It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your UFO stories.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Many people claim to have seen UFO's but have no photo evidence, I'm in the same boat as you.
Feel free to share your stories of what you saw.

I have seen two things beyond my explanation.

When I was letting my dog out to take a leak at night. I just happened to look up and I saw a really bright star. at first I thought it was a planet, then I noticed it was moving, then I thought, "hmm, Satellite?" but just when I was thinking "wait, that's too bright to be a satellite," it started slowing down. It reached a complete stop right in line with the star Zenith then dimmed, and that was all!!!

Another time was about 3 days after that, I saw a bright orange light, low on the horizon, I was with my friend and we where trying to figure out what it was. I ran into my house to grab my telescope. Upon my return the orange light was gone, so we waited to see if it would come back. Within about 5 min there was two helicopters in the sky where the orange dot was, 10 minutes after that, there where 12 helicopters! ! ! They stayed in that area for about an hour and a half just flying along a 20-ish mile span. Till this day I still don't know what that was about.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ive got an orange ball story too

A friend of mine and me both live in different apartments on the twelfth floor.
On one summer night, after I visited him i went home.

Apparently we both went on the deck to sit outside and watch the sky and birds fly. Suddenly a orange ball at eyes hight flew slowly by for 10 min. While this things was floating by, I phoned my friend. A soon as he picked up the phone he said, Yeah I see it too.
The ball suddenly got small and dissapeared

The second time was at work. I had a job where I had to enter people's home to check their electric status. So I rang on a door one time, and I turned around. Suddenly I see glittering colors in the sky really dancing around. The lady already opened the door and was watching behind me what I saw. We both stood their for a couple of minutes, before I said wth I was ranging her door for
edit on 5-12-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I've seen two UFOs. The first one I was very young, probably 5-7. I was at the end of my driveway and right across the street a saucer was hoovering over field. I remember it like yesterday, it was funny because at the time i didn't think it was that big of a deal.

The second was a few nights ago. Simply walked outside around 9 and there were 3 segmented lights. Kind of been saucer but only the lights were visible. It hoovered in one spot and then "jumped" to two other points and then vanished

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This is a really weird one kind of. My dad and I were watching a lunar eclipse when I was little. We saw this white dot heading right towards the moon and then it went up over and down on the other side again, almost like a plain traveling around it. No picture or video evidence of any kind but I know what I saw. Reminded me of old bugs bunny cartoons with Marvin the Martian.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I have many possible sightings, but 1 that convinced me 1 that im almost convinced, first was September 14th this year around 5:15 pm, about 1/4 miles east of where I was, im the passenger and we are on the main rd passing the lake, I looked west and saw a motionless light light taniss with a thin black strip diagonally in the middle craft it was hovering above the lake shore edge. It was separate from everything, it was in my personal opinion not from earth, then about 2 weeks ago over a period of 5 days I was burnt orange light just above the horizon, slow slow movement pulsating light, not blinking, then just gone. Then I saw it 1 other night, first time it was 8:15pm 2nd time it was 7:30pm, it was over Mexico, maybe 10-20 miles from me.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

My friend chased an orange ball of light one night, past a bus stop, over a fence, and into a field. He got quite close and described it as looking like it had the texture of gauze.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Some of us dont need Youtube or stories about Area 51, because we had our own , non debunkable, experience.

Mine was at 4 o clock PM at a summer day with clear blue sky, together with a friend in 1975.
We saw three of them, identical.
I managed to focus the telescope on on, nearly filling the full field of vision.

Three identical crafts that followed the exact same path.
They came from the south and made a curve to he east.
Estimated height 20000 feet, twice the height of normal passengers planes.
No contrails, although airplanes did make them that afternoon.

Each craft consisted of two different parts.
The frontal part looked like a ball, but slightly elongated.
Then there was the second part that looked like a long cylinder but more or less elongated, like an ellipse.
Both parts had the same outer diameter.
Between the two there was nothing visible, they were not connected.

The total moved as if they had a rigid connection, also when they made the curve.
The colour was like a totally rusted steel plate in a scrapyard , after rainfall. So brownish with slight irisations.
There where no markings, no antennae, no lights, no windows and no wings. Nothing that had a different surface. It was all the same, both parts.
Estimated length of the first part was 5 meter, the empty space in between 2,5 meter and the last part 25 meter.
Estimated diameter 4 meter.

After we saw this I tried to find the phone book, I wanted to call the nearest air force base.

Before I found the number I stopped searching because there was an Phantom that flew from the direction of the air force base the the direction the three UFO had taken. It flew straight over the city. This is normally forbidden.
Before nor after I have seen a military plane over the city of Groningen, ever.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
(first off sorry i do mention filming this incident but until i find the tape i just wanted to share this) after a day of skating it being to dark to film my friends and i decided to eat at a local dennys. On our way my friend david (front passenger) saw a light in the sky red orb moving slow. i thought it was a helicopter but it never changed colors and it seemed pretty deep into the sky. We pull over to see it at a park then i realized we still have some battery and tape left over from the earlier skate session. after some time of filming this i hear "OH S**T another one" i turn around and see it same color. the lights then start dimming as if they are signaling each other, after some time we left to eat. after walking out of dennys my friend said "that would be crazy if those lights are still out" and sure enough they are. We ended our night i drove them home stood outside my front yard and was watching them with my neighbors. i took out my binoculars to see if i could make something of it but i could not, it was just a bright red light moving slowly through the sky. when this light went away it seem to have just dimmed out as if it was going into orbit. it took place around several hours i want to say 2 or 3. the following week 1 of the red orbs appeared around same time but didnt last as long. ever since then my friends and neighbors freak each other out by saying "the red lights are back" just to see the expression on our faces. i will look all over for this footage and come back with a link. thanks for reading. the footage was filmed during the time we spent at the park. i joined just to post on this topic and seem to enjoy this site a lot =)
edit on 5-12-2011 by MrBonkers because: didnt proof read

edit on 5-12-2011 by MrBonkers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ive only seen one but it was a good sighting. Saw it through binoculars, it was probably 8 km away. Was a disc shape with blue lights on the underside, clear and definite disc shape. Rotated a bit in air while staying totally stationary. They then decended a little altitude then "powered up" (blue lights became very bright, whole craft seemed to have heat radiating off of it) then it just went in on itself and was gone. Like nothing was even there.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In 1977-78 my folks had quite an experience. They were driving at night along a fairly well traveled road in western Mass., there was cars in front of them and a motorcycle behind them. Along the road was woods and clearings were the power lines ran adjacent to the road. They were driving for a while and my father was noticing lights following in these "paths" where the power lines were. He didn't think much of it until it became clear that either a plane was very low or something strange was going on. They pulled over, as well as the cycle and some other cars. So at this point they weren't the only people to question these unusual lights.
As they watched the lights come closer to the road, they could see that it was saucer, circular in shape with bright lights along and underneath. It traveled very low to the treeline and passed over them and the other people pulled off to the side. My father said that it was so low that if he was on top of the car he could touch it.
No noise, no interference of there car, just this huge object passing over them.
After that my father, like myself, were hooked on what they couldn't explain. I didn't feel the story the told until I had my own experience.
February 1-2, 2004 I we had finished watching the SuperBowl , and had to drive north to get to school. So it was very early in the morning around 1 driving I95 N toward Houlton, ME. Most of this road passes through townships and is strait and very heavily wooded section of interstate. I don't remember seeing any cars the whole time, which is how it is there. So about a hour into our trip we noticed a light down one of the many 3-5mile long stretch of road. We both saw it for miles, coming slowing closer to it over time. Our first thoughts was it was a planet or plane. It seemed almost stationary, or moving slowly away from us enough that it took miles to reach this light just above the treeline. I'm in the passenger seat telling my friend to slow down as we come closer to it. The light was white, very bright, but strangely did not blind our eyes.
As we came closer, you could almost make out a shape, but very black against the clear night sky. We slowed to a crawl, as we passed. I told my friend to stop, but he was freaking out. As we passed I could make out that it was a triangle, one beam in the front tip, nothing underneath , and 3 lights behind it. The rear light were slowly pulsating , each one at a different time, each one from red, yellow, to green. I could only describe the triangle like the shape of the Star Trek symbol with the outer points facing inward. With the distance from the road down an embankment to the trees, 30 feet or so, just above the trees (30 foot) I would estimate it at 40-50 feet in width and 20-30 deep, couldn't judge the thickness because it was so had to make out it being black.
So that's my experience. I can honestly tell you what it wasn't, but what it was still baffles me. The feeling of the unknown and its possibilities it what brought me to this site.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This is unbelievable...when I was 8 years old (1982) ... my brother and I always looked at the night sky looking for "something"...we did....we looked toward the east and there was a massive orange object ,,, it looked like the sun in the night sky... we thought it was the moon until it shot across the sky toward the south in 3 seconds...if I had to estimate the size of this object it was about 3-4 football fields in length and width. I'm 37 now and I still see "something" in the sky.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I hove one, when I was 12 I lived in canton ga and on the night of Sept. 23 1984 @ 00:30(i have it Written down) I looked out my bedroom window which face north east for no reason and saw a line of lights a little east of due north.
Sitting still and not moving I observed it/them for 5 mins. or so and went to get my mother and her camera but when we got back it/them were gone.

The next story is from my mother and father. Both of my parents worked for Lockheed in Marietta Ga when I was young and one night they were coming home from work around 23:00 they stopped in the road with some other cars to see a V floating over head. Now if my dad came in and said something about a UFO I would of thought "Dad stop drinking" but both my mother and father said the same thing. So Im on the fence with the hole UFO thing, Iv seen one(maybe) and two credible(in my book) story's.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Seen those Orange roadflare like burning orbs.....over SAC bases. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've been looking up for ufo's for 20 years and still have not seen anything.
I have always lived by an airport or two so maybe they stay away to avoid accidents or whatever.

My grandmother who grew up in South Dakota, said she used to always see the flying discs at night on her daddy's farm.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I've only ever had one experience. Last year I took a week off school at the end of September to go to Key West, Florida with my uncle. We flew from Michigan to Florid and rented a car to drive from Ft. Lauderdale to Key West. For those who don't know much about the Keys, it's a chain of (arguably) 20 mini-islands. It was around 11:00pm, very dark, but the sky still lit vaguely with medium sized city lights, and we were roughly half way through the Keys. I looked out my window and noticed a red sphere over the ocean. Immediately, I figured it was just a plane but I observed it for a little longer to find out that it definitely wasn't a sphere. It would disappear and show up in a different place (still slightly close). It would move at extremely high speeds from left to right and diagonally. I was in awe. I tried taking a picture and a video but before I could the sphere was too far away to get a good picture. This is the only reason that I believe in UFOs.

top topics

join