It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The (fake) war on terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
So after reading an article by a former government official, it occurred to me that he was right. We really need to use our common sense when evaluating the war on terror. Let's start with 9/11. Stand back and think of the bigger picture here. Some 3rd world terrorists were capable of plotting this massive strike and managed to elude the FBI, CIA, NSA, and every other agency to pull this off. And they managed to do it with...BOX CUTTERS!! Really!?!?

So since that day, we have had the shoe bomber, the underwear bomber and a r/c airplane bomber. In the case of the underwear bomber, he had colored fireworks in his pants that wouldn't have blown up a can. And then the R/C bomber. Really!?!? A remote controlled plane with C4 was going to blow up the Pentagon? It was hit by a 747 and barely left a hole, and one not big enough for the plane to fit into. yet we are supposed to believe this tiny plane was going to do more damage than a multi-ton plane loaded with jet fuel? Come on, use your head! The Times Square bomb plot...it would never have exploded. Every other plot has the same ending. So we are to believe the masterminds behind 9/11 can't even manage to get more than fireworks power in someones pants?

If the terrorists wanted to do real damage, they would set off a bomb in the security lines at the airport. It would do far more damage than blowing up a plane. They could blow up an electrical substation. these are not guarded, and have only a chain link fence to protect them. Come on people, use your head. have you ever seen a terrorist? I know I haven't. All of these plots were planted by the FBI to justify their existence.

When you step back and really look at things, what are we afraid of? These people have no nukes, no army, no navy and no missiles that can cross the ocean. most of them barely have electricity or running water. Yet we are supposed to be terrified of them? It's time we took our craniums out of our posterior and realized we are being played!
edit on 12/5/2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Its kinda funny when you realize the whole war on terror is fake. It was Zeitgeist that first introduced me to the false 9/11 attack. Before someone tried to tell me about loose change i was like oh whatever bro the government would never do something sketch like that... haha and wow i was wrong, i firmly believe i have been lied to my whole life.

Now when i try to tell my parents of family members something that isnt mentioned on msm, they just laugh at me, there like oh no it doesnt, or oh stop it thats just silly information. The thing about it is people dont take the time to learn the other point of views on what happened and i think its because they are scared. Their scared that they have been lied to all their life and people are scared to be wrong, and have different point of views then what the msm tells you. I have friends both at annapolis and the airforce academy... they cannot wait to go to war and fight the terroists, before i would have been like hell ya breh but now im like dude really? common the war is complete bs but people are just being mislead by the masses and its pretty scary.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
im afraid of the government the sameway im afraid of the screws in prison the same way im afraid of going on holiday to west africa the government are going to have most of us killed this fake terror is a pre cursor to a far more sinister plott by our western governments to reduce the world population by 90% using terrorism as a cover to release bio weapons after a limited exchange of nuclear weapons in the middle east .. not straight after mind they are going to use the nuclear war to set up the new world order consolidate power all over the globe then they will release the bio weapons that kill nearly if not everyone on the surface of the planet .. then when the people are dead an the virus has nowhere to go they will emerge and set up a utopia with all the technology they have supressed over the last 50 years . this is the new world order plan enjoy

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I would have to agree with you. If we were really at war with "terror," you would think we could win the war tomorrow.

Just stop being afraid. No fear, then "terror" has failed.

Seems clear that keeping the populace in fear is the entire point. Ironic that the purpose of the "war on terror" is to terrorize you.

Some interesting articles you may appreciate, that touch on the points of your OP:
www.naturalnews.com...
www.infowars.com...

ETA: These may actually be the articles you are referring to, but I didn't see a link in the OP.
edit on 5-12-2011 by VariableConstant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Yes, those are the articles.
It's amazing how ridiculous it all sounds when you read it the way he writes it. If I had made a movie with this plot it would have bombed. The plot is not even plausible, yet our citizens have eaten it up by the spoonfuls!

top topics

join