It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

load of old tosh!

summon a demon and prove it

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramle
There are many ways to call demons and some of them allow for physical manifestation, which is the best way to have a demon appear. Do not attempt any of this if you believe in god or any monotheistic deity or have any association with a monotheistic religion or the demons I refer to will kill you.

I don't believe in a monotheistic god. "God" as a physical being is just mumbo jumbo. I guess if I had to pick any god from history I'd choose Odin, who is the leader of the Aesir - the main brand of Norse gods.

So I guess they wouldn't attempt to harm me?

Or since I don't believe in god I can't be affected by them?

Maybe I need to believe in them to see them?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
reply to post by ramle

OP.

"Demons" and "Hell" didn't exist until the medieval ages. It was an invention of monarchs and religious figures of power who wanted to use fear as a stranglehold on the poor. The 1000+ years before that when Christianity was already in practice, the closest thing were "fallen angels" which descended from heaven, and did not arise from hell.

Actually, Demons and Hells existed 6,000 years ago in Buddhism. I'm not sure about other religions or cultures. It's just a fact. I guess Sarah Palin would argue that, since there was no world before Christianity. Where do the dinosaurs fit in that timeline?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Will you please answer my question ( first line ) ? I am interested in the "why" more than the "how" ...

I'm serving my mentor's final wish to destroy the Earth for his having the disgrace of dying on it back in 2007 when one of his students killed him. There's also a rivalry between me and my mentor's murderer to see who is more evil.

The Earth is a toy to smashed, burned and ripped apart for the sheer pleasure of saying "I have the power, so be it; it shall been done."

I bet the chicks just can't get enough of you, huh? How about I settle the score and crown you Sir Ramle, Mostest Evilest Person in the Realm! Now get to bed before your parents find out you're up past your bed time.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just apply for government aid and you will be letting the demons in.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifuge
Demons only have the power you give them. If you allow them to control you by fear then they have power. I have dealt directly with one over the last several months, even took away or hid my abilities for a short while.

Read up on Multidimension

A. No you haven't, and if you think you have you should seek help from a professional who is not a religious figure, and might actually be able to help relieve you of these thoughts instead of pushing dangerous beliefs further.

B. I checked out your link and it pretty much seems worthless. (Except for a couple cool CGI effects)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Will you please answer my question ( first line ) ? I am interested in the "why" more than the "how" ...

I'm serving my mentor's final wish to destroy the Earth for his having the disgrace of dying on it back in 2007 when one of his students killed him. There's also a rivalry between me and my mentor's murderer to see who is more evil.

The Earth is a toy to smashed, burned and ripped apart for the sheer pleasure of saying "I have the power, so be it; it shall been done."

I bet the chicks just can't get enough of you, huh? How about I settle the score and crown you Sir Ramle, Mostest Evilest Person in the Realm! Now get to bed before your parents find out you're up past your bed time.

I've got gauntlets of +7 Smiting, bro. Bring it on, and bring your whole demon army, too.

/cast holy light

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Calling demons? This is a troll thread if I ever heard of one.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by ramle

Do not attempt any of this if you believe in god or any monotheistic deity or have any association with a monotheistic religion or the demons I refer to will kill you.

You're a fool...and ill-practiced...you know nothing.

If you don't believe in God who do think is going to protect you from those summoned demons. A belief in God is a must if you want a manifestation of a demon. Who do you think you need to pray to while preparing your magic circle of protection?

You have no idea of what you're talking about. People like you end up dead...

You cant believe in God and summon a demon anyways. How can you serve both?

Luke 16:13
"No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other."

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

I've got gauntlets of +7 Smiting, bro. Bring it on, and bring your whole demon army, too.

/cast holy light

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! YEAH ME TOO SON!!!! I'VE GOT DIVINE INTERVENTION WITH ME!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

reply to post by ramle

OP.

"Demons" and "Hell" didn't exist until the medieval ages. It was an invention of monarchs and religious figures of power who wanted to use fear as a stranglehold on the poor. The 1000+ years before that when Christianity was already in practice, the closest thing were "fallen angels" which descended from heaven, and did not arise from hell.

Actually, Demons and Hells existed 6,000 years ago in Buddhism. I'm not sure about other religions or cultures. It's just a fact. I guess Sarah Palin would argue that, since there was no world before Christianity. Where do the dinosaurs fit in that timeline?

The word "demon" is being used quite loosely here, Bleu. People today would call the spiritual entities of Buddhism "demons" because they are using the ancient Greek definition of Demon, derived from "daimon" which meant ANY spiritual entity. Ancient Buddhists did not call even their Malevolent figures "demons" so to do so would be incorrect and only seen as otherwise when adopting a westernized ideology. The "demons" you are refering to in Buddhism are not even neccesarily Malevolent in nature, and were actually many times used for good humor, or were looked on as pests.

The western definition of "demon" that the OP refers to is a Calvinist one. It is a being a pure evil and hatred, and derives from monarchs who wanted more say in what their Christian human-cattle believed.

In short, there weren't demons in Buddhism, there were just spiritual entities which the western world chooses to call "demons" because we like being so blissfully ignorant.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by ramle

Why not try summoning some Angels for a change. Think about it sometime.

Best to you,

thats the first thing i thought of when i saw this thread....if it was possible i sure wish i could do it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by ramle

Why not try summoning some Angels for a change. Think about it sometime.

Best to you,

thats the first thing i thought of when i saw this thread....if it was possible i sure wish i could do it.

'cause they don't breathe fire.

Edit: We're talkin' 'bout dragons, right?
edit on 6-12-2011 by thegagefather because: Dragons

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by BO XIAN

Nikola Tesla believed in a world of aether from which he tapped free energy.Torsion physics is the other name for it in Russia.

That will explain the various phenomena like ghosts,angels,demons etc.

In the Warhammer 40k universe they call it The Warp.
Which reminds me a lot of what the OP is talking about here. Hey OP is God entombed in the Golden Throne in your little fantasy land?
edit on 6-12-2011 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
I remember reading somewhere that there was a spell for the massacre of humanity. Just kidding...

Or maybe...

Like this????

The End of Days
(Shakina Hitikara)
This spell will shatter the earth beneath your feet and those of who you hate most upon Terra. This powerful spell was written to destroy with the greatest rages of the Sisters of the Slaughter. Use only when your blood lust is overwhelming.
This is one of my most powerful destroying rituals in which we are manifested as destruction and death. This is the Great Destroyer of Worlds and the power of the Sisters of the Slaughter to be called upon to wreak vengeance upon Christendom. Use of this power to send those God fearing weaklings to their doom, for life should not be wasted on the weak.
You will need for this ritual, a Heraldic Wand, six pages folded twice over as your offering, four white candles, nine black candles, your Crystal of the Slaughter, your altar, and an altar bowl. Place a black candle and a white candle at the north point, with white on the right. On the east point, place two white candles. On the south point, place a black candle with a white candle on the right side. At the west point, place two black candles. The altar will have five black candles behind the altar bowl.

Five smiley faces with big grins and a prayer negate found on the website of the Landover Baptist Church will revoke aaaallllllll that nasty evil that will destroy the world in "One Swelled Foop". Of course, elsewhere, while investigating material for this serious response, I found an article indicating that Corning Ware or Corningware if you prefer, is an indicator of the approaching end times.

Not really trying to denigrate what is going on here, but it's funny when someone gets a hold on a "piece" of knowledge (even hoaxed knowledge like this original post) and attempts to make something run that doesn't even have wheels. And so, if I have offended anyone, except possibly the first poster with any references or indications of actions in this post... My complete apologies.

edit on 12/6/11 by sigung86 because: Can't type "Swelled Foop" without 6 months previous, intense practice.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i want some imaginary demon friends, all my real friends left me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
To seek out angels or demons either one is the surest path to madness.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
All that you'll end up summoning is an 8 foot tall beefcake of a demon with a barbed phallus.
Also, world of Warcraft and tolkein novels are works of fiction.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is there a wingman demon I can summon to help me pick up chicks? When I go to a club, I just look like a fool.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It's rather pathetic for a site whose motto is supposed to be "Deny Ignorance" that fools post rubbish about how to summon demons, and those responding, not with anything intelligent such as "this thread is pointless as the notion of demons is childish to begin with" but things like "you DO need the protection of God when dealing with demons", and then they get several dozen stars from other users?

There are no words, really, there aren't.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join