It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.illuminati.org goes offline a day before deadline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
What the title says, I doubt any of use here knew what the deal was with this site, but those that have been 'following' it will have found this somewhat creepy.

I checked yesterday and it was on 2 days 15 minutes-ish so yeah, maybe it stopped with exactly a day to go.

My logical side tells me it was nothing, however my adventerous side hopes it means something. I guess we don't have long to find out anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Aww thats a little disappointing. No confetti... or explanation.

Welcome to the world of conspiracy theories I guess

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Babbleman

I know next to nothing about this topic....would you please tell me what you do know?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I forgot all about that lol even had it bookmarked, but now its off line hummm, Maybe they felt we where to close? Guess we will have to wait

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

change your computer time and date to match the end of the countdown and the site changes and says - "sorry, you were too late i guess".

sounds like a silly game thought up by college students with too much time on their hands

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
they didnt pay their server fees... got the plug pulled on themselves...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I know next to nothing about this topic....would you please tell me what you do know?

On www.illuminati.org there was a black screen, if you highlighted the text to the top left it displayed a hidden timer.

I started following it with roughly 30 days to go.

Nothing else about it to say, all the site contained was a hidden timer set for the end of tomorrow.

I assume it was just a guess, perhaps someone speculated things would have gotten bad already.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Well from what I remember this www.illuminati.org website had a countdown timer on it. That was like the only thing on the page, and you couldn't even see it unless you highlighted all the text on the page. I think the OP is saying that the illuminati website has gone offline a day before the countdown timer has reached the end. I guess we have less than 24 hours to see if anything actually happens.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
wayback.archive.org...*/illuminati.org

review this site... and your knowledge will increase... to see this was only a joke but a bored individual

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
What's the bet the countdown timer was just a countdown to when they switch their site off.

Generate traffic, see how much you get then... pull the plug...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You can still access the cached version by clicking the right pointing arrow on google. Just said that it had 1 day 19 hrs or something

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

review this site... and your knowledge will increase... to see this was only a joke but a bored individual

Rotten bugger.

Thankgod I still take note of my skeptic side.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

k well i did hte wayback machine and it still says "2 days + 3h : 29m : 39s" as of the time of this post.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What if it is a timed virus for going to that site? You all will be hit for logging onto that site, but not me.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

look at this from the wayback machine and youll realise how invalid this site is.

illuminati.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">ww.illuminati.org

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here is the link to check the past of Illuminati.org on the "Wayback Machine":

http:// wayback.archive.org/web/*/http:// illuminati.org

This is how the website looked like on July 19, 2011:

http:// web.archive.org/web/20110719110706/http:// illuminati.org/

If you use the "Wayback Machine" from the "Internet Archive", you are going to discover that the website Illuminati.org was a blog before August 2011. The "countdown clock" was put there on August 2011.

The blog that previously existed there had only three posts. The last posting date in the blog, with the suggestive title of "Doom", was March 9, 2009.

That was a Monday... And was the first trading day of the stock exchange after Friday, March 06, the day of the 666 multi-year bottom of the S&P 500 index...

Also the movie "Knowing" had its "premiere" on that same day of the post, March 9, 2009, in New York City:

www.imdb.com...

www.zimbio.com...

If you watch "Knowing" you would sh*t your pants...

So, now it's the 666 bottom in March 6 plus the last posting date of Illuminati.org AND the premiere of "Knowing" in the next trading day (March 9)...

...plus the release of "2012" movie in November 13 of that same year, with the 66.6% above 666 in the next trading day (November 16) and in the two trading days following...

You believe it if you want, or you may choose to deny...

The movies 2012 + Knowing = the clear warnings.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I have been checking this web site for months also, and asyou I checked yesterday and all was good, just know after reading your thread I tried and I get this message everytime i try>>>>

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

I put it in my calendar for the exact time, it is 3:59 and 59 seconds tomorrow pm. WHat I wonder is this 3:59 and 59 seconds time, which time zone? from which country? So if there is something to happen it could be anythime tomorrow or today being some countries it is already tomorrow

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If you go to www.7december.org the website with the timer is still online
so some bad is going to happen?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatRevelation

Warnings of what? What do you think is going to happen? An extinction event caused by the sun? I'm curious what your take on all of this is. I don't know a lot about stocks. What does the 66% thing mean? Thanks in advance for any clues or information you might leave

edit on 5-12-2011 by 3n19m470 because: Id like to add an addendum to my question: "What do you think is going to happen?" The addendum is as follows: "And when do you think it will happen?"

top topics

join