It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've been wanting to post this for awhile. Dont jump down my throat, if you don't believe me than don't bother posting. And no I don't have pictures sorry I tried taking one but it was to dark out for my phone to capture anything.

During the summer me and my friend george were outside just hanging out. It was around 12-1 am
My friend said "dude you ever get that weird feeling when ya feel like something is watching you or something weird is about to happen" my response " all the time, but I usually ignore it" so we just brushed it off no more than five minutes later I looked up and saw a blue light not dark blue like darker blue edges lighter blue center.
It had a small tail but not a comet or any ET rock or shooting star I've ever seen. But anyways, I saw it and I was like dude check it out we both saw it it moved forward at a really fast pace zig zagged left right left and it looked like it just disolved but considering how high it was it was huge andcouldnt have just physically dissipated like that.
It was a ufo for sure I don't care who you are and what you say I know what I saw. I just want to know if anyone has seem something similar before. Because two weeks later I sae the same thing except it was around 6pm and I was with my gf whe also had seen it.

If you have a picture of a comet or something that looks like what I described than show me I'm not one of those people who isn't open to being wrong

Ps does anyone know any good places in western mass for ghost hunting? Looking to go tonight my brother is moving to cali in a few days and I'd like to do something with em before he ships off
edit on 5-12-2011 by jeannyska12 because: (no reason given)

join