It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Israeli foresight of Upcoming Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Let's refrain from the anti-semite accusations etc. Try attacking the quality of the post instead of the quality of the poster. Personally I hope I'm wrong about this but the truth is more important.

Part 1: Israeli foreknowledge and the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks
There is a wealth of knowledge that the state of Israel played a hand in, and might have completely orchestrated, the terrorist attacks of 9/11. Larry Silverstein made a huge profit from the attack, various Israeli companies based in New York warned their employees to leave, and not to mention the after effects of international policy. It's not really important that we "prove" Israel committed this act since we aren't looking to punish them or charge them with anything. What is important, is that we investigate information related to Israel and terrorist acts to help predict future attacks.
More: wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

Part 2: Israel Releasing Ads dedicated to "Calling Jews back to the homeland"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
In recent news, Israel has been showing advertisements in America with the message of "It's time to return to Israel." Why is this important? Well, what if Israel has foreknowledge of another attack on the United States and wants it's citizens to return to their homeland? We also have a date for this possible attack:

The video ended with the words: ''Before Hanukkah turns into Christmas, it's time to return to Israel.''

The people responsible for the advertisements say that Israel doesn't want to see it's citizens assimilated into US society. But then again, it's not like Israel is going to put out an advertisement that says "Hey Jews, please return back to your homeland to avoid another terrorist attack."

The good news about this possible foreknowledge of an attack is that it has an expiration date on Christmas. The bad news however is that instead of Israeli companies moving out of the World Trade Center, and then the WTC being attacked, we have Israel wanting ALL of it's citizens to leave America, and the whole of America being attacked. Like I said before, I hope I'm wrong about this.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I hope you're wrong too

new topics

join