It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something In the Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Am I the only one seeing this?

This has been driving me crazy off and on for a while and its about time I make a topic and see what otheres have to say about this:

I can't say its true with everyone, because its not. But power wise, namely in the U.S. I feel like alot of the members eyes look very similar if not the same, like the brow and eye combo. There is a kind of darkness/deadness in the energy they give off. Even when they are smiling its like the eyes stay the same (expression wise). Its very hard for me to put into words but looking at some of these people makes me feel sick. I am sincere when I say looking at pictures of Queen Elizabeth makes me physically feel unwell. Something about these peoples energy just turns me off, and sometimes gives me the chills. This might sound stupid to you but check out the pics i've posted and see if you catch on to what Im trying to get at here.

Here are some pics that I just quickly looked up on google I wonder if anyone else has noticed this same thing?

What do you guys think? I am not looking for sarcastic comments.

P.S. When I look at Queen Elizabeth, bush sr. and some of those from the Rockefeller family I feel like I am looking at something that is not fully human. Im being dead serious when I say this. Its not so much the physical appearance alot its the physical appearance PLUS the energy they give off. 'The eyes tell a different story' would be a good phrase for me to try to voice what I am getting at.

edit on 5-12-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Probably , because they are old .

Old man smiling

Young man smiling

edit on 5-12-2011 by OrNaM3nT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
His Excellency Prime Minister Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is not sure he likes the insinuations of this thread.

edit on 12/5/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ZacharyW

Well these families do like inbreeding
many even tried brother and sister, until the babies were born deformed and were put to death. Sad but indeed, very true. These are the people we are dealing with now.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The eyes tell a lot
Even comic book creators knew this
Villains always have different eyes to those around them !
Shows they see the world in a different way

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I can see what you mean but I do agree with the poster above, they are older..
The bush's have piggy eyes.
But HRH The Queen has lovely eyes, I saw her when she opened a wing of the Royal London Hospital and her eyes twinkled.
(We were all a bit drunk outside the pub I ran and when she came outside from the Hospital we chanted Queen,Queen give us a wave, give us a wave. she heard this ,looked over at about 10 of her subject's with pint pots in our hands, giggled and gave us one of her waves, and when she giggled her eyes twinkled )

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
Probably , because they are old .

Old man smiling

Young man smiling

but its not just that

because these^ peoples eyes match their smile IMO. I know I am catching on to something.

Even the the old man picture you posted, his eyes match his smile as-well. Also, its more than just the physical appearance its the energy that is given off.

edit on 5-12-2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Thanks for bringing me out of hibernation.(lurking)

They eyes are windows into the soul. Of this I have no doubt.
If it's not the soul, it's the myriad of life experiences that give the eyes that window, directly into the being of a person.
If a person suffers a lot of emotional pain in their life, such as the loss of loved ones, you can see it.
If a person has had a lifetime of entitlement, and they truly feel superior to "normal" people, you can see the condescension and loathing in there too.
People of that sort are the easiest to read, because they look upon the average JOE with contempt, just for being you.
One might say that we see that in them, because we actually despise them for their alleged prominence.
While this might be true in some cases, it's not the general consensus.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc

Thanks for bringing me out of hibernation.(lurking)

They eyes are windows into the soul. Of this I have no doubt.
If it's not the soul, it's the myriad of life experiences that give the eyes that window, directly into the being of a person.
If a person suffers a lot of emotional pain in their life, such as the loss of loved ones, you can see it.
If a person has had a lifetime of entitlement, and they truly feel superior to "normal" people, you can see the condescension and loathing in there too.
People of that sort are the easiest to read, because they look upon the average JOE with contempt, just for being you.
One might say that we see that in them, because we actually despise them for their alleged prominence.
While this might be true in some cases, it's not the general consensus.

Thanks man, your post gave me chills (the good kind) I couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I also think when you see a person who is smiling genuinely their eyes light up, when you see someone just smiling for the camera the eye's don't light up.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I see this as nothing more sinister than older people trying hard to look unposed for a photo,the effort they make will always produce the opposite effect.If you want natural and un-demonic looking photos,take them of kids and see what a difference it makes.

Chris.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I agree with you i notice this every where i go.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I've always had a strange feeeling from some og the world leaders. You are right, you can read someone like a book judging by the eyes, and the eyes of the leaders seem different but same if you catch my drift. BTW, The pope gives me the freaks man:

[e ditby]edit on 5-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is the look of the disingenuous. Smiling prettily for the cameras, but inwardly planning our destruction...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
I've always had a strange feeeling from some og the world leaders. You are right, you can read someone like a book judging by the eyes, and the eyes of the leaders seem different but same if you catch my drift. BTW, The pope gives me the freaks man:

[e ditby]edit on 5-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)
Yes, I agree, the feeling I get from the pope, the queen elizabeth, and bush sr. is that they have witnessed some nasty things...beyond my imagination (which I am thankful for)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You are a good read of character.
Are you able to discern this from looking at anyone, or only worldly people?

new topics

top topics

active topics

join