It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamists Dominate Egypt Election Results

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

see I dont really know about Obama or Ron Paul so I cant really have an opinion about it and if you have any threats that can shine a light upon me, please recommend! I quite like learning this stuff

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Does it ever occur to people that the Muslim Brotherhood is full of anti-semites.This cannot possibly be any good.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by azulejo
Dude,

.. I'm a girl.

I must say English is not my first language and ...

... and you are doing fine.

Originally posted by azulejo
.You should go to Andalusia, you will truly love it....

Off topic .. but I'll answer ... On my 'bucket list' (what I want to do before I die) ... is a visit to Egypt. I've always wanted to go. I used to cook Egyptian meals and daydream about visiting the Nile, etc etc. Morocco is also on my 'want to visit' list. My health wont' support a trip now. I can't go far from home so I won't be visiting anytime soon ...

edit on 12/6/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I have a feeling that this is not good news for the Eygptians who wanted Freedom and fought hard to get it

Another time we are witnessing other nations choose Islam and liberal Americans say " It is not good news ".

Of course Islam is not a good news as much as active Christianity is not good for oppressors.

Those people can not be fooled and played with like sheep. They fight for their right. They fight for justice.

IMO the people in Egypt have chpsen the way they want to live.

And this is Why US is so mad at Iran

Because Iran told other countries in Middle East that it is possible to live in Islamic democratic country.

Peace to Egyptians.

Iran is neither a Democracy nor a Republic. It is a tyrannical, Islamic Thugocracy. And allowing a bunch of thugs to gain control of Egypt is a good thing. As it will show the next generation of Egyptians the evil of Islam.

So , maybe it is your mission to pick up a gun and come to liberate Egypt , too.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Does it matter as long as the military wields the real power?

The people got thrown a bone and thats it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

that stones homosexuals in the public square (Iran) simply because they were born that way

Then it is how you say it the way Gaga says that.

I mean human being is created to worship and obey. The expression you used comes from Gaga , then she is your reference , the one who you liked to quote her sentence .

You see there is a connection between what you choose and who you choose to follow. The Gaga or Jesus.

In present time people are choosing Gaga , 100 years later they will be choosing another idol.

We are all worshipers and we obey unless you have done some experiences about those people that shows they were right choosing the same gender. Otherwise you are just quoting it. ( from scientists or even Gaga , I am not judging before you tell me how you know that. )

2. Gaga is just disrespecting Christianity by disrespecting Jesus and Marry. Then she says " I was born this way ". to bring his new religion. But she has nothing else to bring , while religions have far more to bring about before and after life , about this unique planet and the whole universe working in discipline.

Other all knowledge ones do that to show how big they are. I mean , to demonstrate how big they are they just disrespect something big , they can not bring something big.

I think those people who attack religion has nothing to bring for themselves.

I know that people long ago used to ask prophets to bring their miracles . But nowadays , people just like to refuse to believe.

I think it is because people see that without religion it is much easier to live and die. But it is not true.

We are believer beings. Even we refuse to believe , we believe in not believing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BluesBassist

Originally posted by Helixer

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by hmdphantom

Islam is intolerent of anything non-islamic and treats women like cattle. How is this in anyway good news for Egypt and the rest of the world? All those months fighting for a new system and they are going to end up with an Egyptian version of the taliban......... What a waste of time and effort.

I would be interested in seeing how many of the tahrir square protesters are casting an islamic vote 'not many of them I think'.

I think you are confusing Islam with Judaism.

You are also commenting on a stereotype in your mind.

The only one who is confused here is you apologist.

Time and time again we see how tolerant Islam and its followers are, but apologists like you will close your eyes to the barbaric and misogynistic ways of the "peaceful" muslims.

Did you close your eyes to the tolerance of muslims towards Coptic Christians in Egypt just recently? You know... before an Islamic party is in government? You know... where muslims joined in the violence towards this MINORITY. Yeah thought so, the only one conforming to a stereotype is you apologist.

I feel great sorrow towards all the women, gays and non-muslims in Egypt, they may have it hard now but wait till the muslim brotherhood enacts its manifesto.

"Abdulmuneam al Said, an Egyptian columnist, addressed the draft manifesto of the Muslim Brotherhood Movement in Egypt that was made public earlier in September. He said in his piece in the Saudi Asharq al Awsat September 26 that the 128-page draft “shred to pieces all the values of the civil state that the Brotherhood had been talking about. It leaves no doubt that the aim of the Movement is the establishment of a theological state.”
“The rights of non-Muslims in the envisioned Muslim Brotherhood state will be restricted to the right of worship coupled with a limited participation in the political process,” he maintained."

Keep your eyes shut ....

I am just waiting for Messiah to arrive and it will be a good time to know , who is a real Christian and who is just shouting " I am thee Christian "

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Oh Darling Im a girl too and you are a good debater! hehe!!

Hey, when you are well enough to travel give me a shout and I will show you around Morocco, its my second home. I am actually going there on the 13th of December for my fourth time. I do guided tours there so definetely let me know! You will love it! Its amazing and the people, food, arquitecture are beautiful!

Hope you get better soon!

Sorry for the off topic reply OP! xx

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Say good-bye to the Copts & Christians. It will be like Nazi-Germany, except the Islamic-extremists will be killing Christians. If you don't see this coming you're blind. This is a GUARANTEE.

Look at Iraq; went from 5% Christian to less than 1% between 2003 and 2008, right after the secular dictator fell and "Islamists" took over.

All over the world, when "Islamists" take over, Christians die. . . . executed, slaughter, genocide. . . . . . . and it starts even before they take over: Pakistan, Nigeria, EGYPT. . . . . The Copts are already being slaughtered. Let me repeat: There is a GUARANTEE that all of Egypt's Christian population (now estimated at 10%) will be reduced to less than 1% within 5 years.

Why did Sudan split anyway?

(note: I'm not anti-Islamic. I have many "Muslim" friends. I put that in quotes because they're not actually following their religion if they're friends with me, as their religion forbids it, the same way my "Catholic" friend is pro-choice; they can't be a pro-choice Catholic, their religion forbids it.)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Having run a campaign against a Lebanese mafia candidate in my own country, with the disadvantage of being an ethical "True Believer" in my system of government..... I will never believe any election results I ever see in these countries.

Knowing what the scum bags here get away with in elections first hand with oversight, and knowing that having things like a sense of fair play and integrity and respect for the system are used as laughable handicaps I have to tell ya I don't trust *any* of these pretend democracies election results.

(in case you think this is levelled only at an Islamic candidate, the Vietnamese mafia candidate isn't better.)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Why did you come from the topic of Iranian government executing homosexuals to lady Gaga?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
The expression you used comes from Gaga , then she is your reference , the one who you liked to quote her sentence .
You see there is a connection between what you choose and who you choose to follow. The Gaga or Jesus.

You aren't seriously saying that anyone who uses the term that homosexuals were 'born that way' is worshipping Lady Gaga and not Jesus? Seriously? You don't get that those three words - 'born that way' - have been around a long time to describe the origins of homosexuality and that Lady Gaga wasn't the first to coin the phrase ...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Does it ever occur to people that the Muslim Brotherhood is full of anti-semites.This cannot possibly be any good.

You do know the Muslim Brotherhood is a Semitic organization right? Arabs as well as the Muslim religion are Semitic. The Jews are not the only Semites in the world.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Not to overquote it, but Ben Franklin said it best:

"Democracy is two foxes and a chicken voting on what's for dinner"

Guess the non-muslims are the chickens.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So they chose what they wanted.. and not what we wanted them to choose. wasn't that the point... that they choose to live as they wish.

HOw about we just leave them alone.... why is it that our way is the only way?? why are we forcing our ways on them. Many of you may not agree with it but it's not really your country. Let them be. Let them be free to choose their path.

HOw about we worry about the police state that is in full bloom around us here in the states.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

So they chose what they wanted.. and not what we wanted them to choose. wasn't that the point... that they choose to live as they wish.

HOw about we just leave them alone.... why is it that our way is the only way?? why are we forcing our ways on them. Many of you may not agree with it but it's not really your country. Let them be. Let them be free to choose their path.

HOw about we worry about the police state that is in full bloom around us here in the states.

I'm sort of missing the part where we're forcing our ways upon them. Expand?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

Because you don't live in a bubble, and what is about to start happening is going to effect you and your children and your grandchildren. And not in a good way, unless you start telling your governments that you are sick of them not acting in your best interests.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

Again: where is it, exactly, that "we" are "forcing our ways upon them?"

Or you're just making crap up?

Police state? Imagine you're a victim much? You have no idea what a true police state is. Stop flailing about. Please.
edit on 6-12-2011 by tangonine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join