It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIVE QUESTIONS: The Twin Towers and a Controlled Demonlition: HOW?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Whenever I read a post that has people supporting the official 9/11 storyline, a little something inside me dies.
To answer OP's original (valid) questions is difficult...I'm not a controlled demolition expert yet I'm old enough to realize the entire story is not valid, or at least what the government espouses.
OP, I wish we could get the answers you seek.....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The in-fighting, rude remarks and insults will cease to exist right now.

Further violations of the T&C will result in a loss of posting privileges for at least 72 hours, pending an account review by staff.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

What would count as verification to you?

Verification that the victims ever existed. This has already been started and dozens of false victims, not to mention false corporations have been discovered.

More on this here:
False Fronts For A False Flag

You've already stated that witnesses are all liars in another thread.

I have never said such a thing. Please stop misrepresenting me.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

What was transmuted and what was it transmuted to? The entire 'dustification' concept is the result of a strong desire for a demolition conspiracy coupled with a scifi explanation made necessary by a complete lack of evidence for any known demolition method.

Quite so. It's almost as ridiculous as the notion the contents were crushed to dust.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by septic

Oh don't be a simpleton. All it takes is one lie about thousands of people to start the rumor. Not thousands of people in on it, just one. Not thousands of liars, just one.

What about all the people who claim to have been working there before? Who went to work that day?

You think they are all fake? You think that the government or whoever pulled this off is powerful enough to pretend that an enormous - a truly vast - office complex in one of the world's major cities was buzzing with people when really it was empty?

There are so many ludicrous notions contained in that. But what about the thousands of actors who would be reuired to make the buildings look lived in? They're all still lying, aren't they? Thousands of lies.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

Verification that the victims ever existed. This has already been started and dozens of false victims, not to mention false corporations have been discovered.

So maybe you would like to try your delusions on my neighbor lady....?

Can regal her with tales of how the WTC was empty and all the people who supoosedly worked there were
fake ?

Maybe can tell her what happened to her two sons who worked for Cantor Fitzgerald in the North Tower

Or another woman I work with

She was on the 86th floor, just below where the plane impacted, Can explain how the building was empty
and how there was no plane......

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Beyond
One more time, jet fuel will not burn hot enough to even weaken steel.

The hits from the Truthers keep coming, faster and furiouser...Please...prove this. "....even weaken steel".

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Well, I know that there is a list of names somewhere, so if you look it up, you could try contacting the victims' families, though I doubt they would appreciate you telling them that their family member was made up. It would require a little bit of work, but since you're so dedicated to truth, it should be no hassle for you at all.

I have never said such a thing. Please stop misrepresenting me.

This from the other thread:

I've met about 7 people so far, but each one turned out to be a liar. What would convince me would be someone making a claim that matched the forensic evidence of the damage, not to mention claiming to have witnessed something physically possible.

I wrote everyone I've met who has claimed to have seen a plane has been exposed as a liar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You never really elaborated on how they were exposed as liars. You just said that they were. Thus, you left me plenty of room to assume that you assumed they were liars based on your beliefs.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

reply to post by pteridine

What was transmuted and what was it transmuted to? The entire 'dustification' concept is the result of a strong desire for a demolition conspiracy coupled with a scifi explanation made necessary by a complete lack of evidence for any known demolition method.

Quite so. It's almost as ridiculous as the notion the contents were crushed to dust.

Crushing to dust has a gravitational cause; 'dustfication' is completely imaginary. Metal doesn't 'dustify' from impact and the concept is only believeable to the most 'technically challenged' of the theorists, much like the concept of no planes. What is ridiculous is the lengths that some will go to to prop up a baseless theory.
edit on 12/8/2011 by pteridine because: spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by septic

Some Truthers like to push the demolition theory by how far steel beams shot out from the collapsing buildings. They provide video clips of the beams shooting out of the falling debris.

Why weren't those beams 'dustified'?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaulRosenberg
Whenever I read a post that has people supporting the official 9/11 storyline, a little something inside me dies.
To answer OP's original (valid) questions is difficult...I'm not a controlled demolition expert yet I'm old enough to realize the entire story is not valid, or at least what the government espouses.

People that argue against the various unfounded demolition theories do not necessarily support the entire version of the story, as promulgated by the various investigative bodies. This is the false argument that many truther types have promoted, often as an argument to support their own beliefs that those who dare argue against them are mindless government shills. In fact, those that promote the disinformation of demolition are more likely to be government shills paid to distract others from investigating the incompetent appointees heading up the various agencies.
It is obvious that the intel ball was fumbled and that the agency heads involved then closed ranks and all covered for each other. The political appointees of the Bush Administration were mainly cronies and hacks and were really all about gaming one another rather than administering their agencies. FEMA and the Katrina disaster would be a fine example of the skills and talents of the Bush administration appointees.
As you say you are not a demolition expert. You do not know how much explosive would be needed to clear each story in under 200 milliseconds [a large amount], how much time it would take to set the charges [months], and why thermite wouldn't work on that time scale [heat transfer limitations], to name a few. There is absolutely no evidence for a controlled demolition of any sort.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by SaulRosenberg

People that argue against the various unfounded demolition theories do not necessarily support the entire version of the story, as promulgated by the various investigative bodies. This is the false argument that many truther types have promoted, often as an argument to support their own beliefs that those who dare argue against them are mindless government shills. In fact, those that promote the disinformation of demolition are more likely to be government shills paid to distract others from investigating the incompetent appointees heading up the various agencies.
It is obvious that the intel ball was fumbled and that the agency heads involved then closed ranks and all covered for each other. The political appointees of the Bush Administration were mainly cronies and hacks and were really all about gaming one another rather than administering their agencies. FEMA and the Katrina disaster would be a fine example of the skills and talents of the Bush administration appointees.
As you say you are not a demolition expert. You do not know how much explosive would be needed to clear each story in under 200 milliseconds [a large amount], how much time it would take to set the charges [months], and why thermite wouldn't work on that time scale [heat transfer limitations], to name a few. There is absolutely no evidence for a controlled demolition of any sort.
You forgot to add the one line that would qualify your wordy response. "In my opinion".

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

The jet fuel magically seeped it's way into the entire steel structure and a single spark caused it to explode thus taking the entire building with it. Oh and let's not forget those pesky box cutters...without them the entire cabin of the plane would have been able to defend themselves.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

The jet fuel magically seeped it's way into the entire steel structure and a single spark caused it to explode thus taking the entire building with it. Oh and let's not forget those pesky box cutters...without them the entire cabin of the plane would have been able to defend themselves.

You're just lying here. Internet sarcasm does not translate well, and your sarcastic remarks are completely inaccurate.

The jet fuel went through the elevators and blew most of them out. The fires on the floors above gradually weakened enough of the steel to initiate a collapse, and that caused a progressive collapse that wasn't encountering enough resistance to stop.

The guys on the plane were reported to have box cutter AND knives. A couple of them had someone stabbed, and in hostage situations, the people are informed to not resist in order to allow the hijackers to engage in negotiations. The Shanksville flight learned that the planes were being used as weapons, and that's why they fought back.

Course, you could always say what you said and pretend it's all some big joke.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

Two of the 'cornerstones' of the Official Story.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join