It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions on the Afterlife

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Well, that is pretty cool. I have not had anything near that interesting. I wonder what would have happened had you been able to catch it?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

All i wanted to do was to understand it. I had no intentions of harming it, i did not throw myself at it. I held out my hand in hopes it would go in my hand. Yes, i wanted to touch it. I just got woke up out of sleep then, and when that happened, i had no concept of what would happen if such an event happened. I was just compelled to it, i wanted to understand. My ex-girlfriend and i still talk about it now and then.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

I once thought I saw an orb in my house. It flashed into a wall. Sadly, I had just turned a cfl light out and then went to the hallway after a few mins. The bulb stayed on at the base of the bulb, and flashed out as I returned. It was cool to think that I saw something. Then, when I figure it out, it was not so cool.

Your experience was far better.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

I think people have been 'sold' on how the afterlife is just one 'thing' and not the multiverse it is likely to be.

The lifeforce, or soul-energy 'moves' about to different physical places and other-physical.
For me I don't think I'll ever get bored, you've just got to get your mind active as it sounds like you've not had enough stimulation

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Well, this is not really about me. I am writing more based on a comment that I read about how boring it would be. I am pretty sure I would enjoy eternal life...but I am just not sure that it would exist in the ways that humans understand it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thank you all for your responses. I enjoyed your input.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join