all the windows were blown out, and there were one or two burning cars outside. And there were burn victims on the street there, walking around. We walked through this giant blown-out window into the lobby.

There was a lady there screaming that she didn’t know how she got burnt. She was just in the lobby and then next thing she knew she was on fire. She was burnt bad. And somebody came over with a fire extinguisher and was putting water on her.

That’s the first thing that got me. That and in front of one of the big elevator banks in the lobby was a desk and I definitely made out one of the corpses to be a security guard because he had a security label on his jacket. I’m assuming that maybe he was at a table still in a chair and almost completely incinerated, charred all over his body, definitely dead. And you could make out like a security tag on his jacket. And I remember seeing the table was melted, but he was still fused in the chair and that elevator bank was melted, so I imagine the jet fuel must have blown right down the elevator shaft and I guess caught the security guard at a table, I guess at some type of checkpoint.

Vasana) Mutuanot was in the lobby of Tower One when she heard the first explosion. Thinking it was a bomb like the terrorist attack in 1993, she turned to run, looking over her shoulder as flames leaped from a freight elevator shaft cooking her back and legs and right cheek. "It was a fireball with sand and heat, like a hurricane of fire," she said.

Mututanont ran out of the building then fell after flying glass sliced through a tendon in her leg. A wall of fire followed her outside.
“Swept to my back from my feet up and then I see fire all over, in my hair, also. A lot of people just blew away, you know, like that. .

Lauren Manning: Building one. And as I walked into the building, the plane had hit -- I imagine as I was getting out of the cab -- and the fuel just poured down.

LARRY KING: You never got into the building?

L. MANNING: No, I got into the building. I walked into the lobby. As I was turning toward the elevator banks, the fireball exploded out and caught me from behind, and literally pushed me toward the doors as I was running,

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join