It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by shell310

Because they don't believe in themselves and are terribly insecure. It's the metaphysical equivalent of buying a gun (so the demon caller may 'think'). Why else would you call on something outside of yourself to do your dirty work? Because you're a coward! You can't face life or yourself nor deal with your disappointments.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

Because they don't believe in themselves and are terribly insecure. It's the metaphysical equivalent of buying a gun (so the demon caller may 'think'). Why else would you call on something outside of yourself to do your dirty work? Because you're a coward! You can't face life or yourself nor deal with your disappointments.

I guess you've been down that hole a little to long. Are you supposing I actually get a gun and do something stupid? Are you suggesting I go physically out of my way to fight someone and teach them a lesson.

That sounds pretty stupid since shooting someone is illegal, but cursing them for the same results is perfectly legal and there's no laws saying I can't curse someone. The smart thing to do is ask another force to act on my behalf so I can sit back and watch the fireworks. Why am I going to do something that is illegal when I can cast a few spells and watch my foes fall like flies and it's perfectly legal.

Your tactics would land me in prison. I'm not stupid enough to do something that is illegal. I'm going to continue using demons to perform my dirty work as long as they serve my uses and as long as murder remains illegal. When my foes die of some serious illness, car accidents, heart attacks and whatnot there's no way to connect it to me at all, because my hands are clean of any wrong doing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

First let me say just to get this out of the way i believe in God by no means am i perfect i sin as much as the next guy but what i'm getting at is this KARAM......and guess what i'm not directing it at you... if people did horrible things to you which it sounds like they might of they will get there's and yes even in this life time, so sit back enjoy them getting what they deserve with out conjuring up principalities of darkness, no need...

I will give you a example the television show Survivor... well this season there was this vile player who was nasty to everyone just to be nasty to flaunt his power because he was in control of the game and had a good shot at reaching the end, so on his seemingless evil and easy path to the million dollars what happens.......BOOM.......over night he gets hit with a bacterial infection and is medevac from the game and there gos his shot at the million.. KARAM once again showing that it is real, so you don't got to conjure demons and risk having it come back on you seven fold or whatever just sit back and let KARAM do it's thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Messing with demons is a very bad idea regardless of what religions or things you believe. They are lower astral beings that tend to bring negativity. Yes, they are powerful but they do not want to be controlled. They are master manipulators, you may think it'll agree to work with you but it will always most likely betray you at some point. Also trying to 'summon' anything without having much experience will most likely get you a wrong/negative result. It's okay to be interested in them, heck I am but please don't try messing with them like that.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

Originally posted by Timely
Thankyou for your reply.

Kids smash their toys for similar reasons. I do hope you grow out of this and not continue down the 'columbine high' path.

The Earth is not a toy. It is home. Find a different sandbox to play in if you don't like this one.

Try Lego ....

If I had a way to return to my real home, I would have already, but until I can muster enough mayhem and destruction to force ETs to return me home, I'm stuck here. I've heard from a lot of people in the Starseed, Abductee/Contactee, UFO and other related communities that if humanity was about to blow itself sky high, they would intervene to save the Earth. I'm counting on that, because Ramle Iron Heart has sorcery that promises much mayhem and possibly the end of humanity if the spells work and the demon can be summoned through a human host. Who ever created that Ramle Iron Heart profile is full of it. That imposter is trying to prevent Janu's writings from being used to their full potential. Whoever they are, they are scared of the power The Inugan Prophecy can invoke and the potential destruction its demons can bring. I'm going to have it shut down and probably his town of residence destroyed by some disaster.

Your soul have been tricked by Evil to make Evil
what happened to you in your life for you to open up to the dark side ?
im sure you were not born evil

You choose to embrace the dark side now .. are you sure ?
even if ETs or not come and save the world
The Age of Enlightment that will come after 2012
will have no place for such evil person ..

Ask Forgiveness now
it is never to late (dont want to know what evil thing you did)
only God can forgive you
edit on 5/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu

I guess you've been down that hole a little to long. Are you supposing I actually get a gun and do something stupid? Are you suggesting I go physically out of my way to fight someone and teach them a lesson.

That sounds pretty stupid since shooting someone is illegal, but cursing them for the same results is perfectly legal and there's no laws saying I can't curse someone. The smart thing to do is ask another force to act on my behalf so I can sit back and watch the fireworks. Why am I going to do something that is illegal when I can cast a few spells and watch my foes fall like flies and it's perfectly legal.

Your tactics would land me in prison. I'm not stupid enough to do something that is illegal. I'm going to continue using demons to perform my dirty work as long as they serve my uses and as long as murder remains illegal. When my foes die of some serious illness, car accidents, heart attacks and whatnot there's no way to connect it to me at all, because my hands are clean of any wrong doing.

You, then, ought to work for Mossad:
"By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War"

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

4) Revelation 12:7-9 – Then war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels battled against the dragon. The dragon and its angels fought back, but they did not prevail and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. The huge dragon, the ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, who deceived the whole world, was thrown down to earth, and its angels were thrown down with it.

book marking, ta

Your link

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by CAELENIUM

You seriously abstain at all times ? Do you channel ? Personally, any time I practice I Abstain from vain, violence, sex( both with others and myself ) the last 3 days I fast, the last 2 I do not sleep, the last 2 hrs leading up to my ritual I meditate in a dark quiet place before beginning my circle. I personally do not worship " God " I have never believed in the cristian/catholic ideology, nor jesus. My entire life, neither praying to god nor jesus has done me any good. It's actually brought me great misfortune I am one of the " other people. " A descendant or a race far more ancient than man. Abstaining from all pleasures is key to most ritualistic magic. ( at least in my experience, and I've had more than great success.) I how ever also believe in a balance, which I find absolutely necessary to maintain sanity and well life ha ha.

So you seriously Abstain constantly. How do you live ? Are you not in constant inner turmoil ? I would think your natural desires and emotions would taint your practice. I'm more than curious. Angels, are not always perfect themselves, so I find it odd you focus so intently on Angels, when they themselves are very intent on Leaving everything to be as it is. I've had in many situations Angels simply tell me, It is what it is and basically say deal. " Ahh you'll get over it life's tough. " I personally live by the law of 3. Everything you put out negative or positive will come back to you, and Angels, demons and gods alike all have a price. So as much as I do full heartedly believe the OP has found something that works as it's supposed to just because you get something from the demons, does not mean it's free. Demons, may accept your target as payment but it's entirely up to them and in my experience they really could care less to hurt you, but if you have children or a loved one now or in your future that may be their price so be wary OP. You may not realize what you've done for 50 years but it will come back to you. Most likely when you will suffer the most. Even Angels will respect your deal when it's done, and unfortunately magic doesn't come with contracts or fine print ha ha. Compassion and prayer will not do a damn thing, so don't waste your time. In fact I'm pretty sure All your lovely religious texts have bold print telling you to do otherwise anyways. Unless you like the Idea of paying for him, I'd take my advice. The spirits of the Universe exist in constant, now, yesterday, tomorrow and forever. Think of your life as an aisle in the supermarket, stocked with all your experiences and loved ones probably best not to let them in your aisle and sometimes association is a bright open for the picking sign. Your twisted bibles and holy writings don't tell you much other than don't, so I'm telling you why. After all ignorance is bliss, and " God " reserves the write to let them have you just as much as they have the power to take you.

There are much greater powers than god himself, and much greater suffering than life. I'd say most of you have oh, I'd say at least 40 years before you have to worry or pay up for any of this, but it's never a bad thing to go over your debt. Ha ha ha, anyone who is interested in anything to do with Demons, Angels or Magic from simple spells like prayer to deeply involved rituals involving many days I'd be more than happy to answer any questions and provide real experience you won't find in any writings I'm sure both myself, and CAELENIUM can help you in any way we can. Oh and OP, Ramle. You're far too young to be giving away so many souls you hold dear to be meddling with Demons, how ever I feel there isn't anything I can really tell you now. I'm sure you'll come to understand things very soon. I only hope they go peacefully, and your suffering doesn't lead to more loss. Please, understand what you will be taught. Hate, pain and suffering will only lead to more hate and pain and suffering. Everyone must learn the necessity of balance, we are not creatures of singularity, we are born from 2 and in life we must understand everything is governed the same way. Light and Dark play equal parts in all aspects of life.

CAELENIUM I'm going to friend you.
Ramle, you'll get yours, no man is above suffering.

If someone hasn't already said it, I would be very much interested in any thread you post about your experiences on this subject matter. If I don't see one I hope you don't mind me messaging you at a later date.

I'm glad you're both on this thread x

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by ramle

Well if I wanted to do that, I would just call in an Air Strike on your azz.

Why not try summoning some Angels for a change. Think about it sometime.

Best to you,

As far as i know, angels are extremely ignorant beings and much more powerfull than demons. Speels won't work on them. Also i agree with some ops. There are a plenty ranks of demons. Some much more powerfull than others and not even the most powerfull spell will protect you from them if you aren't prepared. Also, you can summon them just by speeling their name, but this will only work if you belive them. Then they will get pissed and find you.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

My favourite demon.

I find a good time for his invocation is early saturday morning. The working usually involves olive oil, bacon, black pudding slices (stornoway black pudding gives the best results), a tomato and a few fresh eggs.
He usually manifests in the form of a cloud of smoke above the cooker, accompanied by a devilishly delicious smell.
I have also found by experience that the offerings actually make quite a tasty and satisfying breakfast.

I was just wondering if you would mind delaying that 'destruction of humanity' thing for say 50 years or so? I still got stuff to do and see, and some of it kinda involves other human beings, and you destroying them would make it impractical.
Many thanks, and may your delusions be ever grander.
edit on 7-5-2012 by freebornman because: link went to wrong place

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
The rest of my proof on me i cant get on the computer..But the devil did not get me..And you want to call on demons or teach other how to..You inviting people to be possessed is what you are doing putting something like this on the computer..You really should be ashamed of your self for this..But it is a free world..Good luck to you and anyone who calls on evil..I keep you in my prayers...Amen

That was a cool picture, the demon isn't very clear like in mine.

I'm sure there are Satanists who would say that your ideas about demons are completely wrong. Mostly what you think is just religious propaganda made up by the church to justify attacking pagan belief systems and to justify murder and all manner of evils. Most demons in the Bible if you look them up and find the info which is about them before the church, they are not evil. Demonic possession comes about because people attack these spirits and force them to fight back. As we already know, I'm such a force that is seeking revenge for my treatment while on this miserable planet.

If a demon attacks it's because it's a war. I'm not going to be attacked because no matter my methods, the demons and I are gaining victories.

Well that poor thing gained nothing but compassion from me, he looks frightened/terrified, you should be ashamed of yourself, if it is your desire to go home then I wish you all the best in all honesty, if that's what it takes for you to cease torturing several layers of yourself/family, then god speed in light and love to you eternally sir.
There is always some light in the dark, it's a human fail-safe, good luck to you.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This will not work; they won't just come because you ask them to.

There's no way for you, as a human, to force them to do what you want them to do. These are forces so far beyond you that you couldn't possibly comprehend what they are.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Regent Leo

That is just what you want me to think. You would want me to think of myself as limited to that degree, but that is weakness overtaking you. Nothings is infinite, there is a limit to all things because there is only so much energy in the universe for an entity to draw power from. I haven't yet reached the limit of that ability, but I think I'm getting close, now that all my workings require the help of a demonic horde. I know this world in a way they do not, because I'm experiencing the curse of being human while they have not. They need me, because of that experience and I need them for their powers. We both seek the ultimate destruction and the total and complete annihilation of all opposition without thought for who gets in the way. They want to replace humanity with their kind and I'm all for it too. Anything to be rid of Christianity.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
People like the OP are the reason 'normal' people look at ATS and think were all collectively insane.

Saying "I want to break everything" immediately means you're a 14 year old kid with too much time on his hands and making up ridiculous statements for the sake of trolling and harvesting attention.

So please, stop ruining my ATS with emo junk. Thanks

EDIT: Since this is probably a troll thread with such obvious signs, is it worth reporting or do you think the admins already know about this?
edit on 5/11/12 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I can guarantee, that sooner or later, once your inner resolve crumbles, those demons which you so heartily mastered in your stronger days, will EAT YOU ALIVE - not recognizing a God and disbelieving in right and wrong simply delays the inevitable: the law of causation will bring to you what you caused. You will reap what you sowed.

There is no secret technique to bypass this - and I've read many of them. It's all bull#. Crowley, Mathers, Evola, Lavey, etc the list goes on and on, magicians without a shred of moral integrity get rebuked by life for their rapacious lust for power.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearMitochondria

Granted, I acknowledge the reality of "super-normal" powers, such as demons, which is why I also eagerly concur with you that this guy is bat # crazy.

If he doesn't get killed, he's going to either kill himself - as so many occultists do - or he will end up in a mental institution.

Judging from his posts, he seems fairly close to that end.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

You're on the wrong team and will lose the battle in the end.

In the meantime, you're playing with fire and going to get burned, really burned.

Oh, if you're really good, really smart you may end up rich, famous and get all the nookie you want - for a time.

A set small amount of time.

It's like sex, a few minutes of bliss and it's over except there is no repeat performance for "bliss" it's all down hill after that.

Suggest you check out a couple L. A. Marzulli videos.

You are human I presume......................you're mucking with entities that are a million or more years ahead of you and that actually, at one time, walked with the Most High.

You really think you can control "them"?

They will allow you to think that for a time.

Arrogance, pure arrogance and stupidity.

And I speak from experience.

We are at war and you are on the losing side.

Are you sure you at present are driving your own car? I'm using car as a metaphor for body.

Safe journey and may The Almighty have mercy upon your soul, because that, being your most precious commodity is what you are freely giving away.

edit on 11-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Granted, I acknowledge the reality of "super-normal" powers, such as demons, which is why I also eagerly concur with you that this guy is bat # crazy.

If he doesn't get killed, he's going to either kill himself - as so many occultists do - or he will end up in a mental institution.

Judging from his posts, he seems fairly close to that end.

I tend to think of it this way:
If there are demons, what on earth would possess someone to go after things that which have the potential to utterly ruin your life, and especially when every single person on this thread is saying "no they don't give you super powers, you're wrong"? So much easier to just side with the light side of things rather than the dark -- plus it's win win that way.

I honestly think though that if the guy isn't already possessed, then it's just a 14 year old kid who watched too much twilight and thinks summoning demons will give him super powers... and TBH it seems like he's beyond saving now. Most people who make threads like this come in here with their minds of "I'm not changing no matter what logic you give me"

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

If there are demons, what on earth would possess someone to go after things that which have the potential to utterly ruin your life, and especially when every single person on this thread is saying "no they don't give you super powers, you're wrong"? So much easier to just side with the light side of things rather than the dark -- plus it's win win that way.

Because he's stupid. I don't know what compels some people to go so far down crooked paths like these - it's inexplicable - there is something fundamentally wrong with them in a very essential way.

Why are so many people in this thread basically saying "you're dumb for messing with demons" ? Because unlike him, we all care for ourselves. It's as simple as that. We have a very healthy fear that using evil for ones own benefit will only bring evil upon ourselves. This guy is deluded to think that wont happen to him.

The way he talks about occultism is incredibly amateurish; someone in this thread already mentioned that one needs to invoke the protection of a higher power - which is typically God (or his name in Hebrew, often invoked by 'qabbalists' as a sort of safety net) and an assortment of archangelic (which simply means 'fundamental principles') powers. This guy sidesteps the entire issue altogether: he's engaged in a very vulgar form of ego magic, where one's ego is the only defense against these demons: this basically means, if his inner resolve were to waver, and instead of feeling a superiority and power over these demons, he begins to feel their power over him - and this happens to them all - he is done for. This will one day happen for him and what a terrifying day indeed that will be.
edit on 11-5-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This thread is long and has evolved so I will ask this directly:

What is ' your ' plan / overall goal in which you seek to accomplish?
Thank you in advance.

ThatGuy45

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join