It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal life force and you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Some people are saying that the entry point of the universal life force (prana, qi, etc.) in the physical layer, when summoned, is near the navel. Others (e.g.: some reiki masters) will tell us that it enters their body via the top of the head and some individuals will tell us that the souce is the heart.

Where do you think is the real entry point of this force, when summoned, into the physical realm?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

where is the energetic entry point to a magnetic field?

when one winding of a transformer induces current into the other winding: where is the entry point?

is there even a point?

yes.

the one that u imagine.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
Some people are saying that the entry point of the universal life force (prana, qi, etc.) in the physical layer, when summoned, is near the navel. Others (e.g.: some reiki masters) will tell us that it enters their body via the top of the head and some individuals will tell us that the souce is the heart.

Where do you think is the real entry point of this force, when summoned, into the physical realm?

Well, if you talking kundalini, the energy sits at the base of your spine in your root or base chakra until it is activated by meditation. This is the energy that is within us all. Once the energy goes up all the 7 chakras to the crown, you have all 7 chakras activated at this point which the crown chakra sends and receives ethral energies that are sent back down into the chakras and excite them with new energies. Thats usually the first steps. Reiki masters already have there chakras activated and can pinpoint where they want there energy to go, usually they are grounded and channel the energy up from the earth through there base chakra while simultaneously channeling from above through the crown chakra and allow the energies to converge in the third chakra in the soler plexis, right below the rib cage. Each chakra serves a different purpose.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Xcal2k3 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

Crown Chakara, point of head.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Eastern religions and spiritualist would disagree but i would go as far to say there is no exact entry point except what you've built upon, make sense? i believe whatever process you truly believe works, along with hard work and intention will cause this force to be directed however you wish, but this is from somebody who believes everybody has there own particular way to balancing the physical and mental states, meditation, excercise or otherwise! wile holding a flower crosslegged and repeating mantras over and over all day might be an exhilerating spiritual experience for some, others might have the same experience sitting quitly on a park bench on a nice evening, wile others might get it from strenuous excercise in harsh conditions! its all a matter of perspective in my opinion, youll go as far as your ready to go and learn as much as your ready to learn

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
My first experience feeling energy strongly moving was with a yogic medatation that had you pull chi in through every pore in your body. I've researched almost every form of energy work and found that tai-chi works best for me. It has the point of entry at the souls of the feet.

Being self taught, I'm sure a "master" could correct me. But I believe any part of the body can work. However, if there is blockage, then either the feet, navel, head, ect. should be your focus.

What I like about tai-chi's soul of the feet entry point, is that you are grounding yourself and pulling energy out of the earth. So it goes up your legs, through the navel (or dan tien), up the spine, into the head, and back down the arms, and out the hands.

The dan tien act as a "turbine" spinning, and therfore supercharging the energy. Other methods have you spinning the chi throughout the entire process.

My favorite technique has you squeezing chi into the bone marrow. Not the easiest task, but amazing when accomplished. I'm still using the soles of the feet as the entry point for this method.

p.s. Your thread title is another way to say my ATS name.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Personally, everytime I perform my sadhana, I perceive that the emanation of this energy originates from a point near the navel. If some people think that entry point is at the bottom of the spine, it's probably because the energy propagates itself in all directions and bounce back when it reaches the "root chakra". That is how I see it. Sometimes, the emanation is so strong that when the energy reaches the base of the spine, it can give birth to a somewhat uncomfortable situation
. Fortunately, mudras can redirect the said energy.

edit on 5-12-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chi-and-Me

I plan to do Tai Chi in a near future. I have a lot learn.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
"The light enters through the wound"....~ Rumi

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactix
reply to post by D1ss1dent

where is the energetic entry point to a magnetic field?

when one winding of a transformer induces current into the other winding: where is the entry point?

is there even a point?

yes.

the one that u imagine.

From my personal experience, I like this one because I dont even think about where it "enters" from. I almost think of it like where did creation come from? The energy just kind of emanates from nothing.

But I also like most of the replies in this thread,

If I imagine it to be entering through my head, I can do that. If I imagine it from the sole of my feet, I can do that. Literally wherever I imagine it is entering, it then feels as thought that is where it is entering.

I like the one the guy said about, imagine drawing in energy from the top and bottom and have it merge under the rib cage area. I did this in the sun once, and had such a strong reaction I stopped.... For the first time I felt a "chakra" because it felt like a strong spinning energy wheel. Unfortunately, I have not being able to reproduce it at this moment in time, given I was at my "peak" of energy intensity. I feel I need the strong and intense sun to repeat, and now it is winter so =[

new topics

top topics

join