Calling Demons and using them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
reply to post by eeks4

Forgive me, I used the wrong term. Discipline - not control.

Discipline

And the possessed man is a perfect example of being 'consumed'

You got that correct....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'd try it just to prove its religious mumbo jumbo bull# but that list of materials looks like it'd probably be hard to find (wtf is a Azahran’s Awakening) and of course quite expensive (religious folks sure know how to make money off each other).

O hey.. your user name is the same as the author of this silly book... trying to push/sell your product? Surely if you can summon demons to do your bidding and cast awesome spells you wouldn't need to be making petty pocket change selling e-books....

Upload video proof if you can summon a demon, it's amazing how all these books and nutters claim you can summon demons and all sorts of magical stuff and yet no one has taken video proof of it... or cashed in on million dollar paranormal challenge etc. Instead they always want to sell you their e-book and overpriced "magic" items. Because it doesn't work of course, at most maybe a crazy person will hear a "voice in their head" or something, because they are a crazy gullible person suffering from wishful thinking delusions so their mind is creating a "demon" for them.

/yawn
edit on 6-12-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
1. How can a demon exist without God or a deity? Demons derive off the fact there is evil and good, God and Satan, good souls and evil souls. Without belief in a God there would be no belief in demons.

2. To think a demon would actually do what you told it is hilarious. They aren't evil entities for no reason. They would kill you then do whatever the "hell" they wanted (DO YOU SEE MY NICE PUN). You can't control any spiritual entity but your own soul. How about trying to find out how to use that to it's fullest potential before bull#ting about your black magic Illuminati tactics? Leave that to the Elite, they're the only successful Demon Worshipers out there, go pray to God man.
edit on 6-12-2011 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Demons only have the power you give them. If you allow them to control you by fear then they have power. I have dealt directly with one over the last several months, even took away or hid my abilities for a short while.

Read up on Multidimension

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Dangerous stuff.

Time for you to read "Brother of The Third Degree"

www.hermetics.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Harm and kill, really?

Yet in your opening post you warn people not to use this oh so dangerous demon summoning stuff...

You're going to destroy the world, if your evil antagonist doesn't do it first... Yet you warn people off...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i don't need any of those tools because im a level 80 Blood Elf Mage so i just summon with my staff.

But really don't mess around with satanic things that you can't control my friend or you will be killed
edit on 6-12-2011 by The Arbiter of Lies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
what is the next magical fairy tail book you will 'try' to use,hansel &gretal!? you probably look to the 'necronomicon' for inspiration!!!

why don't you get yourself a real magical grimoire,like the veils of negative existance,or the lesser key of solomon.
how about the tibetan book of the dead?the book of Job?the egyptian book of the dead?the book of Ogham?
i hear the satanic bible is on sale at chapters,thats always good for a chuckle!
carefull what you wish for buddy,i hear denomic possesion is 9/10th of "the law"!
your not even a neophyte! any body who practices magick knows that positive energy and love always trumps negative energy.
we are legion as well,and yes we are many!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
God & Demons. Leprechauns & Unicorns. It's all the same nonsense.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuy45
reply to post by Minori

Negativity requires much more control.Tho most are consumed before mastery.

A brilliant post, that needs to be brought to the fore.
In all my love of the light, and though I am not exempt from negativity, I sometimes run on, forgetting about the reality. But, it is one thing I understand the most. As simple as it is and seeming without answer, duality has me on silly putty knees. (just in that paragraph is a bit o' dualism)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by coolhanddan

hey buddy you don't want to see a video for proof you should just take his word or leave it these demons can get you even if captured though a lens because some of thier power is trapped there so for your own saftey don't watch any vids like that saftey first

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by ramle

Soooooooooooo . . .

there's satan and his servant agents demons.

And mere mortals are going to call up such supernatural critters and order them around to serve THEM--the mortals?

And we're supposed to think that makes sense?

As a psychologist, I'm used to dealing with delusional ideas . . . this one takes the cake.

Well, that is really what black magic is, but dangerous to do I'm sure. Light will triumph over darkness.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

WTF man thats not cool to joke about which i hope you are or once you are before the judgement seat of god i don't know it won't end well for you some how you live on but only because god gave you free will to do what you want and wont interfere just crap man not cool not cool

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

i hope your kidding man or i will be contacting the terrorist task force to take you down for crimes against humanity so please stop its not funny anymore and yes they can track your IP adress

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by papazen

Sancte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio contra nequítiam et insídias diáboli esto præsídium. Imperet illi Deus, súpplices deprecámur: tuque, princeps milítiæ cæléstis, Sátanam aliósque spíritus malígnos, qui ad perditiónem animárum pervagántur in mundo, divína virtúte, In inférnum detrude. Amen

Nice, I love a protection prayer in Latin.

PLPL

English is fine too

www.traditioninaction.org...

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

[edit by]edit on 6-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

ha you showed him your lulu thats kinada g*y man oh okay you crazys can be funny
edit on 6-12-2011 by The Arbiter of Lies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Your subconscious mind can call upon the angels to protect you even while you are dreaming.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Sounds like someone's been playing a little too much World of Warcraft!

Why dont you take a nap or something, dont you have homework to do?

Everyone knows if you really want to play with demons you have to do the following things:

1) Dye your hair black, and paint your nails with black polish.

2) Stop going out in the sun

3) Start listening to obnoxious black metal bands and adopt a cynical attitude when interacting with peers and authority figures

4) Start researching Aleister Crowley, the lesser keys of solomon and the like

5) Get all your overweight friends to come over after spending a bunch of money on black candles.

6) Come back on ATS and ask why none of your incantations worked.

I dont mean to come off as being mean, but I have had experiences that I can only describe as being demonic, and I never tried any of that mumbo jumbo. I've also met some people who were truly evil, but good looking and successful and I can assure it wasnt because they had a demon help them out.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by papazen

okay, so we know what you were saying now. thanks ThirdEyeofHorus.

but what were you saying?

Originally posted by papazen
'In nomine Omnipotentis, spiritus vero maligni et deservient mihi praesidium contra eos recede a me!
Malevoli spiritus inspirant hominum cogitationes malae;
Cheats spiritus et mendaces qui fallitur;
Ludificari spiritus, qui ludunt credulitate eorum,
Auferam omnes virtutes anime mee et claudere aures tuas, pellentesque sed obsecro te pro Dei misericordia.
Spiritus boni qui me liberaliter sustineant,
Da mihi virtutem resistendi malis spiritibus et influentia sua lumina nec falli artimanhas.Preservai superbiam et vanitatem cordis mei recesserunt a me invidia, odio, malitia, et contra omnem sensum caritas, quae totidem sunt spiritus fores aperi maus.Que fiat!
Deo Gratias! "
edit on 2011/12/6 by Jimjolnir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

OP.

"Demons" and "Hell" didn't exist until the medieval ages. It was an invention of monarchs and religious figures of power who wanted to use fear as a stranglehold on the poor. The 1000+ years before that when Christianity was already in practice, the closest thing were "fallen angels" which descended from heaven, and did not arise from hell.

I don't believe in demons or ancient aliens...

But If I had to decide which one was just bologne and which one was tofu bologne..

This is some grade A tofu bologne.

new topics
top topics
active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join