It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

Originally posted by jroberts227
reply to post by ramle

I don't usually make comments on a thread like this, but I have to ask -

Are you for real? Seriously, you sound like a charater out of a Dresden Files book. You're having a contest with your mentor's murderer to see who is eviler?

I'm only posting so I can come back and read more of this train wreck thread....

I'm more than serious. Me and my coven are willing to destroy everything to prove the point and win this. The only thing that matters is winning, not how it's done.

Okay. I've been reading this thread up to this point at least. I guess my questions then are these: What is the point? What are you winning?

I don't really understand the Rokat angle. What or who are they? Is it a family line? A genetic line? Entirely seperate from humans? From another plane or planet?

Also, why destruction? A destroyed prize is less then useful to the victor, but a subservient prize? That would be icing on the cake, would it not?

I read somewhere along the line, not sure where, that by destroying this place, you force outside "powers" to come and remove you back to where you belong. Where is it you belong?

At first, I was a little wary of this thread, but it seems to be getting more interesting.

EDIT: One last question: Why post this stuff here?
edit on 2011/12/7 by jroberts227 because: Add One Last Question.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

I visited your profile like another poster did and looked at your Tarot prophecies.

You other posts and this one are at odds with one another. I am starting to doubt your sincerity.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jroberts227

Okay. I've been reading this thread up to this point at least. I guess my questions then are these: What is the point? What are you winning?

I don't really understand the Rokat angle. What or who are they? Is it a family line? A genetic line? Entirely seperate from humans? From another plane or planet?

Also, why destruction? A destroyed prize is less then useful to the victor, but a subservient prize? That would be icing on the cake, would it not?

I read somewhere along the line, not sure where, that by destroying this place, you force outside "powers" to come and remove you back to where you belong. Where is it you belong?

At first, I was a little wary of this thread, but it seems to be getting more interesting.

EDIT: One last question: Why post this stuff here?
edit on 2011/12/7 by jroberts227 because: Add One Last Question.

The Rokat are an ET race coming from the Andromeda Galaxy.

The Rokat have judged that the Earth is too contaminated and humanity to filthy in thought to be savable. The Rokat held several trials, the last one was a few years ago that proved humanity is guilty of All Crimes, which is basically saying the Rokat religion is fake, which on Kidasuna is punishable by death; usually disembowelment. Since on Earth their texts weren't received, I decided to order for the destruction of humanity. I'm actually going to ask my sources to present this thread as continued evidence that humanity's existence is in violation of Rokat Law. When they do decide the violation is bad enough, I'm hoping they will just blow this planet sky high and be done with it.

I'm trying to force passage back to Kidasuna, the place where the Rokat have their capitol and government centers. Actually any planet would do, no matter what species is in charge. The Rokat have bases and settlements on most of the planets in the Orion and Draco Constellations.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

ok you are a nut case. Are you Zarxx puppet? Im seriouslly about to start posting pics of you destroying the world lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

The Rokat have judged that the Earth is too contaminated and humanity to filthy in thought to be savable. I decided to order for the destruction of humanity.

A cleansing is needed but the species cannot be completely detroyed.

I'm hoping they will just blow this planet sky high and be done with it.

I will not allow this.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I know the original poster personally. You guys do not believe in freedom of religion at all. Just let him believe what you want. You Christians always like pressing your religion on others and trying to post passages of the bible like that going to work. I been know him since 2007, he is not a nutcase like you guys try to make him out to be. He is a funny and cool guy. I seen him did his rituals in person. Me, I do not do magic personally, I just a college student studying computer information systems.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The power of the light is much more powerful than your darkness. Did youby chance start reading a magik book and just get out of high school? Sounds like it..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AndromedaPWND

I am not into that light stuff, it is racist because it consider everything white good and dark bad. I am 33 years old and I don't do magic, just best friends with the original poster and I see him a lot in person. He has a right to his religion, the Prophecy is what he called it. I am a strong believer in freedom of religion, like it seems like you guys don't believe. It seems you guys only believe in religion only for christians and those people into light.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

It is everyone's right to believe whatever they want, but when people start trying to pass off their beliefs as fact, in a public forum, then there's an issue, regardless of the belief/religion.

Beyond the fact that the OP is extremely negative and is calling for the destruction of humanity (making them an enemy of all right-minded people), the OP has stated that there is some sort of greater truth to his words (unfounded), and is citing a fictional, mass-produced book with an ISBN, as fact, when it clearly states in the book itself that the content is for entertainment purposes only. There is no "power" in these words, regardless of what the OP may believe.

This is a misguided belief at best, and a completely delusional belief at its worst (it's no different than stating that the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or the monsters from some Dungeons and Dragons game are real, or an anthropomorphised god or devil are real for that matter). By starting a thread with such negativity, and with content of a confrontational nature, he is inviting ridicule, and rightfully so. The motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance" after all, and from what I have read this is ignorance at its best.
edit on 8-12-2011 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Alright. So how do gods and demons fit into this? Are they ET or dimensional beings as opposed to being spirits as we tend to see them?

You are trying to force passage back to the Rokat capital, are you then Rokat? Are they human? How did you end up here? Was it a punishment? Chance?

You also mentioned that you were a demon like those you work with in a past life. How does that figure in? Why would you have to do that?

You said that the Rokat texts weren't recieved here, is the prophesy you are quoting thier text?

What about the use of magic? Is it magic, or a power percieved as magic?

Finally, I would ask again, why post this here on ATS? It would seem that you have been on here long enough to know that you were going to get ripped on this.

Anyway, just curious...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

If this is truly your friend, then tell him how ridiculous all of this sounds. To me this is not a religious belief, this is noxious. Annihilate humanity??? Yeah not on my watch. What your friend failed to realize by publicizing his plot to destroy the world on a site where there are many different peoples and beliefs, he might just run across someone who does know what they are doing. Maybe he was not aware that his supposed powers could be binded, you might want to alert him, or maybe he will figure it out on his own, when he looses his "abilities".

PLPL

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Makes a nice episode of Criminal Minds. By the way there is an episode of Dalziel that was really scary and nice: about a bunch of devil worshippers that poured molten metal on their victims'eyes.

Anyways, yeah we need more demons. I mean this world is sooooo full of peace

ATS is better than Comedy Central.
edit on 8-12-2011 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

You crack me up. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by ramle

You're a fool...and ill-practiced...you know nothing.

If you don't believe in God who do think is going to protect you from those summoned demons. A belief in God is a must if you want a manifestation of a demon. Who do you think you need to pray to while preparing your magic circle of protection?

You have no idea of what you're talking about. People like you end up dead...

I've used The Inugan Prophecy plenty of times and summoned all manner of evil. My friend's mom used it and she got killed. Most of the spells were written to summon forces that work against God and thus will only submit to the enemies of God. Most of the demons summoned with The Inugan Prophecy will freely give themselves to the Enemies of God if their powers are used to battle God. It's an agreement with the book's original writer and the demons are bound to his authority. The book was made to enslave demons and offers several ways to protect yourself and seal the demons away for later use. That's what the quartz crystal is for. In my case was only able to seal some of the power of the demon which has proved very potent, but not up to par with the spell's description.

You my dear are a complex of contradiction

You seem not to realize that the 'demon-like' entities you speak of are by their very nature a Christian concept ... the very fact that you call them the 'enemies of God' implies that you must believe there is a God for them to be the enemy of ?

From that point alone I have to agree with Cosmic911 ... you have proven by your own words to be an ill-practised fool ... and what makes you even more vunerable is the fact that you are a 'confused' ill-practised fool !

And I say this as a Pagan who has followed the Old Ways for lifetimes and who has been called on to deal with the aftermath of the REAL thing (check my old threads in my profile) and don't be taken in by your own delusion ... more importantly don't be taken in by your own ignorance.

If you genuinely want to follow the true path of what you speak of you need to learn what you are dealing with from it's primeval source ... this has nothing to do with storybooks sugar.

Woody

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jroberts227

I'm not really sure what to call Rokat Mythology, since it's based on their history. Anyway, to them demons, angels and whatever nonphysical beings are seen as the Ascended Masters of their respected race. For Rokat when they chose to stop reincarnating become Hasiay a very powerful nonphysical entity which can be called upon to serve the living to meddle in mortal affairs wage wars and so on. Other species become other forms when they decide to stop taking a fresh form.

Only my spirit is Rokat and I've lost very few traits during my stay in this human form. I believe I was exiled because I was supposed to inherit the throne after my father steps down and retires to a quiet life. This throne I believe now only has authority over one of the prefectures on Kidasuna and not the entire Empire as I thought previously, it's still worth having.

The Rokat live on a planet that is currently owned by a race of demons called the Rakashanamakanas who live inside the star their planet orbits. In their mythology the sun is their Hell and the gates to their Heaven orbits the Super Massive Black Hole at the center of Andromeda and another exists under the Imperial Throne. Their spiritual universe is superimposed over the physical at a level that I don't fully understand. Maybe these objects are star gates or something. Demons from Rokat mythology, those that are named live among the Rokat and govern the population through the Imperial Government which is made up of demons in Rokat form.

The Rokat texts were bashed and that's made it possible to push another trial to find humanity guilty of Rokat's highest offense. I have been quoting pieces of it, that's the stuff with chapter numbers "23.16.3" type stuff on some of my posts.

With the Rokat, it's very hard to know if it's magic or some super advanced technology, since a lot of their technology uses spiritual energy or can manipulate it. I guess magic as we know it is science to the Rokat. To answer another post, forgot who. I've been bound so many times by Witches, Satanists and so on that it isn't amusing anymore. For some reason, binding spells have no effect on Rokat magic or my abilities, which seem to stem from within and outside of me, not even the one provided in The Inugan Prophecy works on me.

Since there are so many skeptics here, the Rokat Imperial Court is using this site as a sampling of humanity since I have provided no other sources. Now comes to the why. My last attempt to raise action from the Rokat for the conviction of humanity turned up 43% guilty verdicts which wasn't enough for the Rokat to warrant a Global All Crimes verdict. All Crimes is the worst offense and one of the easiest to commit. It's simply bashing the writings of Janu which happened here. Now that I've passed this thread to the Rokat High Council and my rival's coven they have read it and both passed it on to the Imperial Court Judges for sentencing. I noted the threat to notify the United States government so I notified mine. I made piece with my rival to see this through.

The whole point was to raise another trial and hopefully get an All Crimes verdict from the Rokat which would result in a bombardment of this planet from space by a fleet of Rokat ships or an invasion by the Rokat or one of their allies, possibly reptilians, which according to Rokat law can justified by a sample population of any size and this includes the 80 cases raised from this thread with 62.4% guilty which should be high enough for them to take action. If I can't do it with magic, then I'll find another way. I could have proven humanity is evil without ever posting everything, but getting an All Crimes verdict required that I post part of Janu's writings.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Not my problem, I told him he shouldn't have posted that on this forum last night and warn him he is going get bashed for it. He got himself into that, he has to get himself out. I am not making any more posts in this thread because I don't want to get into arguments. I am staying out of it. It is his fault he posted that, not mine. I been in this forum long enough to know what happens if someone posts this kinds of stuff.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chopper
reply to post by Minori

Not my problem, I told him he shouldn't have posted that on this forum last night and warn him he is going get bashed for it. He got himself into that, he has to get himself out. I am not making any more posts in this thread because I don't want to get into arguments. I am staying out of it. It is his fault he posted that, not mine. I been in this forum long enough to know what happens if someone posts this kinds of stuff.

I think your misinterpreting the majority of concerned posters here. They're not trying to put him down for his religious belief; they're trying to understand why it SEEMS hes so hellbent on death and destruction. That would be the concern here, not what deity he worships.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Originally posted by Carseller4
Some demons get annoyed if you call on them.

They will hold a grudge, and the first chance they get, they will mess with you.

Not if you know how to mess with them.

That takes extraordinary knowledge. Most of them are thousands of years old and are masters of manipulation and deception.

If you use a Ouija board, for example, and the demon recognises you as an ignorant fool, they will not reveal themselves.

Why, you ask?

Because if you know they're there, they fear you will send them back, an order they must obey.

They know if you think nothing happened, you will not bother doing this, and they are free to stay. Then things start going bump in the night...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chopper
You Christians always like pressing your religion on others and trying to post passages of the bible like that going to work.

I don't believe in religion, but reading passages from the Bible, or using Jesus' name does work. I'll tell you why.

Ever wondered why such a "loving" god seems a little bit evil in the Bible? Because Dark forces created the Bible in the first place.

Demons are incredibly deceptive. If one appears in front of you and terrifies you into calling for "Jesus'" help, they deliberately trick you into thinking it worked so you will turn to their religion for protection. From themselves.

Never underestimate Dark force's ability to pose as Light...
edit on 9/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Something else that most people don't know...

If a demon appears in front of you, and you instruct it to leave, it must comply.

Most people are that terrified and feel so powerless that they don't even think of doing this, and instead ask for Jesus to do it for them...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join