It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kutthroat
reply to post by ramle

I couldn't agree with you more on this. Do you feel like you were born to do these things or do you feel like things in your current life influenced this? What is like communicating with these entities? Have you saw either of them in two leg two arm form? Like without showing up in fire or smoke? I appreciate you responding ramle..

I was born into it, at least on the spiritual level since my family are traitors to the Rokat and believe on Gods instead of knowing in the truth. Being on this planet is more of an encouragement to work with evil rather than it being directly leading to it.

Communication is telepathic and some on e-mail with the High Council of my people. They talk like they are of a negative low vibrating being, but their actual energy feels the same as with many of the Light Beings and benevolent ETs. They actually feel joy, bliss and delight over knowing they are planning to destroy the Earth and wipe out humanity. The trial to find humanity guilty of crimes against the Rokat are bring them to a frenzy of cheer. They have thus far displayed few negative energies or anything dark as we would know it. It's actually great talking to them because they feel joy over the same stuff I do. I have reason to believe that the beings I channel find greater pleasure in war than they would from sex. When they found humanity guilty of crimes against the Rokat, they were in ecstasy.

I have seen several of them as flesh and blood aliens. The Rokat Emperor and his five wives. The list goes on to include several of the ship's bridge crew and one of the most notable is the Warlord Jakoba who is the strongest willed individual I've ever met and his deep hatred for humans. Rokat farm and eat humans. They are about human size and have many times human strength and cunning. They are stalky, heavy and very muscular. They look kind of like the Thunder Cats. That's the closest thing I can think of right now.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Surprisingly none of what is suggested in the OP works.

Are you implying that you actually used the ritual I posted?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
dear op, so sorry you thread was messed up by some who only care about the pic i put here...in reference to your post i would say please be careful in messing with demons..my case is real...i think you for your post op...hopefully others will thank you as well

This thread has help me accomplish something anyway. I got what I needed too. I know what I'm doing. It's just not coming across that I do. My spiritual leaders have been watching this thread and have been building a case for their own ends as well as mine. The more skeptics bash it the better at this point.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
now about the topic here.....calling demons and using them, i thank you for your post..Op this is so dangerous..but all have there right..i have had so many problems with demons and still do....Some people i hear like the power that they give but it usually leads into trouble...please be careful in doing this...my heart is with you..amen

If you really want help, you should ask the demons in Spiritual Satanism. Most of them are benevolent towards humans and will do a lot to help. The price isn't all that high with them either from what I've heard from practitioners. Always respect the spiritual forces you invite into your life. Battling demons and going out to prevent them from existing in piece is just asking for it. My demonic contacts helped me get a new apartment and it's huge for the city.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Use quartz crystal to trap the demon for later use?

Im sorry ,but that sounds like a horrible take on a Pokiemon.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I normally wouldn't wate my time on a thread this ridiculous, but it's calling out to me. Ramle, cmon man. Here's the thing, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you are saying is wrong. In my eyes that means one of several things. You have a severe mental illness. You have fried your brain on acid and are too far gone to make sense. YOu are intentionally lying to seek attention. One of those things is going on. YOur book is a work of fiction.

I've seen physical manifestations of demons. I've seen manifestations of demons in the form of energy as well. You see all kinds of things when dealing with legitimately possessed people. I also know that any spiritual entity can be overpowered by someone or something with more spirit energy. I also know that some demons predate religion and are unaffected by christian rituals or any other modern religious rituals for that matter. Some of the people say you have to have a belief in God or Christ to control the demon, that isn't so either. As I said overpowering is an option. Binding spells and other methods of control don't always work because they can be overpowered.

Ramle, you need to get some help. Of course you won't though. I ask you this, if you are so sure what you are saying is true and are convinced of your sanity then what's the harm of visiting the local mental health clinic for an evaluation? If you are truly sane it will show through and you can always overpower them with your sensational abilities if something goes awry. Go get checked out, if you are telling the truth, no harm no foul. If we're right and you are having a psychotic break then you may be saving your own life.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I normally wouldn't wate my time on a thread this ridiculous, but it's calling out to me. Ramle, cmon man. Here's the thing, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you are saying is wrong. In my eyes that means one of several things. You have a severe mental illness. You have fried your brain on acid and are too far gone to make sense. YOu are intentionally lying to seek attention. One of those things is going on. YOur book is a work of fiction.

I've seen physical manifestations of demons. I've seen manifestations of demons in the form of energy as well. You see all kinds of things when dealing with legitimately possessed people. I also know that any spiritual entity can be overpowered by someone or something with more spirit energy. I also know that some demons predate religion and are unaffected by christian rituals or any other modern religious rituals for that matter. Some of the people say you have to have a belief in God or Christ to control the demon, that isn't so either. As I said overpowering is an option. Binding spells and other methods of control don't always work because they can be overpowered.

Ramle, you need to get some help. Of course you won't though. I ask you this, if you are so sure what you are saying is true and are convinced of your sanity then what's the harm of visiting the local mental health clinic for an evaluation? If you are truly sane it will show through and you can always overpower them with your sensational abilities if something goes awry. Go get checked out, if you are telling the truth, no harm no foul. If we're right and you are having a psychotic break then you may be saving your own life.

Hey you say some demons ..let me read it again...lol..ok,.....some demons are unaffected by christian rituals..IF you were to have a demon like this..how would you get rid of it??just wondering.....

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I assume more base rituals that predate Christianity.

If demons do indeed exist then considering the world is billions of years old, Paganism has been around for at least 6000 years and Christianity is the youngest religion at 2000 years old then the assumption that only saying the name of Christ or using Christian methods of removal would be like threatening to pull the computer's plug as punishment for a modern teen and forgetting they have smart phones to access the internet too.

Thing is though, as ramle said, there are good demons as well as bad ones and getting rid of them would be like getting rid of all angels too despite there being good and bad amongst them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you are saying is wrong. YOur book is a work of fiction.

I've seen physical manifestations of demons. I've seen manifestations of demons in the form of energy as well. You see all kinds of things when dealing with legitimately possessed people.

Where's your proof that I'm wrong? What allows you to interact with demons while I can't? How can you prove my work is fiction? You can't.

You attack me, but can offer up no proof that anything I said is wrong in any way. By saying that you have seen and interacted with demons only give credence to my claims as well. I've even posted pictures of some of their manifestations in fire. You have offered nothing but your word that you've seen demons.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you are saying is wrong. YOur book is a work of fiction.

I've seen physical manifestations of demons. I've seen manifestations of demons in the form of energy as well. You see all kinds of things when dealing with legitimately possessed people.

Where's your proof that I'm wrong? What allows you to interact with demons while I can't? How can you prove my work is fiction? You can't.

You attack me, but can offer up no proof that anything I said is wrong in any way. By saying that you have seen and interacted with demons only give credence to my claims as well. I've even posted pictures of some of their manifestations in fire. You have offered nothing but your word that you've seen demons.
hey where can i find your pics of the demons??

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I'd much rather call on my gaurdian angel, much easier to control and much more intimidating.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
From what I've read there are many different methods for calling spirits, elementals, demons, angels, archangels etc.

Currently, what I'm learning about is Qabalah, Invocation of spirits, elementals, planetary beings, Golden Dawn and stuff like that But I believe any spirit you call can be used for good purposes it just depends on the security measures you take, what you ask for exactly.

According, to some of the texts I've read beings/spirits will only act on what the genuine magician asks it to do, and what its qualities and spheres can do, so all the responsibilities lie with the magician/you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
yo ramle i just went through this whole thing again and that supposed picture of your slave was deleted so i assume that you had a human slave even though its now illeagle in the states and thats why you removed the picture yourself ahh so still no proof just like all this kind of crap there is no such way to do this
oh yeah hope you still check this from time to time

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I'm not even Christian (spiritual not religious) and this video (long one) was a eye opener.

Sometimes the most delicious icing can be laced with poison.

When I was in acting, in order to really convince your audience you are that character, you must become - take in that character, it goes beyond more than empathy or imagination.

Now start researching about Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, Brittnay Murphy, Princess Diana, many of the rich and famous - research when (the day) they died..........most on or near a solstice.

Start researching London, Washington, The Vatican and some of the other major cities and their physical locations and the symbols (obelisks, pentagons, etc).

Occult simply means hidden and while I myself am not Christian, I do believe in Sacred Geometry, numerology and vibrations - what we call magick today will be known as quantum physics tomorrow.

Anyway the video talks about calling and using "demons" (other dimensional beings/David Icke).

I don't presume to know exactly what is totally going on but something we cannot see with our three dimensional eyes is going on.

As each decade goes on I notice how the movies are becoming more and more selfish, dark and with a underlying message of personal gratification above all else.

A dark cloud has descended upon our civilization................almost 50% of all marriages end in divorce.

So many children are now left alone to raise themselves - with the help of TV and video games.

This is why our society is changing and not for the better.

Another good video but it is really long is The Soul Travelers; www.youtube.com...

Be wary of calling in a "demon" or other dimensional entity - for you never know who you are going to end up with and how you will be used.

And yes, while Hollywood paints the dark side as glamorous, it is anything but.

Look at the death pictures of Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Amy Winehouse and all the others that sold their soul for fame and money.

A walk in (research that term) may now be known as a demon (maybe demons exists maybe they don't) but inviting any entity into your body is dangerous.

A good movie is Fallen with Denzel Washington...............very good.

If you haven't seen this, then do so.

I do note in all my reseach, ALL, BAR NONE, NADA, ZIP, in all cultures there are "those that are here among us and ready to take over our precious vessels, yet they are unseen, remain hidden in the shadows waiting for our invitation. Again, demons, other dimensional beings?

Who knows.

Like a bad guest, once you invite one in - they may not leave.

And you do not use a being of superior intelligence and that has lived thousands of years longer than you - "they" whomever "they" are may let you think you are running the show for a time but history shows that those who summoned them..................did not end up getting the better end of the deal.
edit on 29-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Good post OHD, and you are right, you don't want to let anything just 'walk in'. You can bet that it will not be pleasant. There are entities everywhere that 'live' for the chance to enter whoever they can. All they want to do is kill, steal and destroy. I call them demons, yes.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

If you really want help, you should ask the demons in Spiritual Satanism. Most of them are benevolent towards humans and will do a lot to help. The price isn't all that high with them either from what I've heard from practitioners. Always respect the spiritual forces you invite into your life. Battling demons and going out to prevent them from existing in piece is just asking for it. My demonic contacts helped me get a new apartment and it's huge for the city.

Bad advice...................everything has a price tag and other "demonic" dimensional entities always get the better end of the deal.

Again, bad advice.

Benevolent, no - they may appear such but that is a falsehood. You've been royally fooled.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
BANISH ALL EVIL IN THE NAME OF JESHUA MESSIAH

BANISH ALL DEMONS IN THE NAME OF JESHUA MESSIAH

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ugh. I feel creeped out just seeing this on the front page.

You guys could have let this old sleeping dog lie. To the hoax bin.............

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I dont belive in god but i belive in sam and dean winchester, hopfully Castiel will come and do some smiting.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by ramle

I'm not even Christian (spiritual not religious) and this video (long one) was a eye opener.

Sometimes the most delicious icing can be laced with poison.

When I was in acting, in order to really convince your audience you are that character, you must become - take in that character, it goes beyond more than empathy or imagination.

Now start researching about Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse, Brittnay Murphy, Princess Diana, many of the rich and famous - research when (the day) they died..........most on or near a solstice.

Start researching London, Washington, The Vatican and some of the other major cities and their physical locations and the symbols (obelisks, pentagons, etc).

Occult simply means hidden and while I myself am not Christian, I do believe in Sacred Geometry, numerology and vibrations - what we call magick today will be known as quantum physics tomorrow.

Anyway the video talks about calling and using "demons" (other dimensional beings/David Icke).

I don't presume to know exactly what is totally going on but something we cannot see with our three dimensional eyes is going on.

As each decade goes on I notice how the movies are becoming more and more selfish, dark and with a underlying message of personal gratification above all else.

A dark cloud has descended upon our civilization................almost 50% of all marriages end in divorce.

So many children are now left alone to raise themselves - with the help of TV and video games.

This is why our society is changing and not for the better.

Another good video but it is really long is The Soul Travelers; www.youtube.com...

Be wary of calling in a "demon" or other dimensional entity - for you never know who you are going to end up with and how you will be used.

And yes, while Hollywood paints the dark side as glamorous, it is anything but.

Look at the death pictures of Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Amy Winehouse and all the others that sold their soul for fame and money.

A walk in (research that term) may now be known as a demon (maybe demons exists maybe they don't) but inviting any entity into your body is dangerous.

A good movie is Fallen with Denzel Washington...............very good.

If you haven't seen this, then do so.

I do note in all my reseach, ALL, BAR NONE, NADA, ZIP, in all cultures there are "those that are here among us and ready to take over our precious vessels, yet they are unseen, remain hidden in the shadows waiting for our invitation. Again, demons, other dimensional beings?

Who knows.

Like a bad guest, once you invite one in - they may not leave.

And you do not use a being of superior intelligence and that has lived thousands of years longer than you - "they" whomever "they" are may let you think you are running the show for a time but history shows that those who summoned them..................did not end up getting the better end of the deal.

Interesting dichotomy i consider myself to be spiritual christian and not a religious version of a faux pas, but i believe
it all has its place there's magik also science in the realm of what you described and also in my opinion a creator.
edit on 3-3-2012 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join