It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those EVIL Muppets and the Liberal agenda.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Ok..seriously folks...FOX is a joke. Pointing fingers at the muppets and accusing them for brainwashing out kids? And what does FOX do..besides Dumb down the population with it's crap media. Fox makes me sick.

"Fox Business' Follow The Money Unmasks The Muppets' Liberal Agenda: "Brainwashing" Your Kids!"

mediamatters.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow.

I had to turn it off at the point where that lady mouthpiece says "They now have a Hungry Muppett. There are all these government programs out there to help kids. Why would that Muppet be hungry?"

I dont think I have ever heard such an ignorant statement....must be nice to be in a position where you dont have to acknowledge the hundreds of thousands of kids who go hungry every day....

Outright disgusting. If I didnt already boycott FOX, i would now.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

The "off" switch on the tv is just as effective for Sesame Street as it is for Fox.

As a parent, it is my responsibility to determine what my child watches and what he doesn't watch. If, as a parent, I found the Muppets to be undermining the minds of todays children, then I have the option to urn it off.

If I feel that Fox is using it's programming to support an agenda that I don't agree with. . .; . .

I TURN IT OFF

You are free to comment, to hate the message.

But as an individual, you are also free to control the vehicle in which that message is conveyed.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

THE MUPPETS ARE ALSO ANTI-SWEDEITES!

As an American with Swedish ancestry I am very offended at the anit-Swede campaign this show has wrought these many years!

The "Swedish Chef" has done more damage to the societal acceptance of my poeple than any hot steaming pile of Lutefisk could ever do!

I am a very good cook!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

LOL....Too funny. I love the Swedish cook!
edit on 5-12-2011 by blue_fish because: spell check

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not so fast, there does appear to be some level of truth to this claim.
Case in point, Ernie stealing Bert's cookie, under the guise of redistributing the wealth, more than once.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Alxandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The other day, I realized that TV was not really true when I saw the muppets in New York. I knew that the oil was under where that Film crew was working and NO ONE would stop me!

I do not care what you folks say, the muppets are hiding the truth! I tell you it is a conspiracy see!

I tell you it is a propaganda you see!

See!

Oh wait, it is just fiction. Just like the fiction that there is oil in sand right? There is no oil in sand right? I mean it is all a lie! There is absolutely no chance that oil in sand can be used for energy correct?

Anyway, I am sure if they found oil here in the Americas, we would use that energy supply because of the problems in the Middle East right? The government would not do something stupid like allow a 3rd world country like China to use that energy source, right? I am sure that China would be stringent on safety just like us correct?

Too bad Obama cannot be a dictator like in China, he would allow the US to have energy because he cares for the US! I mean, if you do not believe that, all you have to do is listen to the media! According to the media, the US has increased oil production over the last few years!

Now, tell me folks, we have ALWAYS been told that it takes ten years to get production, so EXACTLY how much of that production is Obama related?

new topics

top topics

join