posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
reply to post by survivalsurfer
Its a pretty simple model that only has a few steps:
1. Bet against a currency with short sells
2. Dump the currency with massive holdings that you have accumulated over time, driving up the value of the short sells.
3. Go into countries who now have economic issues due to the collapse of their currency and hammer the government of that country for not doing
enough for the "people" when the government has been made unable to provide for the less fortunate because Soros has hammered the economy
5. As the government teeters, place a ton of additional short sells. They actually pay off better on a transaction basis than the first set because
you're not dumping your own currency holdings to make the shorts pay off - now everyone is dumping the currency
6. Toss about some cash to make folks think you're a good guy
7. Take those contributions as tax write-off sets
8. Take the gains and repeat steps 1-5
Soros has created expontially more hardship for people around the world by destablizing governments, currencys and economies than he has remedied by
tossing his pocket change around.