It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamists Dominate Egypt Election Results

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't plan on letting you go unchallenged in your encouraging the Western nations to commit suicide for your theories.

No. No. No. No giving theocracies and mobsters the control over the center of all trade routes.

No to us financing plans for our own conquest.

NO. You do not have our best interests at heart. I certainly do not believe Islam in any way gives a rat's hind quarters about individual rights. I don't appreciate the Churches gentle ministrations to accepting the legislative changes. I do not accept Christian Dominionists. I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS STUPIDITY.

I am ENRAGED that our governments have funded this. They replace one bad set of decisions with ones that are worse, and think I should cheer like these were or are the only options.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
We will see how muslim brotherhood party conducts itself in the future, they may turn out to be quite moderate in the end. That hardline islamist party in second place is a bad omen for the future, tough. It may serve to keep the islamists divided, on the other hand.

I prefer to take them at their word, and see them for historical precedent.

This perspective isn't encouraged of course. It is part of the bubble of reasonable doubt created only by ignoring all reality.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by Helixer

just making a valid point, anything or anyone that 'mocks' islam will be detroyed or executed, just like what always happens when Sharia takes over a country.

Yeah you're right the public voted them as they wanted there precious sharia but just like all countries that take on Sharia, this will be followed by Public executions of homosexuals, Executions of rape victims, woman will have no rights at all. Extra tax on the non muslims. should i go on ?

You seem to fail in making a valid point. I do note that religious bigots and zionists have no problems mocking Islam. You do it all the time.

Should you go on you say, what you mean to say is should you roll out your standard zionist and bigoted anti Muslim rubbish.

What we have to consider is why people like you slander a world religion like Islam. I think it is about legitimising death and murder. You want to slander and hound Muslims so that in the end you could do anything to them. You want great harm and horror to befall innocent people just because the are Muslim. You have murder in your heart and it is not nice.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by hmdphantom

Islam is intolerent of anything non-islamic and treats women like cattle. How is this in anyway good news for Egypt and the rest of the world? All those months fighting for a new system and they are going to end up with an Egyptian version of the taliban......... What a waste of time and effort.

I would be interested in seeing how many of the tahrir square protesters are casting an islamic vote 'not many of them I think'.

I think you are confusing Islam with Judaism.

You are also commenting on a stereotype in your mind.

The only one who is confused here is you apologist.

Time and time again we see how tolerant Islam and its followers are, but apologists like you will close your eyes to the barbaric and misogynistic ways of the "peaceful" muslims.

Did you close your eyes to the tolerance of muslims towards Coptic Christians in Egypt just recently? You know... before an Islamic party is in government? You know... where muslims joined in the violence towards this MINORITY. Yeah thought so, the only one conforming to a stereotype is you apologist.

I feel great sorrow towards all the women, gays and non-muslims in Egypt, they may have it hard now but wait till the muslim brotherhood enacts its manifesto.

"Abdulmuneam al Said, an Egyptian columnist, addressed the draft manifesto of the Muslim Brotherhood Movement in Egypt that was made public earlier in September. He said in his piece in the Saudi Asharq al Awsat September 26 that the 128-page draft “shred to pieces all the values of the civil state that the Brotherhood had been talking about. It leaves no doubt that the aim of the Movement is the establishment of a theological state.”
“The rights of non-Muslims in the envisioned Muslim Brotherhood state will be restricted to the right of worship coupled with a limited participation in the political process,” he maintained."

Keep your eyes shut ....

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I will gladly slander ANY theory, ideology, social program, religion, political action. And I will protect my and his right to do so.

See, that's a basis of individual rights. Something apparently you are willing to give away because someone might get offended. Well I am offended by your lack of care about all things that underlie Human Rights and the basis of enlightenment governments. THE RIGHT TO QUESTION.
edit on 2011/12/5 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by Helixer

just making a valid point, anything or anyone that 'mocks' islam will be detroyed or executed, just like what always happens when Sharia takes over a country.

Yeah you're right the public voted them as they wanted there precious sharia but just like all countries that take on Sharia, this will be followed by Public executions of homosexuals, Executions of rape victims, woman will have no rights at all. Extra tax on the non muslims. should i go on ?

You seem to fail in making a valid point. I do note that religious bigots and zionists have no problems mocking Islam. You do it all the time.

Should you go on you say, what you mean to say is should you roll out your standard zionist and bigoted anti Muslim rubbish.

What we have to consider is why people like you slander a world religion like Islam. I think it is about legitimising death and murder. You want to slander and hound Muslims so that in the end you could do anything to them. You want great harm and horror to befall innocent people just because the are Muslim. You have murder in your heart and it is not nice.

The only ones with murder in their hearts are muslims. We need only look to the record of these peace loving and tolerant peoples who love nothing more than stoning women to death and hanging homo sexuals. You want great harm and horror to befall innocent people just because they aren't muslim. You have murder in your heart and its not nice. See what I did there

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hey you want a non-Islamist example of a similar problem? Look at Mexico.

There are no statesmen. Only politicians, and their weak flesh.

I've been watching, but I failed to identify just how psychotic our leaders are. That maybe their own analysis of what allows them to operate as they do would factor into their greed. But it doesn't. My disappointment is deep.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This will lead to nothing but war and death for the people of the M.E - as it was intended to by those that nudged them towards it at this time.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

so basically you ignored every thing i said, didn't even try and explain what i said was wrong and go for the Racist insult. i'm opposing sharia, how is it racist to oppose a fascist ideology ?

Refute everything i said before you feel the need to personally attack me.

You want to slander and hound Muslims so that in the end you could do anything to them. You want great harm and horror to befall innocent people just because the are Muslim. You have murder in your heart and it is not nice.

when have i once wished death or destruction on muslims. oh yeah you lied so you could get out of answering my points, I hate the western governments and all the wars we're in but there's no way that's gonna stop me from turning a blind eye to executions of homosexuals, Stonings of woman,all because Sharia has taken over a country.

It's not racist to oppose a fascist ideology. I see the flag of Jihad in the same way as i see the swastika and the hammer and sickle. all totalitarian regimes that ALWAYS end up in Genocide and have no place at all in civilised society. Get over yourself and stop pulling the race card.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan
'Not all cultures are worthy of respect.' - Ibn Warriq

The 300 year old cultures for example ?
Or maybe Hitler is saying that ? ( about Jews )

IBN WARRIQ. Author of 'Why I am not a Muslim' and "Why i am not a Christian". Excellent author. Highly suggest you read his work. It is educational. A so called 'culture' that treats women worse than cattle ... that says it's okay to lie to people as long as it promotes Islam ... that stones homosexuals in the public square (Iran) simply because they were born that way ... These are cultures not worthy of respect.

The age of the so-called 'culture' is irrelevant.
It's not that hard to understand.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

IBN WARRIQ. Author of 'Why I am not a Muslim' and "Why i am not a Christian". Excellent author. Highly suggest you read his work. It is educational. A so called 'culture' that treats women worse than cattle ... that says it's okay to lie to people as long as it promotes Islam ... that stones homosexuals in the public square (Iran) simply because they were born that way ... These are cultures not worthy of respect.

Once again you confuse Islam with Judaism. It is Judaism that treats women as haifers only good for breeding lines. By the time a Jewish women become middle aged, the abuse is so bad they become neurotic wrecks. It from these bizarre, cult induced neurosis' that Freud developed his architypes.

The Jewish custom consider women unclean and a man will only have sex with her through a hole in the bedsheets. Even worse, Jewish women have their hair forcibly shaved to humiliate and abuse. Must secular Jews have no idea what their faith is really about and cannot believe what other terrible acts that go on.

Look at the following video from Oprah. This is one of the few shows that got through the censors exposing the black flag of Judaic cult. Secular Jews are innocent of these horrors.

There are plenty of good people who are Jewish in name only. At the heart of Judaism you will find the forces that killed Jesus Christ and secular Jews have no idea.

You are confusing Judaism with Islam. Muslims did not kill Jesus Christ.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Helixer because: Youtube

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Once again you confuse Islam with Judaism. It is Judaism that treats women as haifers only good for breeding lines. By the time a Jewish women become middle aged, the abuse is so bad they become neurotic wrecks. It from these bizarre, cult induced neurosis' that Freud developed his architypes.

The Jewish custom consider women unclean and a man will only have sex with her through a hole in the bedsheets. Even worse, Jewish women have their hair forcibly shaved to humiliate and abuse. Must secular Jews have no idea what their faith is really about and cannot believe what other terrible acts that go on.

Look at the following video from Oprah. This is one of the few shows that got through the censors exposing the black flag of Judaic cult. Secular Jews are innocent of these horrors.

There are plenty of good people who are Jewish in name only. At the heart of Judaism you will find the forces that killed Jesus Christ and secular Jews have no idea.

You are confusing Judaism with Islam. Muslims did not kill Jesus Christ.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Helixer because: Youtube

No Muslims just keep killing Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, Muslims loool

In fact who is it that Muslims don't want to kill?

You must be a Muslim though, thought you weren't allowed to lie in your religion? oh wait your promoting Islam.... nvm answered my own question

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

I have actually read the Koran and have an interest in middle eastern philosophy, history and literature. I am neither racist in the slightest nor Islamaphobic. So my opinion is not just some stereotypical westernized view of Islam/muslims. I stand by what I said.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

So, do you think the people would have a choice?

Do you think it is a fair voting system?

Could it have been rigged?

I'm not sure but will we be hearing anything more of Eygpt in the future? Will we go back to how it was when we just had European News and US News? There was once a time when we knew nothing about what went on in the ME... it used to be so peaceful!!!
edit on 5-12-2011 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Once again you confuse Islam with Judaism.

Um ... no. I'm strictly speaking of how Islam treats women. In Islam women are worth less than man. Their testimony is not good in court. They can't inherit. They can be beaten and killed by their 'superiors' (men). Many of them can't drive and can't get an education because their version of Islam says it. Etc etc.

Look at the following video from Oprah. This is one of the few shows that got through the censors exposing the black flag of Judaic cult.

1 - How'd you go from Islam to Jews? The jews aren't the subject.
2 - You aren't seriously putting Oprah forth to defend your position, are you?

You are confusing Judaism with Islam. Muslims did not kill Jesus Christ

1 - I am not confusing anything. I am speaking of how islam treats women.
2 - The jews are not the subject of the thread.
3 - How'd you jump from Muslims to Jesus? No one said Muslims killed Christ and that's so far off topic you've got heads spinning here ...

Originally posted by BluesBassist
thought you weren't allowed to lie in your religion? oh wait your promoting Islam....

they are allowed to lie if it promotes Islam. Can't believe any of what they say in regards to Islam. Gotta' look it up yourself. And what we discover is that Islam spread at the point of a blood soaked sword. that's how so called 'Islamic' countries came about .. mass murder of christians and jews and forced 'conversions' .. not to mention the destruction of ancient and vibrant civilizations.

But that's all okay .. it was in the name of Islam afterall. (sarcasm)

edit on 12/5/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I am suggesting that you are sublimating feelings you have about your own faith or lack of and tranferring it on Muslims.

Until 9/11 most people had no problems with Muslims except for fringe Christian groups and zionist Jews. Since 9/11, zionist Jews have come out against Muslims like howling banshees. I suggest individuals like you wish to set upon Muslims as a cathartic event to deal with how you feel about yourselves.

Zionist Jews know they are hated even by their allies. End Time Christians support the Israeli state but despise Jews as Christ killers. The US government and the officials within cannot stand Jews yet happily use Israel as their catspaw to achieve certain geopolitical outcomes.

Zionist Jews providing anti-Islam naratives on the evils of this world religion is just diarrhoea only fit for stimulating the ignorant who hate Jews even more!

Jews are being set up but you are too narcissitic and arrogant to realise what is to befall you. You confuse Islam with Judaism.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Does fundamentalist Judaism have its problems? You bet. However, they don't want me. They just want their little piece of land and to continue to think I'm less than real human. Good on'em. They can keep it to themselves.

The constant attempt to derail critique of the political side of Islam by throwing Jews and Christians in front of them has a limited lifespan and it is running out.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Does fundamentalist Judaism have its problems? You bet. However, they don't want me. They just want their little piece of land and to continue to think I'm less than real human. Good on'em. They can keep it to themselves.

The constant attempt to derail critique of the political side of Islam by throwing Jews and Christians in front of them has a limited lifespan and it is running out.

You cannot claim someone else's land as your own. A thief has more honour than a zionist because he will admit that his possesions are gained unlawfully.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Oh well i guess they want them in power if the NWO is trying to take the power. Than again the NWO would love extremists in power good excuse to make another fight.

People we need to stop labelling people as one thing or another, the mass media loves peddling that crap. We are all one, we are all connected religion is manmade. Most of the ETS would laugh at how easily we are swayed one way or another. It is so easy to say us and them.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

(yawn) I don't care.

Islam has from Indonesia to Mauritania. From Kazahkstan to the Sudan. My heart doesn't bleed for their little lost piece of desert.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join