It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You know, after many years of being a physician, I've noticed a common theme among delusional people. They never claim to to an average Joe or Jane, they were always someone famous like Napolean not someone mundane like a stable boy. They are always Navy SEALs, never regular Navy swabbies.

Claiming to be a prince or some sort of super-powerful entity is a sign of being delusional. The story would be more believeable had he claimed to be a foot-soldier or pawn of a greater power than a sort of paranormal superhero. All of the typical elements are there: delusions of grandure, claim of great power, a super-nemisis, claims of secret knowlege above that of mortal men. Very entertaining, thank you.

Doc

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

I've noticed a common theme among delusional people. They never claim to to an average Joe or Jane, they were always someone famous like Napolean not someone mundane like a stable boy.

Doc

"JESUS" was a carpenter - is that Y 'it' is believable??! Then became a "Saviour"

.... still a carpenter.....

....now a "Saviour Carpenter" .....

ppl would rather
dwell on the "Saviour" aspect then the "carpenter" aspect.

~perspective~

(So to clarify: "Ramle" or 'who/what-ever' the OP is..... may have been a "stable-boi" aka Dish-washer at McDonalds.....but then BECAME what it is now....
If that was me - i would choose to forget the "dish-washer" aspect...

....just say'n....

Ponder on THAT if you will

Not Believable - Very entertaining, thank you

You do not have to "BELIEVE" anything for it to be real...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Only a fool would try this # regardless if it's real or not

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45

I've noticed a common theme among delusional people. They never claim to to an average Joe or Jane, they were always someone famous like Napolean not someone mundane like a stable boy.

Doc

"JESUS" was a carpenter - is that Y 'it' is believable??! Then became a "Saviour"

.... still a carpenter.....

....now a "Saviour Carpenter" .....

ppl would rather
dwell on the "Saviour" aspect then the "carpenter" aspect.

~perspective~

(So to clarify: "Ramle" or 'who/what-ever' the OP is..... may have been a "stable-boi" aka Dish-washer at McDonalds.....but then BECAME what it is now....
If that was me - i would choose to forget the "dish-washer" aspect...

....just say'n....

Ponder on THAT if you will

Not Believable - Very entertaining, thank you

You do not have to "BELIEVE" anything for it to be real...

OTOH, belief does not necessarily make something real. Thank you for the polite response, BTW. Sometimes skepticism is met rather negatively.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle
I'm serving my mentor's final wish to destroy the Earth

Burst of laughing, right there.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Well as far as the content of this topic goes, I honestly think that some of the more vocal supposed 'Demonomancers' here (you know the ones I am on about) have missed the point about working with these Entities, and far from being dangerous are just deluded. Sorry if that upsets anyone, but honestly, things just don't work in the way they are saying. If Demons do exist outside of our own heads (which is unknown at this point), then it is far more of a reciprocal relationship as opposed to one of antagonism. I regularly work with Lilith, and I am also attempting to open up communication with Pazuzu (I go for the older, pre-Christian Entities y'see), and I am happy to admit that they could just be figments of my imagination or broken fragments of my personality. Indeed, whether they are all in my mind or some pan-dimensional myth, it is surely better to approach them without conflict and always pay the price for their services rather than scream and shout at them in the standard Goetic manner. Don't fancy a fractured mind or broken bones, after all.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
You can't control demons providing such a thing exists. If you summon it, more than likely you'll be it's bitch

lol this is so true. If demons do exist, what makes you think that they would show up to help you?

I tell you what, OP. Next time you see a big viscous stray dog, walk up to it and see how interested it is in helping/protecting you lol

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RebelWithoutASoul

Hmm, for some reason I doubt you can summon Demons. I believe they exist (Not in the way most people believe, mind you) but honestly. I would rather not risk losing my mind or soul to them whether they are real or imaginations.
I would much rather rely on my own willpower and strength than looking for some 'Demon' to try and help me.

Sh1t, if anything I would be more inclined to summon the Gaelic-Irish Gods and use them as guides rather than some evil entity.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan
reply to post by RebelWithoutASoul

Hmm, for some reason I doubt you can summon Demons.

Nope, I agree - full on summoning into our mundane reality is way outside of the realms of possibility. I hinted to as much in my post. But working with them internally, as aspects of the psyche (wearing them like masks to achieve a certain type of gnosis if you will), or paying them in bodily fluids for assistance (kind of like 'praying' but far more mercenary in aspect) works rather well.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You are treading in dangerous waters-tapping a world that does not want you. Unless you have greatness,respect,and wisdom, You may wind up in a situation that you can not get out of.
That you believe in God or not, it is well documented that prayer,cleansings,and blessings are the only forces strong enough to put back what you let into this world.
I sincerely hope that you make the right choice, and leave them in their realm.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I have mixed thoughts about this post. I could call the OP an idiot, and a moron, but I will save that for the other idiots and morons who think it's okay to call people idiots and morons. End of rant, get my drift?

I see two different stories here. Either the OP is using the word Demon metaphorically as in opening the door to his own personal demons - that is one thing. That is a battle that can be fought and won.

But if the OP is actually talking about, raising a little hell
as in raising a demon, well that's a different story all together. The only thing I will say to that is - be careful. Once a doorway is open, you may find yourself unable to close it again. Be careful of what you seek. For you may get more than what you bargained for.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This thread wasn’t supposed to still be active, but whatever. All of the replies on page 19 seem to be skeptics of the paranormal reality; a reality I know exists from first hand experience. I can get written statements from at least two other people who have summoned malevolent spirits with me and have had results. I can say that my spells have gotten people killed and one had the flesh ripped from her bones. That last one is most documented because the spell involved me and two others and a witness of the damage done.

These demons have a mission of their own that trumps my bloody rampage across the ranks of my enemies. I love to see my foes suffer, but it only happens when it suites both parties. The demons seek to control the Earth and enslave humanity. Their ultimate goal is to replace humanity with a mortal race of demons, but in the mean time eat human flesh and enslave the rest. The desires of these beings are quite diverse, but it generally ends with the destruction of humanity and its replacement by a better race.

Some of these beings want to experience a mortal reality in safety of their own kind. My agreement with them is that I open portals for them that are governed by no rules, just a two-way street to Hell that can’t be closed easily. I was sent to serve a coven called Blood Raven as a channeler. It turned out all I did was corrupt them to the point of coveting the power of the demons themselves. Their leader turned on me and I had a demon rip her up and tear its way through Blood Raven. The coven pretty much fell apart. I’m protected from them because my only desire is to wipe my enemies out no matter the cost. It serves them that I summon them into this plane that they can act out my desires and fulfill their own destructive fantasies after I release them from my circle.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Well then. The only other thing I will say is this. If you believe in the spiritual world, then believe in this. Karma is a bitch. Careful what you send out into the universe. The Wiccans also have a creed - what you send out to others comes back times three. It's why I always tend to "play nice" - or I don't play at all.

Karma always wins in the end.
edit on 12-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow! This took some serious imagination on both sides of the fence. It was definitely an entertaining read.

Creativity I will give an 8
Plausibility only gets a 0
It would translate into a solid B horror flick with some major tweaking

Wish I knew someone in Hollywood.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join