It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men Convicted in Death of SEAL's Working Dog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Men Convicted in Death of SEAL's Working Dog

www.military.com

HUNTSVILLE -- Former Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell still feels upset about the shooting death of his service dog DASY almost three years after the fact.

When the local war hero took the stand Thursday in the cruelty to non-livestock animals trial of Alfonso Hernandez, one of the two accused in the case, Luttrell said he was so angry the night his dog was killed that he drew a pistol on the car the suspects were riding in.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theblaze.com
edit on 5-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/7/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Title, content...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
After these vile scumbags get done being raped and beaten in jail, they can look forward to a life of hiding from every man and woman who's worn a uniform, because if we catch them. Well. Yeah.

The extreme lack of respect for life, coupled with taking the life of a beloved animal that Marcus had as a puppy and helped him through the rehab of his injuries PLUS the loss of his team members, and Hernandez CLUBBED her after she was shot with a baseball bat... They'll be fortunate to never cross my path.

www.military.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So a Navy SEAL lost his team in Afghanistan, and he receives a dog to help with the loss, and the dog is named after his teammates, and some guys decide to shoot it, and they get away with it? I'm surprised they didn't "disappear" or "die of natural causes."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So a Navy SEAL lost his team in Afghanistan, and he receives a dog to help with the loss, and the dog is named after his teammates, and some guys decide to shoot it, and they get away with it? I'm surprised they didn't "disappear" or "die of natural causes."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

There is a 911 recording of Luttrell chasing after these a$$holes after they killed his dog. If he would've caught up with them, they were as good as dead.

Just found it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

When Marcus Luttrell told the dispatcher he had "Two 9MM Berettas" in his car, he forget to mention he also had a "Weapon of Mass Destruction."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

When Marcus Luttrell told the dispatcher he had "Two 9MM Berettas" in his car, he forget to mention he also had a "Weapon of Mass Destruction."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This story really pulls at my hart strings.

My uncle was a navy seal in Vietnam,He came home one time and had

a germane shepherd named king.He left the dog with us kids and we

took him every where and no body ever messed with us kids.

Man what a great dog he was.We really love that ole dog and he did us.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Wow, sickos out getting their jollies off killing a poor dog. Good thing they are getting off the streets for awhile. Who knows if they will move on to people?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

Its a shame the dog wasn't legally some kind of...well an analogy will do better. Shoot a police dog and its the same as shooting as police man as far as the law is concerned. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with that...

2 years? So they are out in 8 months with good behaviour? What an insult.

Animal cruelty, along with other kinds of cruelty needs tougher sentencing. Sickos tend to start with small animals and work their way up.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by tangonine

Its a shame the dog wasn't legally some kind of...well an analogy will do better. Shoot a police dog and its the same as shooting as police man as far as the law is concerned. I'm sure you can see where I'm going with that...

2 years? So they are out in 8 months with good behaviour? What an insult.

Animal cruelty, along with other kinds of cruelty needs tougher sentencing. Sickos tend to start with small animals and work their way up.

Let me put it this way: these two dirtbags are know throughout the entire US military as KoS. They can never again walk into a bar or a gorcery store and use their name without looking over their shoulder.

Even when the get out of jail: we never forget, and we'll be looking for them.

The entire SEAL community knows who they are. The entire special forces community knows who they are.

Not people you want to make your enemies for life.
edit on 6-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by questforevidence

I don't think this story is over, just yet. The fates of these two &^*%bags has yet to be determined. And I don't mean legally.

top topics

join