Another Illuminati Super Bowl half time show for 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Last year, Super Bowl viewers got to watch the Black Eyed Peas perform during the Super Bowl half time show.
Their show was sending a message about transhumanism, which is the merging of humans and robots. Will.I.Am had that weird mechanical thing on his head making it look like the device was controlling him. He also has this strange pulsating "eye" on his abdomen that reminds me of the energy device Iron Man required.

The band's members and dancers moves were extremely robotic as was their costumes. Especially how the background dancers' costumes made them look like radioactive mannequins. Another thing worth mentioning is the use of the duality colors of black and white. The band members' costumes were black, white, and silver with lighting effects and all of the many background dancers' and instrument players' costumes were always black and white. Although, later in the show, you'll notice that they add in the color red. Red, white, and black are occult ritualistic colors. I'd also like you to notice the 'V' in the word 'Love' after the 8:40 mark. It is oddly lit and seems to resemble a phallus. After the 9:00 minute mark, you'll notice the background dancers all have boxes on their heads. This is symbolic of mind control and keeping thoughts "inside the box" thus shunning individuality and creative thoughts and expressions. After the 9:45 mark, you'll also see that the 'V' in 'Love' is once again oddly lit. (I had to shut off the video at this point. Otherwise, the song they're singing will be stuck in my head for the next couple of days. Terrible ear worm that song is! Consider yourself warned.)

Now, it was just announced that the 2012 Super Bowl half time show will be performed by Madonna.
www.orlandosentinel.com...

NEW YORK (AP) — The Material Girl will be taking the stage on football's biggest night.

Madonna, who has sold more than 300 million records, will perform at halftime of the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. The NFL and NBC announced Sunday during the Detroit-New Orleans game that the Grammy Award-winning singer will highlight the show at Lucas Oil Stadium on Feb. 5.

The show is the most-watched musical event of the year, with more than 162 million in the U.S. tuning in to see The Black Eyed Peas' performance with Slash and Usher in Dallas at halftime of Green Bay's Super Bowl win over Pittsburgh last February.

The Super Bowl is watched by so many adults and children that it's a perfect programming tool.

Let's take a look at another Super Bowl half time show from the past that I'm sure we'll all remember quite vividly.
Again, we see the use of the colors red, black, and white.

This "wardrobe malfunction" set a new presidence for a longer delay in live programming. This incident allowed those controlling the air waves to remove anything they wishes. Although we may never know, I have a firm belief that if someone were to be attempting to reveal any kind of truth on live TV, it could easily be removed without the desired/intended programming being compromised.

Getting back to Madonna, she is a high priestess in the esoteric world. She is a self proclaimed follower of the Kabbalah and we see several symbolic references throughout her videos and performances. There's too much info to go into the Kabbalah for this thread, but I'll entice you to do your own research with this:

"That's the way it is with Madonna and Kabbalah. If there's a party, she never mixes. When she comes to services on Friday night and Saturday morning, Madonna rolls in late with an entourage, and they sit in the front row of the synagogue. In Kabbalah, she's the queen."

jezebel.com...

One performance that was quite ritualistic is when she was on stage with two younger female singers during the MTV Music Video Awards.
Again, you'll see the use of the colors black and white. Pay special attention to the floor, which can be seen after the .43 second mark.

Madonna's song "Like a Virgin" is especially significant here since both singers are wearing wedding dresses as Spears is being given the kiss of death from the high priestess (Madonna) and Aguilera is being initiated into the cult.

At the 1:50 mark, Madonna enters. The duality symbolism is quite evident since she is a female wearing a men's formal suit and top hat. The two singers appear to be overly excited upon her entrance. Also notice how the background lights resemble a sun on the horizon. Here, Madonna starts singing about Hollywood. For those who aren't aware, Holly wood was what all magic wands were carved from.
Jordan Maxwell explains it so much better than I can. If you don't have time to watch the whole 6 minute video, fast forward to the 3 minute mark. (I implore you to watch the entire video though.)

Back to Madonna's stage ritual, the entire audience is standing for her as if she is a judge or the POTUS. They're doing this because they're aware of her power and giving their acceptance of whatever she is about to do. Remember, the audience is mostly composed of those who have also been initiated into the Hollywood/Illuminati cult.

You'll also notice when Madonna first begins dancing with the young singers (after the 2:43 mark), they are out of their wedding dresses and in matching langerie. This is symbolic of the "honeymoon" stage where the sexual initiation can happen. At 3:25, you'll see Justin Timberlake in the audience giving the camera a knowing look. He's certainly aware of what is getting ready to happen as we saw his involvement with Janet Jackson in the Super Bowl I already mentioned. Remember, all of this is staged. They're all in on this. The audience is part of the show as the grand initiation is preparing to take place. "Places, please!"

At 3:45, Madonna and Spears kiss and the camera shows Timberlake again. Accident or coincidence? I think not.
Then, we see her kissing Aguilera. The kiss of death and initiation have just happened, then we hear the music change and another singer dressed in black and white and of ambiguous gender takes center stage. This is the "celebration" of the initiation. This activity between females is also making homosexual activity seem normal and acceptable. Note, I don't have a problem with true homosexuality, but here we're seeing the promotion of bisexuality and gender bending. This is being used as a tool to confuse and manipulate young viewers, blur lines, and warp moral standards. The bottom line is that it's promoting instant gratification and hedonism.

After this performance we saw Spears' career take a nose dive and her mental health go spiralling out of control, while Aguilera's career and personal life flourished. Accident or coincidence? I think not.

There's much more to discuss here, but I think I've given enough evidence to satisfy my theory that we're going to see some interesting Illuminati symbolism and even a possible ritual conducted on stage for all to see during the 2012 Super Bowl half time show. After all, it's all about gathering the energy that the audience gives off and promoting their ideals onto the viewers.

I'll be sure to stop in occasionally to answer comments and add any other important info I may think of later.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-12-2011 by Afterthought because: All edits have been for spelling and grammar correction.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Researching Super Bowl halftime shows from previous years, I came across this slideshow concerning the 15 shows that are considered to be the best:
bleacherreport.com...#/articles/591482-super-bowl-xlv-po wer-ranking-the-15-best-halftime-performances-in-history

I'm going to take the time to watch the videos included in parts of the slideshow, but here are a few notes of importance I'd like to point out, then address anything I notice in the videos later:
Number 15 (2000) featured Christina Aguilera and was produced by Disney. Are you surprised? I'm not.
Number 13 (1991) featured the New Kids on the Block and was never seen by TV audiences because it was pre-empted by news about Operation Desert Storm. How convenient that this war news didn't disrupt the actual football game. Accident? Coincidence? I think not. Disney also had a hand in this one.
Number 7 (1996) I find significant because it was Super Bowl XXX and held at the Sun Devil Stadium. Pay special attention to the numbers on the helicopter in the photo.
Number 5 (1993) featured Michael Jackson. Need I say more? One important thing to note is that this is the show that set the precedence for ALL Super Bowl halftime shows to be shown live on TV. Funny how his sister, Janet, initiated the time delay for these "live" shows exactly 11 years later.
Number 4 (2004) is of course the Janet Jackson/Justin Timberlake performance.
Number 3 (2001) featured Britney Spears. Need I say more?
Number 2 (2007) featured Prince performing "Purple Rain" when it started to rain at the beginning of the song. Coincidence? Representative of weather manipulation? Hmmm.
Number 1 (2002) featured U2 and was memorable for the inside of his coat being an American flag. How nice. Laying tribute to 9/11 by wearing the American flag where nobody can even see it until you flash them. I'd like to remind everyone how "charitable" Bono has been through the years.

If anyone has noticed anything else within this slide show, feel free to add your observations. I'd also like to hear any observations from other Super Bowl halftime shows that haven't been mentioned yet.

I really can't wait to see the next halftime show and see what Madonna has planned for her performance!
edit on 5-12-2011 by Afterthought because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
holy crap. you brought up some good points

sadly ATS isnt what it used to be...so be prepared to be bombarded with "you need to go outside more" and other stereotypical paranoid guy jokes..

i agree with you...but why do "they" rub it in our faces? is it to show those who are awake how they are in control?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hmm I disagree, the half time show is only 15 minutes, the mind control is the game itself.

If someone told you too sit down on your couch every sunday for 4 hours, you'd tell them to shove it. If they Asked you to watch a football game though.... You'd bring the popcorn.

All motivated by selling products. Not promoting "agendas".. besides that capitalist one.
edit on 5-12-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Thank you very much and I am well aware of the trolls getting ready to slam me with the usual comments.

ATS isn't what it used to be and I believe that the same forces I'm pointing out in this thread are here to make people like me, you, and others look like stupid morons who have paranoid delusions. We can handle them though.

Feel free to add in anything I may have missed and thanks again for taking the time to read the thread.

Edit to Add: I forgot to answer your question! It's about brainwashing, degradation of morals, and their own ridiculous little club. The performances are actual rituals that must be performed in front of a live audience in order to garner the most energy from the viewers. This energy is needed to fuel the rituals. I can provide other examples of these rituals that have happened during awards ceremonies to back this up, but you'll have to give me time to find them. It's also about the brainwashing, too.

One of my favorite videos to reference in regards to this ideal is this one here:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

You're absolutely right and thanks for posting that. The entire four hours is a programming tool. I just wanted to focus on the halftime show since it was announced today that the Queen will be performing this time.

Someone should do a thread just on past Super Bowl commercials, their symbolism, and how it is related to Illuminati programming. Just the money alone is a huge symbol of greed.

Thanks again for your valuable comment!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I gave you a star because I really hope someone does try and look further into the subliminal advertisements we may witness.

I just have a irking feeling that instead of a "illuminati" promotion... its more like Cheetos symbol flashes on screen for .3 seconds.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by truthinfact

its more like Cheetos symbol flashes on screen for .3 seconds.

I wish that was all it was!

To expand upon the 2012 halftime show, since there's always more than one big star performing, I'd like to say now that I'm expecting Lady Gaga to perform as well. Since this hasn't been announced yet, I'll be tickled if I'm correct. I also believe we'll see a lot of sexual innuendos and maybe even some alien/reptilian/UFO symbolism. I say this because Lady Gaga has taken on a rather "reptilian/monster" appearance with her implants and body images shown within her videos. Also, since she is the Godmother to Elton John's baby, he may also be performing as well. Then, we'll have the High Priestess, the Knight, and a wet nurse at the show. What a treat!

Edit to Add: Madonna being known as the "Material Girl" is also a symbol of materialism and greed. Exactly what we're seeing now with the holiday season.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I can't believe the Springsteen show is only #10 on the list... but I guess I should be glad that he's not rocking the Illuminati symbolism.

I actually had the same thought when I heard the announcement yesterday - maybe my mind turns to conspiracy too quickly, but Madonna's use of symbolism has always been a big part of her act, and I think it'll be interesting to see how that plays out on such a huge stage with so much focus on a few minutes of performance.

Great thoughts and analysis, Afterthought - you've made a pretty solid argument for paying close attention to this, and I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the performance after the big game - and the big ritual...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Trying to discover more info about the upcoming Super Bowl, I came across this info:
superbowl-ads.com...

Thirty-second spots during Super Bowl XLVI are being sold for as much as $3.5 million.

The Super Bowl XLVI broadcast will be on NBC – Feb. 5, 2012 from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, IN

Kick off time is set to be 6:25 pm. (ET)

Madonna will headline the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLVI Halftime Show. Madonna has partnered with a creative team from Cirque du Soleil, Jamie King, and multimedia artists from Moment Factory, to create a signature performance.

This year marks the fifth time Bridgestone Americas has sponsored the Super Bowl halftime show. The tire company's new brand campaign, fittingly titled "Time to Perform," will debut during the game.

First, I'd like to bring your attention to the fact that it's being held at a Stadium representative of the oil industry.
Second, Cirque du Soleil means "Circus of the Sun", which is owned by Disney.
Third, Bridgestone's "Time to Perform" campaign is symbolic of Hollywood actors and the grand design of the world being a stage. Everything is manufactured and they are communicating that the finale will soon be upon us.
Fourth, the above reference leads into the company "Moment Factory", which reinforces the acting stage. Reality is fiction and fiction is reality. TPTB are very sophiticated at meticulously crafting and orchestrating these supposed "accidental" moments to make you believe that what's happening is purely coincidental. I'd like to refer to my second post where Prince's "Purple Rain" song was accompanied by actual rain. Probably designed by a Moment Factory from the Illuminati mind.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the performance after the big game - and the big ritual...

Thank you for your kind words and looking forward to my comments after the big show. February seems so far away! I'm sure it will be here before we know it though.

Regarding Springsteen, I was surprised he didn't make it higher on the top 15, too. I'll have to look into that one a bit more. Him and Tom Petty are two that would break my heart to discover they were "club members".

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm just going to keep adding more halftime shows to this thread as we're approaching the 2012 show.

I felt that this one was worthy of posting. Even though it's just the very beginning of Michael Jackson's performance, you'll see him get "raised" three times -- twice from giant TV screens and the third time to the stage. Once he's on stage, it's bizarre how he stands for such a long time as if he's a mannequin and only moves his head once. After the guitar begins, it seems to energize him as he acts as though he's slowly removing his glasses. Then, dancers show up dressed as military generals(?) and it seems to turn into a tribute to the Police State. Their movements are all very robotic. You'll also notice the strategically placed dancers in front of the stage where they are dressed in the traditional black and white that we saw with all the other shows' backup dancers.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
{...}I'm expecting Lady Gaga to perform as well. Since this hasn't been announced yet, I'll be tickled if I'm correct. I also believe we'll see a lot of sexual innuendos and maybe even some alien/reptilian/UFO symbolism. I say this because Lady Gaga has taken on a rather "reptilian/monster" appearance with her implants and body images shown within her videos.

First of all, I do concede you have brought up many valid points on this here thread, and I commend you

But I must admit, I am an enormous Mother Monster fan, and I would notice and recognise any alien/reptilian/UFO symbolism in her videos and day-to-day life.

I haven't. Not in "Bad Romance", not in "Alejandro", and certainly not in "Marry The Night". Perhaps my perception of such concepts differs from yours, particularly reptilians, because I was fairly recently made aware of the Draconian theory. However, in regards to alien and UFO, I really can't see what you mean. As a matter of fact, her dress as of late is a bit more subtle than usual, it's rather 'British tea-time chic', which I appreciate because I happen to be British as well as Nigerian.

And in respects to implants...Lady GaGa has no body implants. That would go against the body peace campaign that she promotes to inspire such peace in young ladies and gentlemen brainwashed into believing every boy and girl, man and woman must be the spitting image of a Barbie and Ken doll. Of course, anyone with an iota of awareness can see that the Mother Monster is not your average young woman. But that very fact is why she is held so dear in the hearts of every Little Monster, because she is the manifestation of us: weird, wonderful, and DAMN proud of it. She's the epitome of the ideal that you don't have to be perfect to be f*cking beautiful, and you don't have to lose yourself and what makes you you to succeed in anything you dream.

I know some might argue that I myself have been brainwashed by whatever power mega-stars like GaGa are purported to hold over the general populace, and yes, to some extent, that is true, people do love to emulate their idols, and Lady GaGa is my idol
But the difference is, the way I think, behave, and carry myself since falling in love with her is nearly exactly the same way I did before I heard her very first single, "Just Dance". All GaGa really did was banish my initial thought that I was most likely the only one who could see any sense and re-establish a bit of hope in me, a thing I had begun to have precious little of in the human race as a whole.
edit on 6-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Thanks for your reply and taking the time to read through the thread. I understand that you find her to be influential and I won't argue with you there. Please don't make the mistake of thinking she's any different than any other entertainer we see in the spotlight like Rhianna, Jay Z, and the like. They are all actors and pawns in the game. Not all actors and musicians are, so you have to be able to identify them by their actions and symbols.

I don't want this thread to dissolve into a Lady Gaga thread, but I'd like to touch on her for a moment because she is a perfect example of how TPTB are using artists to control the masses. Lady Gaga, or as your refer to her Mother Monster, is a master of double speak, which is a tool to cause confusion. It is the ultimate form of hypocrisy and mind control. Allow me to explain.

Lady Gaga most likely goes by the nickname Mother Monster because it is the total opposite of Mother Theresa. Any artist that decides to embody the exact opposite of anything is promoting extremism, which never leads to a positive ending. She tells kids to respect themselves and love their bodies, yet she admits to doing coc aine.
www.huffingtonpost.com... aine-u_n_833298.html

In the interview with Cooper, she admits to doing drugs, though she only copped to smoking marijuana while writing. Back in an August cover story for Vanity Fair, she admitted to still doing coc aine, though only occasionally.

Cocaine is considered to be a hard drug that is very addictive. How can you love yourself and allow a chemical as strong as coc aine into your body? While I don't have issues with adults indulging in alcohol or marijuana, coc aine is way different. How many of her fans now view coc aine as an acceptable recreational drug that they'll be able to do occasionally? While some are able to do this drug only when they feel like it, others will find themselves in its grips and unable to control their need for it. Being that the majority of her fan base is composed of young and impressionable youths, the responsible thing would've been to keep this activity to herself. The fact that she openly discusses her drug use actually means she doesn't actually care about her "Little Monsters" at all.

Regarding the implants I referred to, I should've been more detailed. Yes, she has been photographed and performed wearing facial and body "implants", but these were only props and not permanent enhancements.
Here is an article accompanied by a photograph of her with the implants:
www.refinery29.com...
As far as I'm aware, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, she's never done an interview au naturel. She's always in make up and costume. For someone who says to be proud of who you are and what you look like, she doesn't walk the walk.

Another thing is that she is the Godmother to Elton John's child. Elton John is a huge player in the game. I say this because he has been knighted. Only those who have done work for the Throne of England are knighted. I often ask myself what George W. Bush did for England to deserve being knighted. There's a lot more to what's going on here, but that's for another thread.

Here are a few articles about Lady Gaga I'd like you to read. They're from the website Vigilant Citizen. The webmaster of this site has written extensively about Lady Gaga, but the majority of his work contains amazing articles that explains what's actually going on in the entertainment industry today.
vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
edit on 8-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's scary how people believe this stuff so much...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this is getting quite ridiculous,

is anyone privy of the Occult? or are you basing your "Knowledge" on the propaganda one can discover on the Interweb?, as i've mentioned i'm well versed in the Occult and it's variants,

Let me ask you this question, if they were a Christian band performing, would you still be concerned? would you believe it's the Christian Conspiracy trying to brainwash you into following the bible, and it's other rubbish stories?

if they are truly utilizing these situations to 'Mind Control' the mass population, how come you nor i have become brainwashed?

and hypothetically lets pretend every musician and actor are into the Occult, well they have the freedom to practice it and talk about it, it falls under

"Freedom Of Religion" and "Freedom Of Speech"

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I would be interested in knowing your thoughts on the half time performance by madonna and nicki minaj? Pretty Occult stuff heh. They were so many blatant baphomet references I mean the whole thing is too obvious especially if youre well versed in symbolism.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Use Search, already another thread on this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Why don't you check the dates of the threads before you offer directions?
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Anyways, I'll go ahead with my analysis since I did read through the majority of the posts on the thread that was started yesterday, but I do have some stuff to add. which followed in line with previous half time shows plus some stuff that I didn't see mentioned in the other thread.

I'll make this short since many are already involved with the other thread and commenting.

1. Her headress was symbolic of Baphomet. Her performance to the song "Vogue" enabled her to make several robotic arm movements that enacted the "as above, so below" that we see Baphomet doing while sitting upon his throne.
2. The all seeing eye was blatently displayed on the ground in front of the stage. Although I did see the pyramid with the eye illuminated in lights, I'm talking about the HUGE blue eye that was lit up prior to the song "Like a Prayer". Maybe the blue eye is symbolic of the perfect race since Madonna is a "blonde"?
A photo of this can be seen in this article as well as photos of other references I'm pointing out: www.dailymail.co.uk...
3. Again, the main colors that were used were red, black, and white as I mentioned in the Op. I'll go into more depth later about the symbology of these colors, but they are ritualistic in nature.
4. At the beginning of the show, the main back up dancers also wore head gear that resembled Baphomet's horns. Even though they looked like snakes or serpents, from a distance, they truly looked like horns and complimented Madonna's headress by reinforcing the symbolism.
5. Madonna's gloves had the inverted pentagram on them. If you were to look at her hand, palms down, the pentagram is perfectly inverted.
6. The members of LMFAO were also wearing mainly red, black, and white, but also many animal prints, which are symbolic of MK Ultra mind control and Beta, or kitten, Programming.
7. Nicki Minaj was wearing a slave collar as well as the red, black, and white ensamble.
8. The end of the show where World Peace was illuminated, you can see that an eagle, but most likely a Phoenix is shaped in the black/non-illuminated space.
9. Madonna's tribute to Vogue magazine is pretty in-your-face. Vogue has featured many models using Illuminati symbols and poses as well as French Vogue that sexualizes very young children. The elite love this stuff.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the read. That's all I have for now, but I can come back to expand upon things if people are interested. So, feel free to comment in this one or the thread that was just started yesterday.

Have a great week, everyone!
edit on 6-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)
edit on 6-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Mods, please close this thread.

I had written this two months ago with the anticipation of doing a thorough analysis, but I see someone already did a much better analysis than I could've in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks to those who read this thread and enjoyed my review of previous halftime shows. I hope I was able to point out some themes that would be recurring in this year's show.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics
active topics

<<   2 >>

join