It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Cylindrical Object and other Ufos above Volcano Popocatepetl!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A big Cylindrical Object and other Ufos detected above the volcano, Popocatepetl, in Mexico.
The object (50 meters in diameter) hover right above the plume and fly around its cone and other seems to land into the crater.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....

Jaime.

He lacks credibility IMO. All you have to do is get caught up in a hoax once.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Awesome find, s n f!

Posting so I can find the thread later and get the "expert opinions" because I have no idea what it is.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Hmmmm.....

Jaime.

He lacks credibility IMO. All you have to do is get caught up in a hoax once.

Yes, maybe, but....even FOXNews, lacks of credibility.

However these images speaks for themselves.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
interesting, but why no video of the "ufo's" ? why only still shots.

he had a video camera with him, so he see's this huge object and they only release stills?

i almost thought it could be a smoke ring seen from the side.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sorry Arken but Jaime Maussan = Hoax , Fake .
Plus the pictures look a bit suspect to me .

Edit
Found this cool video of Popocatepetl " volcano exhalation of the 20/11/2011 "

edit on 5-12-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Arken

Sorry Arken but Jaime Maussan = Hoax , Fake .
Plus the pictures look a bit suspect to me .

I know your mistrustfulness, Gortex and I respect your point of view.
Also I, sometimes, have doubts about his reports, but maybe, .... we must "separate apples for pears"

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'd like to say that it's a new way of exploiting the 'rod' phenomenon by incorporating it with a natural disaster. Jaime is a clever little guy, so he thought he'd just use a compilation of still pictures this time around. Applause, Jaime! You nearly convinced us this time..

Here's a little introduction to rods, for those that are unfamiliar with it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2011 by ladykenzie because: oops

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I just saw an episode of some show with Jaime, even after the hoaxer was exposed Jaime stood by him and the fake photos, even when it was clear they were cropped and edited, Jaime's photo 'expert' claimed the bogus photos were authentic, when the show's independent photo experts proved otherwise. This Jaime guy is a celebrity in Mexico, all of his staff are on his payroll and they are just yes-men, in the entertainment business, he just holds no weight beyond entertainment. Those very photos could be mocked up, edited, they don't look very convincing without further testimonials.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Also I, sometimes, have doubts about his reports, but maybe, .... we must "separate apples for pears"

reply to post by Arken

Exactly!

Herman gets it.

Anyway, on topic~ Pretty interesting shots, I wish there was a fluid video. Hard this take this particular fellow seriously. But then, you never know...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nice find Arken,
sometimes I think these volcanic activities may be related to "OTHERS" LEAVING THE NATIVE SPHERE for whatever reason...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Nice find Arken,
sometimes I think these volcanic activities may be related to "OTHERS" LEAVING THE NATIVE SPHERE for whatever reason...

Me too.
And sometime I think to the same UFOs events at Katla Volcano in Iceland...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If these are legit photos, these might be black project scientific research vessels. That's not to say they can't be ET, but my mind always looks for a terrestrial explanation first. S&F.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The images remind me of the sightings in Hagen Germany around 1980.

If real, it's the "Andromeda-Gerät", the Cigar-shaped Nazi-mothership.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The picture isn't a hoax, more like misinterpreted, all things of ash and rocks thrown out of the volcano, if it were on a video it would be seen, a rock moving fast in motion may appear as a line i.e cigar

And that's why I prefer to listen to pilots, former military and DUMB emloyees before they die, than a showman that tries to appear every moment on TV. Whoever doesn't try to show on TV evvery second is more credible

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Several years ago, on holiday on the Isle of Arran, Scotland, I took some photos of a buzzard type bird of prey. Later when I uploaded the photos to my laptop, on one image, I noticed a strange dark object in the sky, behind the bird I was attempting to photograph.

It's probably just a bug, but it does look remarkably like the "cylinder / disk from the side" type of UFO shots that keep cropping up. Especially the ones from Germany in the post above!

I'll add the photo below for reference (and a colour/contrast enhanced version too)

cheers!

GTD

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
I'd like to say that it's a new way of exploiting the 'rod' phenomenon by incorporating it with a natural disaster. Jaime is a clever little guy, so he thought he'd just use a compilation of still pictures this time around. Applause, Jaime! You nearly convinced us this time..

Here's a little introduction to rods, for those that are unfamiliar with it.

Flying rods have been debunked as moths/insects through video exposure.

Flying Rods Debunked

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The argument that UFOs don't exist gets slimmer every day by the indirect evidence of Science that clearly indicates that life is probably very extensive in the Universe AND that we are fools not to have recognized that simple, evident fact much earlier.

You naysayers need to realize that you no longer have the backing of the majority of Science to back your groundless claims. True, the actual, in your face, evidence of UFOs is ignored across the board, be these witness sightings, radar returns, photographs and/or abduction cases, but if you have half an open mind as you assume about yourselves, surely you can see that you are waging a losing battle. Your island of absolute denial is getting cut away day by day by a whole assortment of telling data. .

And In the simplist form of the UFO argument, you can't prove a negative, so it is not logical that you are resorting to a formailized anti-proof, but it is sheer denial, nothing else.

top topics

join