It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just an (extra)ordinary young adult

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hey guys! My name is Alex, and I've been an active follower on ATS for about two years now. I decided to create an account to start contributing my ideologies and interpretations to the many free-thinkers on the site. First off, I am from New York, and my hobbies include running, guitar, friends, and metaphysics
. I express my sincerest appreciation for the many ATS members who can think for themselves, and question authority without hesitation. Here's a notepad I wrote last night, [SNIP] Feel free to say/interpret how you feel about my post:

There are numbers everywhere that generate endlessly in our lives. There are binary numbers such as 1 and 0, and there are numbers on clocks which display the illusion of time. These sacred numbers generate the infinite possibilities we experience in our lives.

[SNIP] and listening to music; you consciously look down to change the song and you quickly notice the track length is 420. That number defines the experience you consciously chose to have through free will.
We change the state of these possibilities through our intentions. It starts with our thoughts, which are merely frequencies and wave lengths. They generate codes of what should be experienced based on the persons' intentions.

Everything small and huge has been done on this planet. With 7 billion people existing on earth, it's a strong inference that experiences are commonly shared throughout the earth population. The possibilities are endless, because these numbers and codes go on for infinity.

Your subconscious mind knows what you should experience 6 seconds before your conscious mind decides.
With all this being said, your inner voice is your subconscious guiding you in the right direction.
Having a deeper connection with your subconscious is a gift, and anyone can achieve this ability. It starts with nurturing your ego (conscious mind) and removing the thought of being something you could/should be, and ultimately just BE.

If time is truly an illusion, then we have all the time in the universe to become enlightened. Through intentions for the greatest good of all, we will generate numeric codes that manifest 3rd dimensional experiences; which were meant to happen, in order to grow.
edit on 5-12-2011 by sgspecial19 because: Typo

edit on 5-12-2011 by sgspecial19 because: wrong reference

edit on 12/5/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/5/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

[color=dodgerblue]You have broken the terms and conditions in your post.

You should edit and remove the parts about the 'drug usage' before your thread gets removed.

edit on 5-12-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Dec 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: drug reference

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

I did, thank you for telling me. Hope you found my introduction intriguing regardless of my typo

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

We all are extraordinary though, it's tapping into your human potential. These "new age" ideas are just ancient wisdom that is being uncovered by many spiritually awakening individuals like myself. I wish you the best!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Well you sound young and quite intelligent.
Other than the partying thing, but we all change with time..
don't get me wrong, been there done that...

We all are extraordinary though, it's tapping into your human potential. These "new age" ideas are just ancient wisdom that is being uncovered by many spiritually awakening individuals like myself. I wish you the best!

Sounds like you'll be right at home here, lots of people like me trying to figure this awakening thing out.

Welcome to the nut house, oh I mean community.
Looking forward to your thoughts Alex.

:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Welcome and be tough.

I am interested in your theories about numbers. While reading your thread I immediately thought of the Wayseer Manifesto. It is a ten minute clip and is very much in line with your thinking. Don't know if you have seen the clip and if you have not I thoroughly recommend you watch it.

Enjoy your time on Above Top Secret.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

I appreciate it horseplay! We're all one collective consciousness on this planet, and it's in our soul contract to uncover it again in this lifetime. If we work together as one with good intentions, we will be able to awaken to higher levels of consciousness. One for all and all for one

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Thanks for the warm welcome

Numbers started to reveal more of a significance to my understanding of the reality we coexist in. My alternative approach to understanding logic and philosophy (intuition), opened up a very numerical/metaphysical awareness of how I see reality.
I'll be glad to share some of my thoughts I log now and then; when I let go of my compulsive thoughts, my subconscious has room to share its valuable information with my conscious mind.
Going to definitely check out the Wayseer Manifesto after I finish reading the Emerald Tablets of Thoth

top topics

join