It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Defends the 99% Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
It's kind of refreshing to hear something like that from someone you don't agree with.
edit on 5-12-2011 by links234 because: My 2 cents.

I support Ron Paul and OWS, as stated on the official OWS website, it is a non partisan resistance movement. I think Ron Paul represents OWS more than most democrats. On the live feeds there is a lot of non-partisan criticism of Obama down at OWS, and Obama pretty much represents the current DNC.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
It's funny how people ridicule RP for taking a non-interventionist, anti-war, anti-bureaucratic, pro-freedom stance on the issues, but even some of his own supporters will join in on the ridicule when it comes to OWS.

RP is being consistent in his view of freedom and how the people are allowed to assert that right. Just because RP does not perpetuate the "dirty-hippies poopin' in public" rhetoric does not mean his agenda of personal rights and freedom is any less effective.

Clearly, some people need to re-evaluate precisely why they support RP, and apply that to their ideology.

^Quoted for truth. The moment RP shows any support that is 1 degree of their mindset, they'll be screaming to Wheel him like fickle whinebabies. While I don't agree with RP on many issues, he is at least one of the better folks from the Rs, at least he isn't some mouthpiece tool that would eat a burning turd on live TV if TPTB told him to do it like most of the others.

Derek

<< 1   >>

join