It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychiatrist calls for lithium to be added to water

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

God damn, this guy is a lunatic! What about those who dont suffer from depression, what about those who may have an adverse reaction to it. Why are these nutcases not put in an asylm!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If they were to stop stripping the magnesium out of the water, the suicide levels would drop too. Of course, incidents of heart attacks, depression, PMS, ADHD, kidney stones, muscle spasms, and a whole host of other conditions currently making the pharma firms a packet would also drop, and that would defeat the purpose.

Magnesium

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
this guy who recommended putting lithium in the water looks and seems like someone batman would be slamming on the pavement in Gotham city. Sounds like a damn scarecrow move to me straight out of a comic book.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
its sad that Tv commercials have programmed us to think side effects are "NORMAL". If someone from 1990 took a time machine and traveled to 2011 and listened to the guy mumbling on about the side effects in a medicine commercial while pretty relaxing scenes were displayed; he would probally think he was watching a saterday night life spoof commercial. But some guy rambling on about comas nose bleeds and death is normal now. UM Hello? anyone home?! wake up america pls?!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

It is very healthy dont you know lol. No seriously, who knows what they put in anything nowadays?. Part of being human is being able to get angry or sad, or even upset, this is what makes us who we are, without these emotions, we are nothing more than robots, peacefully going along with what they want us to do!.

Anyone else think they are really struggling now and basically scraping the bottom of the barrel to see how else they can run everything? I am sure they will outlaw the drug anyway before they can do it lol.

Seriously this world is messed up.
edit on 6-12-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

I read this as they are trying to control us even further because they are losing control, desperate attempt to hold on.

edit on 6-12-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The FDA makes sure to make a hefty profit off its super side effect inducing drugs that far outweigh the lawsuits. But that really doesnt matter nowadays because they tell you its going to kill you before the commercial is over, so you cant sue them when they saidwell we told you it "may cause possible death." Lithium is a marketable drug to these scoundrels and if the goverment mandated it to be put into water it would force the states to have to buy it..... "Hell if noone wants that crazy poison, well make them buy it"!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
apparently, it has been going on in parts of Texas, for years....thing is...how do we know it's not being done in other parts of the US? that lunatic in Ireland needs to be locked away for even thinking about doing such a thing...as for the wonderful US government making sure extra # is put in our water....god only knows what's in it, besides flouride or magnesium....they wanna make us happy??? give us hardcore coffee drinkers and smokers a lifetime supply of free coffee and Marlboros....but we know that's not gonna happen...soo.....i guess we all need to give the assclowns in DC a collective middle-finger salute, and a big # YOU!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just another quack doctor trying to make money for the pharmaceutical companies. I hope they don't take this person seriously.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I just watch an old episode of law and order criminal intent last night
that had a voodoo priestess giving (spoiler alert!!!)
lithium laced water to ill people to fool them into feeling healed..

I personally think that all municipal water supplies need to send an
analysis breakdown of the water every month.

Outside of purifying the water with filters and uv systems I wish they
would leave the water alone...

If I want lithium in my water I'll take a trip to Saratoga Springs and get
some from the springs naturally...

Here is my favorite song about lithium....

I chose the vid with lyrics for those that like to read what they are hearing

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Text hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)
reply to post by mileslong54

Cool. I have a friend that takes lithium but he wont give me any. I wonder could we convince them to put a certain ingredient into the cookies? Maybe the US Goverment aint that bad after all.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch

Cool. I have a friend that takes lithium but he wont give me any. I wonder could we convince them to put a certain ingredient into the cookies? Maybe the US Goverment aint that bad after all.

the government is evil...full of tyranny and oppression.....we don't want it or need it...not in this country

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DROKKR

Ahhh...yes, Rothschild Agent George Soros and his Lithium i.e. Rockwood Holdings. Lots of Lithium waste which needs to be disposed of somehow, very expensive to dispose of. They know that we've too smart to fall for the 'Good for Teeth' scam, so now they're saying it's a cure all for social problems, despite that fact that the FDA perviously banned Lithium.

Lithium is the new Fluoride. It will reduce suicides as people will be less impulsive and more happy to sit around smiling as they're being raped by the NWO.

Symptoms of Lithium Poisoning

After taking too much lithium you will have symptoms such as:

* Diarrhea
* Dizziness
* Nausea
* Stomach pains
* Vomiting
* Weakness

You may also have some of the following nervous system symptoms, depending on how much lithium you took:

* Coma
* Hand tremors
* Incoordination of arms and legs (ataxia)
* Muscle twitches
* Seizures
* Slurred speech
* Uncontrollable eye movement (nystagmus)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashertron

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by Ashertron

You say that you know nothing of lithium and then declare it has no effect when taken in low doses because it breaks down over time....how the hey do you know that?

edit on 5-12-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

*facepalm*

Try actually READING the post Jr.

I was ASKING if it breaks down over time because I don't know.

What I DO know is that there are plenty of people (most people) who take Lithium regularly and live happy normal lives free of the side-effects you listed.

I see you would still rather TROLL , than do some real research . To say lithium has no side effects , shows your ignorance.
How about .
Tremors
Dry mouth.
Blurred vision .
Fatigue
Cardiac arrhythmias.

The above are just mild side effects . How about the real serious ones , such as ....
Seizures .
Coma.
Ventricular arrhythmias.
Diabetes insipitus.

People who take Lithium on a regular basis , constantly have their blood monitored .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by Ashertron

Originally posted by christina-66

You say that you know nothing of lithium and then declare it has no effect when taken in low doses because it breaks down over time....how the hey do you know that?

*facepalm*

Try actually READING the post Jr.

I was ASKING if it breaks down over time because I don't know.

What I DO know is that there are plenty of people (most people) who take Lithium regularly and live happy normal lives free of the side-effects you listed.

I see you would still rather TROLL , than do some real research . To say lithium has no side effects , shows your ignorance.
How about .
Tremors
Dry mouth.
Blurred vision .
Fatigue
Cardiac arrhythmias.

The above are just mild side effects . How about the real serious ones , such as ....
Seizures .
Coma.
Ventricular arrhythmias.
Diabetes insipitus.

People who take Lithium on a regular basis , constantly have their blood monitored .

*double facepalm*

I did NOT say that there are no side effects, what I said is that the side effects are NOT a shoe-in because everyone is different and these sorts of side-effects are the exception.
There are plenty of people who take lithium with little-to-no side effects regularly, what is so difficult to comprehend about this?
You guys are all flying right off the handle ASSUMING EVERYONE gets the side effects guaranteed, that seems pretty presumptuous to me.

Nice to see you're still MAD as ever though

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Everyone DOES suffer the side effects to a greater or lesser degree. Some of them are quite personal and embarrassing so people may not tell everyone all about it - but they'll certainly not be the same person they were prior to taking this toxin.

I think it was your bizarre standpoint that we should be more concerned about getting fluoride out of water, rather than be concerned that they may put lithium in, that's caused the confusion here. It's much easier to stop these whacko pharmaceutical corporate marketing initiatives BEFORE they start than it is to pull the plug after they've made their sale (as is the case with fluoride)....be concerned now save the worry later.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
start adding lithium to water and zombie apocalypse is imminent in our future. if these psychiatrists are really worried about suicides, how bout cutting down on prescribing harsh meds and actually listening to people's problems for crying out loud?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join