It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FIVE QUESTIONS: The Twin Towers and a Controlled Demonlition: HOW?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Nano Thermite man. seriously this is old school everyone knows it was done by the government. It is now common knowledge rejected only by close minded brainwashed fools.

It is your right to believe what you will but the truth will always be making you question it. Nano-thermite was found in the ash of the towers the steel was removed concealed by armed guard.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

You have a bit of knowledge about planes, can you please answer me this?

My theory:

Given they have technology that you seem to think they do not have available, there's then no reason to disbelieve that they used superior technology to bring the WTC Towers down.

Once they're using 'superior' technology then they have any number of ways to complete said task.

Maybe the people who are getting sick from digging for survivors and firefighting are an 'unfortunate' consequence of the use of it.

I trust peoples perception, you don't just see a plane flying into a building everyday. You remember details and those details go against the official story, given on live TV by witnesses.

OP, I've lit Thermite with a Magnesium strip. I don't believe that was very loud at all. A lighter.
edit on 7-12-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

you have 5 silly questions, and you ask "how"?
stupid, gullible people trusting their tvs.
that's how. in fact, if tptb wanted, they could have
managed 10 9/11s, people would still be clueless.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911

you have 5 silly questions, and you ask "how"?
stupid, gullible people trusting their tvs.
that's how. in fact, if tptb wanted, they could have
managed 10 9/11s, people would still be clueless.

Good points! Also, do you remember the Donald Rumsfeld interview on September 10th, 2011 regarding 2.3 Trillion Dollars that the Pentagon mysteriously LOST?!?!!

Another good Video:

edit on 7-12-2011 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

You might want to actually put some honest research into the 2.3 trillion. You will find it had nothing to do with 9/11.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by hero_25

You might want to actually put some honest research into the 2.3 trillion. You will find it had nothing to do with 9/11.

Are you telling me they 'found' the missing 2.3 Trillion?

When did they find it? Can you provide a link to a news report (or anything)??

Otherwise, it sounds like you have 'privileged information' that the rest of us don't have. Please share!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Hes making a point, incase you failed to realize. He's basically saying the demolished the wt7 so why wouldn't you come to think that 1 & 2 were also demolished. News flash: your thread isn't even that good to be telling someone off because its "Your" thread we've seen hundreds of threads like yours and get tired of telling people the same things.

Haters beward: I'm on a drunken rampage rawr
edit on 7-12-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25

It was never missing.... as you were told, if you bothered to do some research into it you would know all about it. Remember, research does not mean just visiting silly 9/11 conspiracy theory sites....
edit on 7-12-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

What? You don't bother to provide 'LINKS'?? Also, what the hell are you talking about? You do realize you are posting on 'AboveTopSecret.com' right??

edit on 7-12-2011 by hero_25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Without reading all the posts, I have a theory that was with me from 9-11 onward and it was a piecce that I read online.

It implied, in essence, that the Towers were built to be demolished, as in a preconceived plan. I would expect then that as the buildings were going up, the plans were in place, and so was the wiring etc that would be necessary for a quick demolition......all 3 buildings. I also suspect that the buildings were not completed, that the tenants didn' begin to pile in until the '90s.

My questions on my theory would be:
1,) was only the dynamite necessary to hook up in the last days?
2.) was the asbestos used on purpose so that the Port Authority "could not be granted" an ok to demolish?
3.) My theory is that this was a preconceived plan for a "Terrorist attack"/whatever and the follow-up, that was all a hoax for War.
4.) Bldg, 7 also was prewired and it had to be destroyed because of papers stored there that would be very damaging to many people.
5.) although I believe the remote controlled drones were guided into the two Towers to a precise point ( ie. explosives already in abundance at impact point as well as in the drone) and that this guidance was done from bldg 7 or from the helicopters we have seen in the smoke above the towers,.....fly into smoke, zap the explosive top of the building, (doors to roof were locked) fly out and the building begins to go down. (I cannot find those videos now)

Make any sense? Does to me!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

It was never missing.... as you were told, if you bothered to do some research into it you would know all about it. Remember, research does not mean just visiting silly 9/11 conspiracy theory sites....

You mean it was 'never missing' just like Iraq was 'never a war'?? Again, it would just be SOOOoooooo much simpler to link the rest of us to some sort of 'News' article or source for the 'missing' 2.3 Trillion proving once and for all that it was either 'never missing' or was finally found. Otherwise, your post is just pointless.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Just a question, if you do not believe mainstream media, and do not believe a word people like Rumsfeld are saying, why do you so strongly believe in this specific quote? If you were a clever conspiracy nut you would think he said that to distract.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Otherwise, your post is just pointless.

Actually what is pointless is conspiracy theorists just posting silly claims, like this one. You have done zero research, as if you did a simple google search you would see that the money was never missing in the first place.... nor did Rumsfield say it was missing....

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by hero_25

Just a question, if you do not believe mainstream media, and do not believe a word people like Rumsfeld are saying, why do you so strongly believe in this specific quote? If you were a clever conspiracy nut you would think he said that to distract.

Are you seriously asking me this??

How hard is it to get 'LINKS' from other people on this site?
I thought the purpose was to 'collaborate' and SHARE information? All that I have been asking is for a 'News Article' or at least 'Some Type of Source' that can help "Shine some Light" on what happened to the MISSING 2.3 Trillion Dollars!

This is NOT about me!! This is only about the 'Information'. So please SHARE that information if you CLAIM to have it! No one has done that yet.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Otherwise, your post is just pointless.

Actually what is pointless is conspiracy theorists just posting silly claims, like this one. You have done zero research, as if you did a simple google search you would see that the money was never missing in the first place.... nor did Rumsfield say it was missing....

Um... if it is SOOOOoooo simple, then why don't YOU do a 'simple' Google Search. Find the 'proof' to what you are saying and then POST a... (how many times have I asked??) **LINK** for the rest of us to see! Do I really have to ask again?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go there. After you've read it, get back to us

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Do I really have to ask again?

No, all you have to do is a simple google search - but you refuse to, as you realise that if you did that your silly conspiracy theory is totally destroyed!

That is the reason you refuse to do a simple google search!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

The FED is missing a lot of money too it seems. Are we really supposed to trust these people with important decisions?

2.3 TRillion Dollars of the TAXPAYER's MONEY IS MISSING

Who isn't missing money ?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by hero_25

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go there. After you've read it, get back to us

Went to the thread. Didn't find the 'smoking gun' I hoped you were sending me to. In fact, found nothing that proves your point. What makes you think ALL of our military spending's in ON THE BOOKS? You think our government Honestly keeps track of all of their spending??

Wow... I needed a good laugh today. Here's CBSNews:

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join